Low amh : Treatment by ayurveda

Discussion in 'Fertility & Trying to Conceive' started by meenukapur, Sep 8, 2012.

1. wantmyangel

wantmyangel Silver IL'ite

Day 10 scan shows a folicle of 8 mm in the right ovary and endo thickness is 6.7mm. No folicle seen in left ovary. Will be going for next scan on saturday.

Can others update their status???
    Baby dust to all the frnds here

2. wantmyangel

I am back with some more updates....

Day 14, we did a complete scan to see what is the overall position. In feb, my uterus showed some congestion on one side and my left ovary was reduced in size. But yesterday's scan showed that the uterus is perfect in shape and size and both the ovaries are also perfect in shape and size. In fact the size of left ovary is larger than that of the right ovary as of now. So this means there is an overall improvement in the organs.

There are 2 folicles of 9mm in the right ovary and no folicle in left ovary. I was expecting tht the folicle will grow in a good way. But as there are 2 folicles, the hormones are divided for the development of both the folicles, so the size of dominant folicle has not grown enough.

There was a small band kind of things seen in the uterus which was very minute. The sonologist said this might be causing problems with implant. She told it would be good to try a couple of stimulated cycles and if still the implant doesnt happen, we might have to undergo hysteroscopy to remove the thing. But i am pretty satisfied with the results based on the medicines i was taking.

Waiting for updates from other fellow members.

Baby dust to all....

3. Vasumathy

Vasumathy Moderator Staff Member IL Hall of Fame

Its good to see the improvements want my angel! :) Hope those two follicles will grow well & ovulate without troubles! All the best dear!
    Baby dust to you!

4. wantmyangel

Hi Vasu,

Went for scan yesterday again... The folicle has not grown much, and the eno thickness is also reducing now. SO not a good thing for this cycle atleast... but things are better than what they were earlier. I want to stay positive. I will be checking my AMH again at the start of new cycle and then deicde further course of action. Dont want to wait much now as I am almost reaching 30years of age.

I wish you give us some good news soon. You have been a source of inspritation to all of us for a pretty long time. I am sure the whole IL will celebrate the news when you will conceive. I really pray to God rather force him a lot of times to help you in your TTC struggles. Some times i feel, how can he be so harsh on a sweet angel like you, but :bang comes the answer... "She is strong enough to push all the limits and achieve her targets. Its only for others to know what the benchmark is"

Lots of baby dust to you dear.

5. simrankaur87

simrankaur87 Senior IL'ite

hi angel
    i read your updates.
    i am happy for you; uterus n ovaries in normal shape n size is a real good news.
    i hv never seen ovaries grow in volume;this is indeed an achievement.

regarding the follicles dear i think you may need some more time and some more meds to favor their growth.
    and above all you need is lots n lots of good wishes.
    that u already have.

so relax dear; you are almost there.
    i think within a month or so we'll all see you as "got my angel"

all the best dear
    dont worry
    may waheguruji bless you dear.

n dear its my 9 th day. i'l be goin for the follicular study tommorow onwards.
    i l cu after that. byeeee

6. Vasumathy

Vasumathy Moderator Staff Member IL Hall of Fame

Hi Want my angel,
    Hope your angel is not far away!
    May be you mid cycle has crossed before ovulating, that is why endo thickness is not growing (will it reduce before periods?). Hope you will see better AMH and let you move on with the ttc journey safely! I am creeping into my 30 years. 30 years of age is not a boundary line to conceive. There is no limit until you succeed! ;-)
    It seems little/more too much! Isn't it?
    Sometime i feel tired of being strong! Some times its like... lets go further & see what is in store for us! Never know when our doors will open! Struck up in all sides! Banging hard to to open up space for light to enter! ;-)

All the best Simrankaur. Hope you cycle will go well!

Baby dust to all TTC ladies...

7. dkumari790

dkumari790 New IL'ite

Hello ladies

i am new to your forum. I have no children. I m trying for the past 3 years.
    I hv tried iui and ivf.
    All this failed. Doctors told me that my ovaries have stopped producing eggs.
    Its pof premature ovarian failure.

While searching i came across this forum.
    After reading the views; ayurveda seems promising.

I want to increase my amh values; so that i can make my own babies.
    I dont want to accept donor egg,

please ladies can u tell how long will it take ??
    Right now its o.09.

I want to make up my mind before i proceed with the treatment. What would you all advice?
    Thank you.

8. simrankaur87

THANK YOU VASU for your good wishes.
    you are a source of inspiration to all of us.
    i'll post my report once i complete the full scan.

my granpa is not well these days, so i m a bit stressed but its all a part of life.

AND ANGEL DEAR YOU ALSO PLZ KEEP UP YOUR HOPE.
    I AM PRAYING FOR ALL OF US.
    BYE DEAR.

1 person likes this.
  9. simrankaur87

WELCOME TO IL D KUMARI.

hope you also benefit from ayurveda.
    kumari dear ayuveda has helped us all,

i had a amh of 0.5 initially after three months of ayurvedic medicines, it went up to 1.4.
    another course of three months helped me to achieve a value of 2.8.
    so it took me roughly six months; i know its time consuming
    but the patience finally gets rewarded.

and now for the past 2 months i m going for my follicular scan and trying naturally.
    my ovaries are healthy and they are producings eggs on their own without any other stimulation.
    it sounds strange now but yes it is a fact.

your value 0.09 is almost 0.1.
    i dont know what dr uppal will reply.
    but you can have a conversation.

we all have personally seen amh values go up.
    and eggs naturally formed.
    you must give it a thought.
    may waheguruji bless you dear.
    all the best.

10. wantmyangel

Hi Simran,

I tried sending you a PM some days back. But it bounced back as ur inbox was full. Please clear ur inbox. I wanted to discuss some of the things with you.