1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Love

Discussion in 'Snippets of Life (Non-Fiction)' started by Sobhi, Apr 5, 2010.

1. Sobhi

Sobhi Senior IL'ite

Hello Padma Mam
    Thnx for dropping by. I feel LOVE is a great Motivator and also a great Multiplier :). What you said is very true that the feeling of not being loved will lead to Inferiority complex and also make people rude over the time.
    shobha

2. Sobhi

Sobhi Senior IL'ite

Hello Usha Mam
    Thanks for sharing your thoughts.
    I completely agree with you that the affection of the mother shown to the child during his infant days is the unconditional love. As the kids grow up i guess even a mother's love turns into conditional one.

regards
    Shobha

3. Sobhi

Sobhi Senior IL'ite

Hello Mithy

I guess we will find many people who have gonethrough such experiences.
    Women may be the majority because of the kind of society that we had earlier days and even now.
    regards
    Shobha

4. vennelaaaa

vennelaaaa Bronze IL'ite

5. Sobhi

Sobhi Senior IL'ite

Hello
    Yes its easier said done. I believe love is a great motivator and multiplier.
    IF you share a little it comes back multiplied. But at the same time, in this case the person has to become a parent to his parents to change them by expressing love.

It also kind of gives a feeling which she sometimes shares with me that her parents had her only for the sake of society to say even they have a kid. As such there is no personal longing for her. Very hard to hear these words from her.

shobha

6. Sobhi

Sobhi Senior IL'ite

Hello Ganges Mam
    Thnx for dropping by.
    Yes somehow we are unable to share what comes free of cost. There is nuthing we loose by sharing love, infact it comes back to us multiplied many number of times. In this rat race, we are loosing out enjoying on small things.

Having a hearty laugh with friends, making a surprise visit, giving a genuine hug............many more things.

shobha