1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Love You To The Moon & The Back - A Bunch Of Love

Discussion in 'Stories (Fiction)' started by IniyaaSri, May 22, 2017.

1. peddadas

peddadas Platinum IL'ite

The curiosity is rightly captured..great going..
    --PS

IniyaaSri likes this.
  2. IniyaaSri

IniyaaSri IL Hall of Fame

:blush:

3. IniyaaSri

Episode 4:

Lekha kept seeing the guy’s profile picture.

He was looking too handsome. He had light skin tone. He was not so tall. The height would be perfect match for her height. His smile was quite charming! He was sitting somewhere in his office campus and someone else has clicked his picture. He was wearing a stylish goggles along with a light blue jean and a plain black hoodie. He is looking stunning. Lekha’s inner voice once again said.

For the first time, Lekha’s eyes were admiring a guy. She just got swept off by his charm and style. She kept staring without even realising Jaanvi was standing beside her.

Her heart worked even more hard out of restlessness. And her eyes doesn’t want to look away from that profile picture.

“Hello……Madam……Am here….You forgot that?” – Jaanvi shaked her shoulders

“Oh God” – Lekha whispered and looked at Jaanvi with a small smile.

“So your would be husband? Right?” – Jaanvi smiled at Lekha

“Lets things get fixed dear. We don’t know whether he will like me or not and many other formalities are there na” – Lekha came to reality though she fell for him completely.

“He is stunningly handsome and you are already a beauty queen with fan following. How will he say No to you?” – Jaanvi smiled

Lekha gave back a smile and kept quiet. She checked the time on her screen and said “Oops! I might miss the bus. I need to go early today. Have to go to temple. Let me start now.” Saying this Lekha bid bye to Sandhya and Rathna and started from office.

Jaanvi walked slowly towards her seat. The thoughts that were deeply hidden inside her heart, were ready to come out.

Lekha is quite beautiful…. Rathna is quite stylish and Sandhya looks cute even with simple outfits. I never look beautiful or appealing. Why am I like this. Why am I not beautiful like my friends….

I don’t have a beautiful hair..she touched her curly little hair that brushed her shoulders.

I don’t have any good feature in my face.

I am not fair skinned.

She has had this feeling from her childhood and that never changed. And She doesn’t let anyone inside her dark feelings.

Rathna came to her place and gave a knock on her head.

Jaanvi smiled at her.

“What are you thinking?” – Rathna

“Nothing.” – Jaanvi smiled

“Tell na” – Rathna dnt leave her

“You know what!!! I have a news for you” – Jaanvi sounded excited

“ we found that guy for Lekha in Fb” – Jaanvi

“What?!!! Wow!!! Come on show me” – Saying this they pinged Sandhya and asked her to join them

All three saw that profile pic and exclaimed “Wow!!! They are going to be a perfect match” – Sandhya said happily

“Yeah. Hope everything gets fixed” – Rathna was happy too

“Remember what she said when we spoke about why dnt she fall in love and get married?” – Rathna said with a genuine smile.

Sandhya got reminded and smiled.

“I dnt know. Tell me girls” – Jaanvi pulled their hands

“Once we asked her why doesn’t she accept the guys whoever proposes her. She had handsome guys behind her. All were mad on her beauty. But she never really looked anyone. And she was stern on arranged marriage. We asked whether her parents wont accept and that’s why she is denying all the proposals.” - Rathna

“Just because my parents will agree, it doesn’t mean that I should go for a love marriage. I have already decided…I really want my parents to choose a guy with whom I will be spending my entire life. They very well know what kind of guy should I live with…They know better than me…”

“This is the reply she gave. I don’t want to talk whether its right or wrong and all. Just felt its beautiful” – Rathna looked at Jaanvi

“Not many thinks like her na…” – Rathna smiled.

“Many are desperate in falling in love. ” – Jaanvi

"Yeah Love should find you! you shouldn't" - Sandhya continued

“hmmmm…But life is different for different people right…not everyone is destined to encounter love in their lives” – Sandhya said as she thought about herself

“Yeah yeah!!! You guys are already in relationships. That’s why you are saying right” – Jaanvi giggled.

Rathna and Sandhya both looked at each other and smiled.

“You know what! there is something in Lekha which is quite attractive.” – Rathna looked at them

“In the sense?” – Jaanvi asked seriously

“I mean. She is something. She doesn’t wear any western outfit. Not even a kurthi. Just the classic salwar! Though her parents are completely fine with whatever she wore.

A constant smile on her face. Her Calm nature. Have you guys notice? Even to us, she has not even said a harsh word all these days…Always polite…Even to us!!! That’s the thing. Even if she tries, she cant!

Also she manages to look pleasant always.” – Rathna

“She is classy! I agree” – Sandhya raised her hands

“Even I agree” – Jaanvi joined

“By the way Rathna… you are speaking as if you are going to fall in love with Lekha” - Jaanvi laughed

“I already fell!” – Rathna laughed and the other two joined her.

Everyone loved Lekha. She was something different among today’s trend, fashion and things.

Its said that though women are good friends, they often talk about each other behind their back. There are infact many jokes on that.

These girls did the same. But they only spoke good things in the absence and they never stopped that. That kept their friendship strong and never ending. They never had ego fights, no misunderstanding, nothing. The relationship was not at all delicate since everyone had their own space and decency.

They were not like I love you , you love me. We are the best friends in the world this that.. No. Nothing of that sort. And there is nothing wrong in being that way as well. The only thing that kept their bond refreshing and comfortable was “Decency” and nothing else.

Everyone says for a successful friendship, loving each other is important, trusting each other is important, the bonding should be deep and much more.

But above everything “Decency” matters most. To know when to talk, what to talk and how to talk.

Many would have got hurted by their best friend’s words or actions at one point of time. That would have been a deep bond but still there might have been a hurtful word or action which is unavoidable.

But these girls always had a subtleness in their relationship. They were close. They stood for each other. But they did not get into others privacy, they understood if someone doesn’t want to share something. They respected each other’s decision, wishes and opinions. Everyone had their own life style. Each one came from different economic background and still there was a common thing that cropped among them.

There were never any kind of peer pressures in anything. Above all each one was totally comfortable. They were themselves and not in all relationships we get that comfort of being ourselves to the hundred percent. That ‘comfort’ was their fuel for friendship.

“Hmmmm!!! So! Yours will be a love marriage?” – Rathna asked Jaanvi

“Love?!!Me?!!! Oh God! I never believed in Love and all. This love and all won’t suit me …No way. Mine will be a pure arranged marriage” – Jaanvi laughed

Rathna and Sandhya thought the same.

Jaanvi was never very emotional about anything other than her mom. She was always happy go lucky, funny, daring, and strong. Or that is the side the girls have seen. Jaanvi was the one who made everyone laugh and cheer all the time. She was tom boyish, happy, bold girl and everyone in the organisation liked her for her chirpiness. Guys liked her as a chirpy girl and everyone liked her for being peppy. Everyone liked her so much and liked talking to her. Or that is how Jaanvi want to be known. No one knows about her dark feelings that she has on her appearance.

“I don’t love love! you see” – Jaanvi winked and the girls giggled as she said without knowing what the future has kept for each one exclusively in the name of so called “Love.”

Last edited: May 25, 2017
  4. aarthi28

aarthi28 Platinum IL'ite

Priya madam
    Long time no see... How are you doing when is ur next story....

sreeram and IniyaaSri like this.
  5. aarthi28

aarthi28 Platinum IL'ite

So another love story for each one... Superb Dear. ... I think sandhya is already in some relation right. ... As U explained in te previous story... Eagerly Waiting for next part da....

Last edited: May 25, 2017
    IniyaaSri likes this.
  6. peddadas

peddadas Platinum IL'ite

ohhh...we are also waiting to know their next stages of life..but their bonding is impressive...
    PS

IniyaaSri likes this.
  7. IniyaaSri

You are right Aarthi dear!!! Good memory :thumbup:
    Thanks for your love:blush:

8. IniyaaSri

Soon we will be knowing :blush::blush::blush:
    Will be posting the next episode today!:blush:

Last edited: May 26, 2017
  9. IniyaaSri

Episode 5:

Rathna closed her eyes as she stood below the shower head. It was a temporary rain amidst the scorching heat outside. She was enjoying every drop of water that was soothing her tired body. She remained there for next 15 minutes mesmerized in the bath.

That captivating bath was interrupted by her mobile’s ringtone.

A tint of smile oozed from her dripping lips. That special ringtone was set only for him. She smiled again and at once took her bathrobe and wrapped herself and unlocked her bathroom door.

She was looking more appealing with that dark black bathrobe wrapped against her pale brown skin tone. The layers in her long hair were dripping rapidly. Her shoulders were becoming wet with the dripping short layers of her hair. Her face looked clean and radiant without any make over.

She rushed with her wet feet towards her bed and took her phone. Khaveer’s face was beaming with a smile on her mobile screen.

“Helllooooo” – Rathna said with a smile

The line was blank and she dnt hear anything.

“Helloo…..Khaveer…..” – she said once again

The next 60 seconds she smiled from ear to ear thinking of Khaveer.

All that she heard was “muah….muah…muah….” and nothing else.

It was so sensual to hear those sounds over the phone and Rathna blushed secretly.

“Enough Enough!!! I have come out of bath. Got to continue. Enough man” – Rathna

“Bath?.....Ahhhh…..I see…My darling has come out amidst the bath….”- Khaveer smiled lightly. The breathing sound that leaked out of his smile was doing something in her.

“Hello…. Mr. Khaveer! Everyone has bath everyday….Not just me…” – She pretended to divert the topic but smiled to herself

“As if you don’t understand what I say or think….” – Khaveer kissed her once again.

“You stupid.!!!” – Rathna laughed

“Stupid is for the kiss or you got caught of what am thinking right now?” – Khaveer tried to hook her with his question

“I really don’t know what you are thinking right now. I just said stupid for the kissing sound” – Rathna pretended

“I see….So you don’t know what I thought” – Khaveer

“No. I don’t know” – Rathna smiled

“Fine. So you said stupid for me kissing you right? So I shouldn’t kiss you. Am I right? Fine then I wont here after” – Khaveer’s voice was reflecting his naughty smile.

“Aaah!!! I see” – Rathna

“I see? I know you are secretly wishing that I should kiss you more now" – Khaveer

"Oh God!!! Nothing of that sort"- saying this Rathna covered her chuckle with her palm

“Hey cheater! I know you well” – Khaveer teased her and both laughed out loud.

“I love you” – Khaveer said in between their laugh and Rathna smiled and Khaveer visualised her smile in his heart.

Both were feeling wonderful at that particular moment.

It was feeling so beautiful. Love is one fascinating feeling which will make you forget everything and anything in the world. Both were drowned in every drop of love and both were the happiest souls for that moment.

“I love youuuuu” – Khaveer said in a husky voice this time and as the consequence, he was drenched with Rathna’s kisses from the other side.

“Thank you thank you” – Khaveer tried to tease her.

“Idiot. Bye. I am standing as such with bathrob. Let me go now. Will call you later” – Rathna

“I know. That’s why I want to continue the talk” – Khaveer flashed his naughty smile

“As if you are here in front of me….” – Rathna

“Oh! Shall I come then?!” – Khaveer laughed

“You stupid! Bye for now.” – Rathna

“ okay! Love you” – Khaveer

“Love you” – Rathna hanged the call and smiled

She went to continue her bath and and her mind was travelling too fast and made her blush every moment she thought of her conversation with Khaveer.

Not everyone gets love. Not everyone is lucky like me thought Rathna as she dried herself with her fluffy peach towel.

Jaanvi was relaxing as she was lying on her sofa. Her studious brother was studying in her room.

She peeped in her room and looked at her brother and asked "How do you keep studying always?! How come you are this studious being my brother?"

"Even you are very much dedicated when it comes to your work" - He said flatly.

He has grown up now Jaanvi! you cant dominate him or make fun of him like you always do. He is talking back!!! Jaanvi said to herself and closed the door.

“Maa….Prepare bajji. I feel like eating now” – Jaanvi said looking at her mom in the kitchen.

“Your brother has asked for vadas! I am going to prepare that now. I will prepare bajji on some other day” – She said as she chopped the onions.

“Oh God! Why do Indian mothers pamper their sons like this?” – Jaanvi said aloud showing both her palm upwards.

“What did I do?” – Jaanvi’s mom raised her eyebrows

“You always do special breakfasts for your son…Everything special for him… Even Sandhya’s mom does the same like you. Why Indian mothers are like this? Always partial between son and daughter” – Jaanvi tried to tease her mom.

“Nothing of that sort” – her mom said flatly

“Everyone knows the truth! Do!! Do whatever you want to! One day your daughter in law will be coming. You will get into fight with her because of being over possessive and your son is going to scold you” – saying this Jaanvi chuckled in order to tease her mother still more.

“My son will never do that! He is not like others”- the reply came from kitchen

“Ufff!!! The typical indian mothers’ dialogue ‘My son is not like others’!” Jaanvi frowned and took the tv remote.

She kept changing the channel and finally fixed one as she got bored of changing.

That was a love scene. The hero and the heroine hugged each other and decides to jump from a rocky mountain.

Both sheds tears and jumps together and there was a commercial break.

“How do people go to the extent of dying?!!!" Jaanvi wondered tapping her chin with her index finger.

“How can a emotion be so powerful and influential?”

Every girl likes her father the most. Some are close with their mothers.

No one goes to the extent of dying if something happens to them. But why does they do that when it comes a person whom they hardly know for few years???

How is that possible technically?!!! Jaanvi kept staring at the wall patting her chin.

“God!!!Why am I pondering over these things” She blinked swiftly

“After all why all these confusions to me…This topic is not mine.” – saying this she sticked out her tongue for a moment and took the tv remote once again.

Her mobile blinked and that was a mail. It was an interview call from a company.

Last edited: May 26, 2017
    Sweetynila, Arunarc, Rampuri9 and 4 others like this.
  10. ammusatheesh

ammusatheesh Gold IL'ite

Wonderful romantic episode :)
    Especially these words "It was feeling so beautiful. Love is one fascinating feeling which will make you forget everything and anything in the world. Both were drowned in every drop of love and both were the happiest souls for that moment."

ritz1 and IniyaaSri like this.