1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Love, Unity, Care, Satisfaction Is Richer Than Any Comfort Money Gives.

Discussion in 'Snippets of Life (Non-Fiction)' started by iyerviji, Aug 8, 2016.

1. iyerviji

iyerviji IL Hall of Fame

In life, things happen around us, things happen to us, but the only thing that truly matters is how you take it and what you learn from it, not only we have to learn but dont make the same mistake again. It depends on how we react to it and what we make out of it. . Life is all about learning, adopting and converting all the struggles that we experience into something positive.

Happiness is not in leading a luxurious life , in a relation we have to understand each other , find time to keep our spouse happy and do those little things for each other which will build intimacy. Life is full of imperfect things and imperfect people. I’m not the best . But what I’ve learned over the years is that learning to accept each others faults – and choosing to celebrate each others differences – is one of the most important keys to creating a healthy, growing, and lasting relationship.

Failure is a part of learning. We should never give up the struggle in life. You Fail not because you are destined to fail, but because there are lessons which you need to learn as you move on with your life.

We have to learn to respect and respect you have to earn, you cannot force it on others to respect you. There is a thin line between Fear and Respect, every one of us should understand it and do necessary corrections in our personalities.

Life is Short. Spend much time as you can loving and caring people who love you. Enjoy each moment with them before it’s too late. There is nothing important than family. In everone's life there are strange experiences. sometime it shocks you and sometimes it may surprise you. We end up making wrong judgments or mistakes in our anger, desperation and frustration. However, when you get a second chance, correct your mistakes and return the favor. Be Kind and Generous. Learn to Appreciate what you are given.

We learn everything from experience, thats why elders teach us what they learnt and try to make us a better person but in our young age we dont realise that they are advising us for our better and dont give importance to some advises which we realise later after aging only that why missed learning what we were taught.

When I look back I remember the good advices my grandmother used to give . Without having much facilities they lived they had to struggle a lot but still they lead a life with peace and happiness. They were satisfied with what they had , thats why they were happy.

2. Caide

Caide IL Hall of Fame

Wow same as my thoughts

iyerviji likes this.
  3. dc24

dc24 Gold IL'ite

Pranam Maa
    Such a wonderful post...it's your wisdom you've earned all through your life's journey....
    Thanks for being guiding angel...
    Love

iyerviji likes this.
  4. kcb

kcb IL Hall of Fame

So true, wonderful words viji maa....

iyerviji likes this.
  5. ashima10

ashima10 Platinum IL'ite

True true true....
    each and every Word Viji mA!
    I have now started to understand my mom words ...all of it which at one point i was like this is not possible or this dsnt make sense.
    It all makes sense now.

you are a gem!

iyerviji likes this.
  6. joylokhi

joylokhi Platinum IL'ite

Dear viji maami,
    Nice post. Every word of the above is true. It is so nice to see from your posts the extent to which you have found happiness and peace with your life. I have seen so many of the older generation becoming bitter and depressed with their circumstances and they in turn pass it on to the others in the family.
    All of us have our phases of good and bad but we should learn to accept and do what we can to maintain good relationships.

iyerviji and sindmani like this.
  7. iyerviji

iyerviji IL Hall of Fame

Welcome to my thread and thanks for the first feedback which made my day and glad to knw yu have same thoughts

Caide likes this.
  8. iyerviji

iyerviji IL Hall of Fame

Glad you liked the post. Thanks for your compliments dear

9. iyerviji

iyerviji IL Hall of Fame

Thanks dear

10. iyerviji

iyerviji IL Hall of Fame

Glad to know Ashima dear you have started understanding your mom'w words and makes sense now. Thanks for your compliments which made my day