Love this site!!!

Discussion in 'Suggestions & Feedback!' started by geeta79, Jun 12, 2007.

1. vaidehi

vaidehi Silver IL'ite

Re: Luv this site!!!!!!!!

Hi ladoes!

Very true! i m so glued to this site, i hardly find time to surf any other sites .

i like everthing right from Mam chitras recipe to beauty tips etc which r so intresting .

Indeed a very unique way of bringing all the ladies under one roof and sharing their thoughts with so much freedom.

cheers
    vaidehi

1 person likes this.
  2. ivas

ivas New IL'ite

need ur help

hello.... am new to this forum dear my name is savitha am 22, i live in tamil nadu, INDIA. actually i got to know this forum when i searched for details regarding dubai.. it wil be a kind help if u could let me know the life style in DUBAI because my friend is leaving there next month..
    waiting for ur reply...
    with regards
    savitha

3. Monsi

Monsi Bronze IL'ite

All you ladies are absolutely correct ! There is not even a single day when I havent visited this site. I am getting more & more addicted to it as the days are passing by. You name a topic and you get so many opinions from all the ladies from all over the world which is simply amazing. I had never imagined that there can be such a place where you can just pour out all your feelings with such an ease. You can trust this site blindly. You dont feel lonely ever.
    I think I am in love with this site :oops:

4. Induslady

Induslady Administrator Staff Member IL Hall of Fame

Re: Luv this site!!!

Dear IL ites,

Thank you very much for this thread that expresses your love, trust and good opinions about this site. We (IL team) are glad that you are liking this site, considering it to be the safest place to express and share your joys and sorrows.

Special heartfelt thanks to "Geeta79" for starting this thread that made other IL ites too to come and pour their views about the site.

Even before this thread got started, I (as induslady) used to receive feedbacks from many members in private messages and by email. They are the motivational tonic to run this site with the drive for increasing the growth of the site without compromising on its quality.

I take this opportunity to request all IL ites (new or old to this community) to share their views about the site in this thread as and when they feel like.

THANK YOU ONE AND ALL FOR THE VIEWS SHARED AND YET TO BE SHARED.

Malathy

5. lathanarasimhan

lathanarasimhan New IL'ite

Hi Geetha,
    Just thought of starting a new thread "all things nice at Indus Ladies"
    Amazing ! How we think alike.I too joined two weeks back.First time I bumped into this site, I simply registered. It is a boon for our Indian women who live in far off places and long for an emotional support. Its great entertainment & you'll enjoy.

Chatting across the compound wall is out!
    Indus ladies is IN!

regards latha.:wave:wave

1 person likes this.
  6. sujakalyan

sujakalyan Silver IL'ite

indus lady acts as stress buster!!

i want to thank indusladies.com for providing most entertaining website for ladies
    if i have any workstress, i login indusladies take part in games, view other threads and see somebody waving bye bye to me outside in few minutes
    its none other than my stress

so ive to call indus ladies as "stress buster" only

indusladies lets keep up the harmony :2thumbsup:

thanks
    sujatha

7. kanaka Raghavan

kanaka Raghavan IL Hall of Fame

Thank you IL

Dear friends
    I amvery grateful to IL in many ways.
    Firstly,It has paved way for an extended family called ''FRIENDS''.I can proudly tell everyone that I have so many friends near and far.It is a Mwonderful place where I am able express my views and thoughts.It helps me to get everyone's reactions as well.
    I am able to help people with my views in my own small way.
    I found a long lost school friend thru IL.
    Each day with IL is getting absorbing day by day.I feel lost if do not visit IL even for a single day.
    All forums are very very interesting to keep really occupied.
    Thhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhank uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu IL

1 person likes this.
  8. puni88

puni88 Moderator Staff Member IL Hall of Fame

Re: Thank you IL

Hi,
    Same thing here, I thank IndusLadies website and all the Ilites for being such a wonderful friends.
    Infact I am improving my vocabulary, communicating skills day by day.
    This is like virtual friendship.

~Punitha

9. birraj

birraj Senior IL'ite

Re: Thank you IL

Hi, Its same here. I came to know this site only 2 months back. I come to office and open this site, after I go home I immediate opens it up in my laptop , if hubby wants the laptop then open up this site in the desktop , before go to bed visit this site once. I am almost adicted to this site.
    Thanks for everyone who supports me.

Love
    Birraj

10. arch174

arch174 Senior IL'ite

:yes: hi friends,
    I really admire all members,new & old who take genuine care of each other.
    Difficult,to believe..it is like the village square where all of US discuss issues which r bothering us minus gossip & bitching
    I have realised that only INDIANS could bond to each other so self-lessly
    can some members enlighten us how the next generation should be taught such values,esp those who stay abroad..wot about patriotic values..how do mothers teach children when there r so few role models..can we start a new thread about social issues like exam stress,addiction --etc
    A word for the moderators:2thumbsup: u ROCK!!!