Love or Sex - Pls read dont judge by the Heading

Discussion in 'Jokes' started by vivbass, Mar 12, 2007.

1. vivbass

vivbass Gold IL'ite

A teenage girl about 17 had gone to visit some friends one evening and time passed quickly as each shared their various experiences of the past year.

She ended up staying longer than planned, and had to walk home alone. She wasn't afraid because it was a small town and she lived only a few blocks away.

As she walked along under the tall elm trees, Diane asked God to keep her safe from harm and danger. When she reached the alley, which was a short cut to her house, she decided to take it.

However, halfway down the alley she noticed a man standing at the end as though he were waiting for her. She became uneasy and began to pray, asking for God's protection.

Instantly a comforting feeling of quietness and security wrapped round her, she felt as though someone was walking with her. When she reached the end of the alley, she walked right past the man and arrived home safely.

The following day, she read in the newspaper that a young girl had been raped in the same alley just twenty minutes after she had been there. Feeling overwhelmed by this tragedy and the fact that it could have been her, she began to weep.

Thanking the Lord for her safety and to help this young woman, she decided to go to the police station. She felt she could recognize the man, so she told them her story.

The police asked her if she would be willing to look at a lineup to see if she could identify him. She agreed and immediately pointed out the man she had seen in the alley the night before. When the man was told he had been identified, he immediately broke down
    and confessed.

The officer thanked Diane for her bravery and asked if there was anything they could do for her. She asked if they would ask the man one question. Diane was curious as to why he had not attacked her.

When the policeman asked him, he answered, "Because she wasn't alone. She had two tall men walking on either side of her."

Amazingly, whether you believe or not, you're never alone. Did you know that 98% of teenagers will not stand up for God?

Repost this as Love vs. Sex if you truly believe in God.

PS: God is always there in your heart and loves you no matter what.....and if you stand up 4 him he will stand up for you.

I bet 93% of the people that read this wont repost it.

I read this and reposted it.
    Well I bet you read this note because of the title..didn't you?

2. Vidya24

Vidya24 Gold IL'ite

Vivbass,

Very good story. Thanks for posting this one. U always have good posts, enjoy them.

My patti used to narrate a similar story abt some Saint, I forget which one. It seesms this saint was in charge of a village administration. He used the government revenue to do some temple work. The British officer ordered for the temple structure to be demolished. When his people went at night, they say two strapping, young men with bows and arrows standing guard over the temple. They did not demolish it. Later the British officer identified he men as Raama Lashmana. He also became a devotee.

Thanks again,vivbass.Nice one.

affly
    Vidya

3. jothi

jothi Senior IL'ite

Dear Vivbass,

Very nice story. GOD is really great.
    IN GOD WE TRUST.
    It is great that Diana was able to put her faith and trust in God.
    Thanks for sharing this info.

Regards,
    Jothi.

4. chatkara_tasty

chatkara_tasty Bronze IL'ite

very very nice story dear . my believe in god has become more strong after reading this . keep it up.

5. sofiya

sofiya New IL'ite

Very Nice Post! It teaches us to always have faith in God Almighty. No matter how difficult or terrible things may seem, remember that He is alwayz there with us and to put our trust in Him. And when life does become better and our problems are solved and things work out the way we want them to, then dont fget HIm and remember that it is all because of Him and to thank him for every thing!
    :thankyou2: for posting!

6. chocoqueen

chocoqueen New IL'ite

this is nice story,and it inspires us to be strong and believe that there is God who is everywhere and if we are true to Him....He will be there alwaz to help us..
    :yes:

7. Vysan

Vysan Gold IL'ite

Hi,

Good one....

God is always ther and everywhere.... If you truely believe and pray for... he will be with you to help and guide you....

Veda

8. vivbass

vivbass Gold IL'ite

thanx to u all for ur compliments:2thumbsup:

9. priyapraveendvs

priyapraveendvs Bronze IL'ite

very very nice article thanks a lot for sharing

10. Nandshyam

Nandshyam IL Hall of Fame

Good one..

I am quoting someone's signature here that I like.

Look back and Thank God
    Look ahead and Trust God
    Look around and Serve God
    Look inside and find(?) God.

Trust and believe him no matter what :thumbsup:thumbsup