1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Love Met Again...........

Discussion in 'Stories (Fiction)' started by leenam05, Aug 3, 2016.

1. leenam05

leenam05 Platinum IL'ite

Arathi dear,

Happy to see your feedback dear. Due to some problems I couldn't post on time. Sorry for that. Episodes are ready but lack of time for type work, it takes time to post.
    Posting next episode now. :grinning:

2. leenam05

leenam05 Platinum IL'ite

Bhoonzee dear,

Thank you for your kind words.

Posting next episode .
    Happy reading.:grinning:

Bhoonzee likes this.
  3. leenam05

leenam05 Platinum IL'ite

PS Dear ,

happy to see your comment. Suspense will be revealed now.:grinning:

4. leenam05

leenam05 Platinum IL'ite

Ammu dear,

Thank you for feedback.:grinning: Sorry for making you wait. Episodes are ready but lack of time for type work, it takes time to post.

Posting next episode.

Ammu2886 likes this.
  5. leenam05

leenam05 Platinum IL'ite

Adharva dear,

Thank you for your feedback. :D

One request , please call me Leena only :grinning:& not mam.

Good guess ! Lets see what happens ahead. Posting next episode now.

6. leenam05

leenam05 Platinum IL'ite

@VinuthaS , I am happy dear that you liked the episode.:grinning:

7. leenam05

leenam05 Platinum IL'ite

Episode 39

Did he read that greeting? As the thought peeped in mind & her whole body shivered. What he must be thinking. What if he didn’t like? Anushka sat down with many questions.

She took a deep breath & decided to play it safely. Not showing extra excitement, keeping her face neutral, asked him.

“What happened Adish?”

Adish sat down facing her. “Anushka , our head office in France has called two of our employees , me & Sachin for three months.”

Anushka was dumbstruck, unable to believe whatever she heard. This time god helped her to act happy.

“Wow, that’s great news indeed.” She blurted out though inside she didn’t want.

Adish looked at her slightly surprised. But seeing her happy face he relaxed & continued,” thanks, this is really a good opportunity for both of us. After three months HO can shift us there only. We will come back here & then have to re-apply for work visa. I haven’t yet said yes . I wanted to discuss it first with you. I have to convey my decision till Friday. “

Anushka could here only last sentence convey decision till Friday.

Her intelligence quickly took charge over heard her emotional mind. With a kind of some determination, she smiled.” My heartiest congratulation to you. Why are you thinking so much? I think rather I must say that you should grab this opportunity. It knocks only once. “Her heart ached with last sentence.

She said in a firm tone,” not everyone gets it. Go; give your YES & make gold out of this opportunity”

Adish smiled. “Thanks Anushka, you released one burden but how our family members will react? How you will tell Baba? (Her father)

“We will convince everyone. Don’t worry for baba ,I will make them understand. He always supports everyone for their growth."

He was happy for her response.

"Now let me go, Aaji must be waiting for me” she said while showing him the vegetable container.

"Oh , OK "

Her legs become stiff. Somehow she got up & started going to Swanand’s place.

The night passed as it is.

Anushka was quiet as her thought process was stopped at some point. She completed her morning chores & started for bank. The day went smoothly. She was still unable to believe about yesterday.

When she returned home she felt that house unknown to her. Her heart was full of him but he……….

Teardrops gathered in eyes blocked since long time.

He has no feelings for her. He chose his career over her. He has always tried to nice to her after her discharge and she too was feeling happy with his company all the time but she mistaken it for love which left her for second time. Left heartbroken, she sobbed heavily as nobody was there to see.

After half hour she wiped her eyes & washed face. Then made a strong ginger tea. While sipping tea her mind slowly started getting clear.

This was happened twice in her life without fault of her. Things once gone are gone! She accepted it though it was hard. Being today’s woman, she had to come out from it. She had her career in hands which would help her to keep high. There was only one way to resolve it. The solution which she planned few months ago.

Transfer!! YES! It was the best solution of this problem.

She sent a sms & slept.

Next day Anushka requested her manager to check on her application given earlier for transfer to Mumbai. She had to wait till one or two weeks for the same.

At park

“Transfer? What is this suddenly? “ Pari screamed .

Anushka was quietly observing the grass on ground.

“My decision is final dear.” She said in a cold voice.

“WTH is this Anu?” You love Adish & how can you……………..

Anushka gestured her to stop with her palm. “It is true that I loved him, you can do that only but can’t expect the person to love you back”.

P: Means? How can you say that? I am full confident that he too loves you.

A tear drop hold from long time fell from Anushka’s eye & heavy sob came out. Pari was shocked. She immediately holds her close & patted on her shoulder.

“Anu please tell me clearly.”

Anushka narrated about Adish’s Germany plan.

Parineeta was still unable to whatever . On top of that She sat totally devasted upon learning that Anushka has decided to seek transfer. Her dream & every effort to bring them together went in vain.

“Pari one important thing”

“What?” She asked looking blankly at Anushka.

“Promise me you will not reval anything to anybody about this, sp. Adish & baba” Anushka extended her palm.

Pari wasn’t ready to give promise. She felt helpless. She was still feeling somewhere a ray of hope. With that positive thought she said, “OK dear, I promise. But from henceforth you will not take any extreme step without telling me.”

Anushka with a little smile agreed.

To be continued...........:wave:

muggs, Adharv, Ammu2886 and 5 others like this.
  8. creativemumma

creativemumma Gold IL'ite

So sad....I'm guessing Adish would check the greeting only after going to France/Germany

9. peddadas

peddadas Platinum IL'ite

oh no....whats going on...even i am hurt now

she should feel great that Adish guy was asking her opinion instead of telling her that I have decided...

.:BangHead::BangHead:.in this modern age why did she select greeting card over whatsapp or sms or online greeting...

I am not so happy :shakehead:

10. leenam05

leenam05 Platinum IL'ite

@creativemumma , thank you dear for your feedback, I hope he will not do that.