1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Love Met Again...........

Discussion in 'Stories (Fiction)' started by leenam05, Aug 3, 2016.

1. aarthi28

aarthi28 Platinum IL'ite

Dear leenam
    Happy for the come back dear. Hmm Vedant left for pari right...
    When are anu and adi going to get united......

2. Ammu2886

Ammu2886 Gold IL'ite

Hi Leena,
    Such a wonderful love story..So romantic..When I read such stories I feel so happy from heart..Love and care everywhere..Keep going..good luck

3. Adharv

Adharv Gold IL'ite

that's personal boss :hearteyes::hearteyes:
    how sad :BangHead:
    Cool and cute come back epi Leenam ma'am :banana::clap2::clap2: Waiting to know more abt Mr & Mrs A :beer-toast1: thank you and keep rocking.

4. creativemumma

creativemumma Gold IL'ite

5. leenam05

leenam05 Platinum IL'ite

Arathi dear ,

Sorry for my late response! Happy to see your comment. Yes Vedant left for Pari, Adi & Anu? Surely work on them!

6. leenam05

leenam05 Platinum IL'ite

Hey Ammu dear,

Thank you so much for your lovely words! Even I like to spread positivity from my stories , Keep reading.

7. leenam05

leenam05 Platinum IL'ite

Adharv dear,

Ha ha, that is personal boss , really liked it! :grinning::grinning:

You will definitely come to know more about A couple, Happy reading!

Adharv likes this.
  8. leenam05

leenam05 Platinum IL'ite

I am sorry dear for my late response.
    I had some family problems so couldn't post on time.
    Will definitely try to post regularly.

Happy reading!

9. leenam05

leenam05 Platinum IL'ite

Dear All friends,

I am extremely sorry for disappearing in between. Last month my uncle passed away .(Daddy's younger brother) So couldn't post regularly. Next parts are ready & will sure try to post regularly once type work is completed.

thank you for bearing with me.

10. leenam05

leenam05 Platinum IL'ite

Chapter 37

Vedant wasn’t prepared for this sudden attack. He thought for few seconds.

“Oh that day! I got a call from hospital, there was an emergency.”

A: Achha. (Inside not agreeing.)

Vedant guessed that he was not convinced; he remembered news he got from his department & decided to share just to divert him.

V: You know what Adi, Our Hospital trust management has decided that Sanjeevani hospital will be merged with us.

A: great, so that means Jupiter hospital will be extended.

Vedant nodded to Yes & Adish’s phone rang. He smiled seeing Anushka’s name. Vedant took the chance “you take call, I will leave now” & winked while going.

After back facing Adish

Thanks Anushka! You saved me on time.

Vedant somewhere was feeling something for Parineeta, trying to figure out whether it is not just an infatuation. He liked her simplicity, caring for her loved ones. Being in same profession they were aware of emergencies. He decided to take some time. He strongly prayed Adish-Anushka to reunite.

He was on cloud nine since both the hospitals were going to merge. He thanked god for this wonderful moment. Parineeta soon I will be able to meet you!

Arati & Sumedh flied back to US with baby Aadya. Anushka’s routine was going as usual. It seems slowly her life was coming on track. She was very much confident about her feelings for Adish.

Even other side Parineeta was slowly trying to get friendly with Vedant. She reminded how came running to meet her in Shounak’s wedding, their first ice cream date. Most important factor was both were in same profession. But she was not ready to go ahead as she too wished her best friend’s married life should come on track.

Sometimes life takes different turns which we are unaware of!

“Sorry Anu, I couldn’t get auto on time” Pari apologized.

Anushka looked her & just smiled. Pari wondered, Anushka never likes people coming late but today she is so cool. She sensed that madam is floating in air.

P: It seems your stomach is already full with love let me order sandwich for me.

Anushka wasn’t expecting that direct attack. She came in senses. “What do you mean?”

Pari ordered club sandwich & two coffees.

P: No, I am seeing you didn’t give any order. You are OK with coffee only or your tummy is already full with love?

A: Pari.. shhh , it’s not like that …..

Pari wanted to hear from her mouth only. “That means something is there, tell me fast.”

Anushka took a sip of coffee. Her eyes were sparkling. “ Pari, nothing is hidden from you. Our marriage was just a formality. But since few days the way things happened, I feel it is not a formal marriage. Initially I was pretending to love everyone but slowly I started liking family life. I always got love, care from Adish’s family. Now I feel I am ready to …

Pari interrupted. “Ready to be with Adish. “ & winks.

A: Pari: (she blushed)

P: oh my my, Anu! Finally you realized it. I sensed it Shounak’s wedding only but you didn’t accept. From so many days we are trying to tell you it.

A: (surprised) we means? Who else know it?

Pari was shocked. She meant that Vedant & herself were sure about Anushka’s feeling. While trying to cover up “Oh I just said like that, I mean to say I earlier also told you that you have fallen for him.

A: Oh, OK.

Pari clutched her hand gently. “I am happy for Anu. When are you telling him?”

A: I am thinking on that only.

P: OK, don’t delay. Do it ASAP.

A: Yeah. But you were supposed to tell something. Hey you also got somebody.

Pari internally shivered with thought of Vedant. Actually she decided to reveal about Vedant but somehow seeing Anushka much happier she thought not to tell it now.

She quickly said” no baba, first you settle in your life then I will think of myself. By the way I wanted to tell you that Dad also started leaving with us. “

A: Wow, that’s fantastic Pari, happy to hear that!

Pari only smiled.

During night Anushka was lost in her dreams while Pari was thinking how love changes your world. Anushka’s marriage was just an arrangement which was slowly blossoming into love. She prayed for A couple to unite soon.

Next day everyone was busy with their work. Pari completed her OPD work & returned to their common room. She was unaware of the surprise awaited. She got the news that their Sanjeevani Hospital was soon going to merge with Jupitor Hospital as a sister concern of Jupitor Hospital where Vedant was working.

Pari kept looking at the invitation of that programme which was conducted after two weeks. Her heart was slowly beating. She smiled looking at card. This will enable her to meet Vedant as if needed Doctors from Sanjeevani hospital will require to attend cases from Jupiter hospital.

While going to home Pari thought about incidents happening around. Is god trying to bring me & him together?

She somehow finished her dinner & again lost in thoughts. She seemed to be confident about her feeling s for Vedant. She prayed almighty to be with him if he is right for her.

Anushka observed the greeting card which she purchased long back. Read it for once & while shivering placed below his clothes in wardrobe before he returns from office.

I have done my job now the ball is in his court!

To be continued............:wave:

Adharv, Bhoonzee, VinuthaS and 2 others like this.