1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Love is the Sweetest Mystery and Magic of Life !!!

Discussion in 'Snippets of Life (Non-Fiction)' started by brindhak, May 26, 2014.

1. brindhak

brindhak Gold IL'ite

It was a hectic day … the tiresome job of the day resisted me to hear my favorite song , enjoy the cool drizzling drops that touched my car window and drained …. I always off my a/c , open the window to see the most blessed moment , THE RAIN !!! which is always close to my heart …the kissing raindrops on my cheeks elate my inner energy and fragrance of the mother earth refresh my senses … But nothing happened today…. I just asked my driver to fasten the accelerator.. I want to reach home as soon as I could… I was really wondering how to come out of the dull day… Inspite of all my debilitation I had a nudge to talk to my beloved .

I believed, all my weariness will be brushed off the moment I see the lovely contagious smile in his face which I missed for more than a week .. At the same time my mind was persistent …it had been already 26 hrs 45 mins… hardly I didn’t receive a single message from him. Though my heart exempted his aimless act this time, knowing his continuous air travels , business meetings, his responsibilities as a CEO , but my mind was sharpening my tongue to at least have a 2 min squabble…

I unlocked the house. My instinct was right , he was there . I want to seize his time for me atleast for the next few mintues. Looking at me he winked with a smile …though it was needed for the moment I just ignored and started squabbling for his lame excuses…. He started with umpteen sorry and wanted to stop my blah blah in 10 seconds, which happens always.… All the arguments lasted for a maximum of 2 minutes for the past 12 years…..(Trust atleast two people are needed to argue… if any one becomes deaf as soon as the argument starts…what’s the meaning of arguing !!!!) that too today just halted in 40 seconds !!!

I continued by sharing all the anecdotes from our company clients to our children who were in hometown for vacation..…and he had his own to share with me ….from his business meetings to the latest project proposal’s … and the conversation concluded with all sweet nothings ……

The consistent care , the gentle warmth of his eyes , the grinning gestures and the affection he shared , travelled inside me and transformed my mode of frustration into felicity. My gloomy mood started withering its anger and anguish…..slowly started to blossom bliss in each cell of mine and regenerate all my senses…

I signed off the Face time in my I-pad with an adieu and a refreshing smile and sighed !!! Yeah..!! though he was not with me to hold my hands , console and cheer me at that moment … he was much concerned about my tediousness and was virtually pragmatic to bring my boils down…….

I was totally out of the distress of the day. My tautness and tensions were slowly draining from me… Minutes of conversation with him, made me calm and completely composed .

Trust , LOVE can do this magic …. Although he was not near me …. he made me to feel the magic of Love ……

I felt much relaxed and comfortable . I placed the i-pad in the sofa and went to spread out the curtains…… To my Surprise it was still drizzling outside…. Yes you are right…..I am heading out to enjoy and get a rainy kiss before it stops !!!

Near or Far Wherever you are……. Love always does the magic….. !!!!

5 people like this.

2. Lalitha Shivaguru

Lalitha Shivaguru Platinum IL'ite

Dear BK,

Good one dear...

Yes, Love is the life sustaining force for all. As Jalaluddin Rumi says "Love is the soul of the soul of the universe". You brought out well the emotions dear...

Keep on enthralling madamji.... :)

1 person likes this.
  3. Manjureddy

Manjureddy Gold IL'ite

Felt very young and newly in love again, reading this!
    Cheers !

1 person likes this.
  4. brindhak

brindhak Gold IL'ite

Dear dear Lalli

Thankyou so much for your first fb ... I'm so happy to get from you !! Glad you liked this !! I'm blessed and happy to see your nice words .... Thanks to Rumi Quotes too ...

5. brindhak

brindhak Gold IL'ite

Dear mam

Glad that you liked this .Thanx for reading and leaving a fb ...

6. Deepu04

Deepu04 IL Hall of Fame

Dear Brindha... Liked your narration .. it was really fantastic....

I remember this quote while I am reading your post"Being deeply loved by someone gives strength, while loving someone deeply gives you courage."

7. brindhak

brindhak Gold IL'ite

dear Deepa
    thank you very much for reading and leaving a fb ... I'm glad u enjoyed the writing !!