1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Love is Blind And Stupid

Discussion in 'Snippets of Life (Non-Fiction)' started by Kamalji, May 31, 2011.

1. Kamalji

Kamalji IL Hall of Fame

Dea rRama,

yes here the marriage was the eyeopener for the girl, after she must have found out the guy was out for her money, and not for herself.She had no choice but to go to the parents.Embarassing for her and parents.

REgards

kamal

2. Kamalji

Kamalji IL Hall of Fame

Dear Pinky

Yes lovers love in the heat of the moment, nothing thinking of the future.And yes they do thik others are blind and stupid.

Regards

kamal

3. Kamalji

Kamalji IL Hall of Fame

Sad case this Navs.

One has to go by the budget of the house, poor man , luckily when i was poor, harsha never ever made a demand on me, i will repost a blog i had writeen her long time back, of how a wife can soothe a husband and et along with his meagre income.

i will post it today itself.

Regards

kamal

4. mimur9

mimur9 IL Hall of Fame

Kamalji, I feel love is not blind, its the people who misinterpret love, is blind. There is no room for separation if love really exist in a relationship. People try to be very nice to each other when they are in love or when they meet in arranged marriages. After sometime, their 'suppressed' real charachter surfaces then begins the fight and separation. If love existed there, only sacrifice & adjustment can be seen in such relationships which has saved and still saving many marriages irrespective of whether love or arranged.

5. Kamalji

Kamalji IL Hall of Fame

Dear Mira,

i agree with u, that sacrifices and adjustments can save a marriage, nothing else.
    i feel, marriage is to be taken as seriously as we take our jobes, dont we try and adjust to teh cranky boss, and collegues, and make adjsutments, and after some time, we becoem comfortable with everyone we work with ? if we can make adjustments there, why not with opur spouses, and inlaws, be it a boy or a girl ?

Regards

kamal

6. mimur9

mimur9 IL Hall of Fame

Very true Kamalji. similarly We adjust with a co-passenger in train or a bus or on a long journey. The why not our own. Good point.:thumbsup

7. navs23

navs23 Platinum IL'ite

Waiting to read the blog Kamalji :thumbsup

So true, there's a line in tamil 'Manaivi amaivathellam iraivan kodutha varam', which literally translates to 'Getting a (good) wife is God's boon/grant'. People happily take the wedding vows stating that they will be a good spouse and stand with in rich and poor, sadly, some only stand with during the rich :hide:

8. BeeAmma

BeeAmma Silver IL'ite

Repression of physical desires and steady dose of Bollywood can sway gullible minds into miscalculating relationship and marriage.

9. Kamalji

Kamalji IL Hall of Fame

Dear Mira,

No one is perfect, even we ourselves have our own faults and idocracies.Same with our partner.

We dont have to be a photocopy of each otehr, but we can learn to adjust to each other, for example, i am a nonveg, non religous , i drink smoke, play cards, my wife does none of this, but we adjust to each otehr.

Then we must learn to respect , if not love, our inlaws, this applies to both the partners, while getting on with our martial life.

So life is all about adjustments, not about ego, and brining the other to our viewpoints, but to appreciate each others differences and let them be.

i may be wrong, but i feel this way.

REgards

kamal