1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Love blossom - episode 35 - part 2

Discussion in 'Stories (Fiction)' started by sapthu02, Apr 23, 2012.

1. sapthu02

sapthu02 Gold IL'ite

EPISODE 35
    PART 2

"Thats going to be really really tough. Nearly a month spent in getting Kayal's issue sorted out and its going to be a tough time to try and locate Kani. Why does Kayal get these complications and never has her life like any other normal humans?", thought Sathya.

"Is there any reason why her father has not contacted her? Whom should I ask? Should I go now to Singapore to find out the entire thing? This is time consuming. Should I hire a private detective?
    I just have no clue! Why not start with Mithra once again?

Mithra.. thats a bad opinion too. Let me start the ground work tomorrow. I have decided. The next time when I meet my Kayal, it will be with her Kani. Its not going to be easy and its not a childs play. I need an answer for all the questions that runs in my mind to solve the mystery", Sathya was determined.

On the other end.....

"How do you feel akka? Enthu? Awesome? Are butterflies flying inside your stomach?", giggled Kayal. Madhu was all ready to be married. Each and every day ended with shopping and things that had to buy. They were even thinking about hiring a bigger appartment or purchasing one to live together.

Live together.. yes. It will be Kayal, Naren, her inlaws, Arvind, his kid and Madhu.

Thats going to be a pretty bigger family. Yes, Indeed!! Yet all were excited. Arvind didnt seem to show and have any kind of objection. He was infact happy that he and his kid are not atleast getting a family to be with. All was going on well.

Who cared about other issues when teh wedding bells were on the way? Exactly. The marriage was arranged in a months time. Arvind had a job offer and he was looking into it and he wanted some time. Madhu was ready for anything. The kid was getting attached to the family, what so more is needed?

Sathya was losing his patience. He got to know that there is only one more month to go and he had set a false determination to find someone whom he has never met in his life. Its not like a cinema story that they come all of a sudden at the”THE END” and give away a broad smile together. Its completely different. Why is this Kayal had to go through so many rough times?

Atleast now she needed some good sleep and relaxation… her family. That’s the last thing Sathya could do for her. Yes, Kani. That’s the only solution.

The first search began.

“Hello,how are you?”, that was Mithra?

“Cut the crap dear.. I have something important to talk to. Just tell me when you are extremely free so that we can work on that together?”, Sathya asked her.

“When the hell will you sound polite? You are now restless again with some issues with Kayal? Who is now? Naren or Madhu? I am free as of now. For the whole week. Tell me what is it?”

“Mithra, this is one important information that I want you to think and tell me. First thing, tell me if you have any details of where Kayal’s parents would be located? Seconly, is there particular reason why they have not contacted her for these many years?”

“Sathya, they are in Singapore. I don’t know why they have not contacted her. I heard that they are living there and working there too. I don’t have any more information to assist on this.. I’m sorry.”

“Who else can help me to give the information? Atleast the address of their where abouts in Singapore?”

“If you can stay on the line I can contact amma and get the details. She has them with her. Give me 5 mins. Ok?” , she placed Sathya’s conversation on hold on the skye and contacted her mother on her mobile.

“Hello amma? How are you? How is appa?”
    “All are fine dear. How are you?”, That was her mother.

“All is well amma. I will chit chat with you later amma. I need a small information. I want to know where is Kayal’s parents are. Do you have the details?”.

“Yes. I have their address . The last contact was made 2 years back and after that they didn’t call me as well. Why what is it now?”

“Just give me the address and phone number ma. Please. Will explain everything else later. And amma don’t disclose about this conversation to any one else ,Ok?

Mithra noted down the address and the entire information. She typed everything and sent that to Sathya. She could find a small relief on Sathya’s face.

“Smile, Sirji. We have atleast got a clue now. Now you can start your search.”

“True, Mithra. You are such a darling. Sorry and don’t bother me being rude. I never meant that ok?”

“I hear the same set of dialogues from every man. And that’s nothing new about you. Carry on!”

They did chit chat for some more time and ended the conversation there. The first thing Sathya did was called the phone number that he had got…..

There were a set of rings and a lady picked up the call. “Hello.”

Sathya cleared his throat. “Hello. Could I speak to Chidambaram sir? I am calling from Chennai.”

“May I know who is this?”, it was Amudha from the other side.

“I am Sathya. I’m calling on behalf of Kayal’s husband Naren.”

“Are you kidding? Don’t tell me that you don’t know anything what happened here?”

“ I am sorry aunty. I promise. We don’t know anything. Could you please provide me your address. I can come the very next day to meet you”

Sathya noted the address. He never expected such a depressed state from KAyal’s family. What could that be is a huge surprise. He just want to go and meet them. He informed the same to Mithra and set off to go to Singapore in the next flight.

LOVE will continue to bloom......

1 person likes this.

2. shashiv

shashiv Gold IL'ite

Dear Saptu...

Very very interesting.... Kayal is happy now... Good things happening for Madhu... Hope Kani will be united with Kayal... But you left us hanging in suspense.... Please post soon my dear...

Shanti

3. Sofea

Sofea IL Hall of Fame

Hey Sapthu, long time no see ;-) Good episode gal! :thumbsup But I thought you were going to end the story with this episode. Seems like there's another story revealing on Kayal's parents and sister. Good! Good! The longer the better :-D

4. sapthu02

sapthu02 Gold IL'ite

thanks a lot girls..
    will post and end the story with th enext episode
    due tomorrow;.. sorry to keep you al waiting!!

5. upfsabari

upfsabari IL Hall of Fame

hey.. I thought you will end the story in this episode.. seems there is another surprise with Kani.. Nice nice.. Post the next episode soon.. :)

6. kkdevi

kkdevi Gold IL'ite

Thanks for the post.. was waiting for this part :)

Read the 35th episode.. Good going.. well narrated!

awaiting for the continuation..!

7. AS1982

AS1982 Silver IL'ite

Sapthu you are keeping suspenses in every episode ah... :)) Nice yaar... waiting for the final one

8. swaran

swaran IL Hall of Fame

sapthu.......glad you made the next episode..i was eagerly waiting...
    mmm i did expect a sad side for kayal's parents and sister...mmmmm
    lets know what happens

9. vidukarth

vidukarth Platinum IL'ite

hmm.. nice one.. one another final twist..waiting to know on how this all unfolds...
    good one sapthu

10. sapthu02

sapthu02 Gold IL'ite

Thank you everyone.. I know its a long wait.
    willpost the next one very soon!!