1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Love and Warmth from Indian people - the biggest Magnet

Discussion in 'Snippets of Life (Non-Fiction)' started by ChennaiExpress, Sep 10, 2014.

1. ChennaiExpress

ChennaiExpress IL Hall of Fame

I've been busy trying to make my dreams a reality (you must have faith, and you must also work).

When I read and hear about things from India, I get a mixture of sadness, and at the same time, hope, that there is special type of warmth from people that came from this once great culture.

And I read lot of these posts and I can see a lot of people here are kind human beings just trying to make the best of life.

I'm still going through waves of anger, sadness, hope, and bravery (i.e. lets kick some butt!!!), and when I re-read everyone comments to my posts I get encouragement and joy from reading such wise words.

What I guess I am trying to say is Thank you all for being here, and posting your stories, your issues, and helping each other .......

2. padmaja909

padmaja909 Platinum IL'ite

hi CE,
    through your post i would also like to thank everyone for all types of posts. there is no problem for which we cannot find solution in IL. thank you fellow ILites. hugsmiley