1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

LOVE ALL - Episode 4

Discussion in 'Saturdays with Varalotti' started by varalotti, Dec 7, 2008.

1. varalotti

varalotti IL Hall of Fame

Dear EQ,
    Thanks. The site is going to start soon. May be in the next episode or the episode after next. After all we need to find an auspicious day, invite people, publicise....
    Gayathri and Kripa relationship is something inspired by the relationship between Sujatha and Simran in the Ajith starrer Aval Varuvala.
    In that movie Sujatha will not hesitate to kill her own son in order to give a good life to Simran.
    Arvind joining the site is a million dollar question as of now. Let's wait and see.
    Thanks for appreciating KG's contribution. He's going to be there every week with his contribution to the religious forum and with something more as well.
    thanks for the fb, Aruna.
    love,

2. varalotti

Dear Pooja,
    There's nothing wrong with your system, Pooja. I did not have the heart to post this episode last week in the light of terrorists attack on Mumbai.

Many people think that funding is the constraint for any major project. But after being into that kind of work for the past 25 years I can almost swear that funding is the easiest thing if only you have a good concept and are ready to work on it.
    Sameer Bhatia wanted to develop a dot com site for some technical purpose. The Angel investors told him that if he could create a site exclusively for email then they would fund him. And so hotmail was born. The person who could not even afford to pay salaries to his staff later sold his site for several million dollars to Microsoft. The reason - the basic idea was good.

You are right. Janaki-Bala are going to spend their spare time in such a way as to make the spare time of several thousands of women all over the world meaningful.

Will Arvind join the site? I don't know, Pooja.
    Thanks for liking KG's mail. He might be sending weekly mails to keep us updated on religion and God. (Do we need to be updated on these areas?)
    love
    vara

3. varalotti

Dear Aishwarya,
    thanks for the kind words with which you opened your fb.

I know some of the pains and troubles that Malathy underwent when she started IL. In fact creating and running IL was a much more painful experience than www.com — the web starts here. But just to keep the story interesting I am underplaying Malathi's difficulties.

I am planning so many thing next week. Hopefully the site would be born by that time. And many forums and features added to it.

So I invite you to the site inauguration which will happen coming Sunday - hopefully. (I know you'd be free on that day. Yummy snacks are waiting for you)

You know I could not write the Aiyawal's story. Every time I came to the punchline my eyes would be full and I could not see a single letter on my computer screen. I have been crying over this story for the past several years. LA gave me an opportunity to share that with you all.

I am planning - sorry, KG is planning - for something like that next week.
    love,
    sridhar

4. iyerviji

iyerviji IL Hall of Fame

Dear Sridhar

Since I was busy attending functions from Sunday to yesterday and today had some other work could not reply to u.

Since I read the story and also Aiyawal story I think God was pleased with me. I had gone for my sis in law's (Manni"s) sister's husband's Shashtiabdhapoorthi. Since her nathanar had not come I had the privilege of tying the third mudichu of the thali. I felt very happy that I was selected though her sister could have selected someone else from their family. She told me since you are my sister's nathanar you become my nathanar also.

I am waiting for the site's inauguration. Wish u all the best for that. Pooja also will be there na during the inauguration. You canask someone to sing also.

Good to know that every week there will be a topic on God and Religion. Reading that we will also get some punya

I have no words to praise u for the trouble u take to please everyone in the site. Elders blessings will be alwaysthere for u and youngsters best wishes.

God's grace is like wind. We must spread out the sails of ourhearts and profit by the wind of God's grace. You have God'grace

With love and blessings
    viji

Last edited: Dec 10, 2008
  5. Lalitha Shivaguru

Lalitha Shivaguru Platinum IL'ite

Dear Oviyum,

Thanks a lot dear.

6. Lalitha Shivaguru

Lalitha Shivaguru Platinum IL'ite

[justify]
    Dear Boost,

I know you are too busy with your work hence please take your time to reply..no hurry.. I will wait for the same.

Like Shobs I have also not come out of the excitement of meeting you all at Ashok Nagar. Thanks once again for giving me an opportunity and also working out all the logistics.

The strategy what Shobs explains to Yams is stupendous. I was gaping with my mouth wide open. Do these things happen for real or is it your imagination Sri? Honestly Sri after reading ALS & LA I feel the world is filled with Love even now, but a fine sheet of dust is covering that which has to be dusted and everything would be fine. Atleast we need to do the same with our immediate circle…what do you say?

When you talked of Alcove in Anusha’s house I didn’t have any idea of what you are talking of. After reading here I understood why you said that.

The idea of Krips showing the forum page according to the time is a brilliant and very vibrant idea. I just loved the google Themes which they have launched recently. It shows Krips command of her knowledge. Great going ! !

Sri, the aiyawal story was excellent. I was moved by that but I didn’t find KG in it.. I could see VR as the author of the story. It shows how much you were moved by the same. Waiting to see more of these in the coming weeks. The punch line was great. Loved it.

A very fast paced episode….had to keep my eyes wide open so that I don’t miss any small detail. So next is the entry of Karam in the form of Aravind….ok ok will wait patiently. Hope you will post on Sunday evening only this time.

LOVE ALL !
    [/justify]

7. varalotti

Dear Kamla,

First my apologies for the 100 hours delay in responding to your fb. I landed back in my base and was suddenly swept off my feet (not by any beautiful woman) but by a flurry of activities. Before I could properly blink my eyes it was Thursday evening and I had not done much for LA 5. I ran back to my desk and was working till midnight yesterday to complete the first draft.

And now only I have the confidence to face the ILites.

You are right. The trouble with LA is that I had to take extra pains to embellish the characters so that no one takes offence. A friend of mine reading my serial ALS and LA commented that my stories are "too good to believe" And such things would never happen in the real world.

Being a dumb person I did not have any defence for this charge. I just passed the question up above and doing my work. And the answer came with a bang in two days.
    I had been to the airport to pick up my sil, yes, Sudhavnarasimhan on Monday. On Tuesday I had to drive to various places. When I started my car on Tuesday afternoon I had an eerie feeling that something was wrong with the car. I drove down to pick up my wife and never switched off the engine and then with her on board I drove to the garage.
    I asked the mechanic to drop us at home. He told me that he had to call in the battery guys to do some checking and that it may take some time before he can fix it.
    As we were driving home we spotted the Exide Battery Mobile service van on the road. We waved to them. And the guy was there with all the equipments.
    He checked my battery to tell me that it was virtually dead. And that it was a miracle that I could start and run the car during the last two days.
    I shivered. My wife, Sudha and I were driving home from the airport at an ungodly hour. Had we been stranded on the way...
    And the car came back to me on the same evening with a new battery and a greater reliability. Not only I was saved from a lot of embarrasment but also got a valid defence to the criticism that my stories are too good to happen.
    If God could shower so much of love on an average guy like me, how much would He do to characters like Kamla, Vidya and Arun!

I was first hesitant to introduce a religious story in the serial. As I have stopped writing snippets in my bi-weekly forums I thought I would compensate it by including a religious story every week. I am happy that you liked it.
    There is one more coming this week. I finalised it only yesterday.

Your fb is a great source of inspiration, Kamla. So if you don't write a fb soon after I post, I will demand it as a matter of right.
    That I don't respond to your fb for days on end is a different story.
    thanks once again,
    love,
    sridhar

8. varalotti

My dear Indhu,
    Even the word thanks comes stained with my tears.
    Thanks for the fb which is surely an inspiration to write more and write better.
    BTW what happened to the long, proper fb, Ma'am? Busy in building up verses?
    Have time for your DH, dear.
    love,
    sridhar

9. varalotti

Sriniketan,

I had to bring in a religious forum and a weekly column from KG to balance the serial and of course to draw people like you here.

It is very nice of your DH to have made such a point. Of reading Tamil and Sanskrit. Gita is the ideal choice. But Valmiki Ramayan is another excellent choice because the sanskrit there is very simple and the Rishi's thoughts are quite profound.

And for your information Sriniketan, KG has already chosen the story for this week.
    love,
    sridhar

10. varalotti

Sriniketan,

I had to bring in a religious forum and a weekly column from KG to balance the serial and of course to draw people like you here.

It is very nice of your DH to have made such a point. Of reading Tamil and Sanskrit. Gita is the ideal choice. But Valmiki Ramayan is another excellent choice because the sanskrit there is very simple and the Rishi's thoughts are quite profound.

And for your information Sriniketan, KG has already chosen the story for this week.
    love,
    sridhar