1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

LOVE ALL - Episode 4

Discussion in 'Saturdays with Varalotti' started by varalotti, Dec 7, 2008.

1. varalotti

varalotti IL Hall of Fame

LOVE ALL

A Serial By Varalotti Rengasamy

Episode 4

Hearing Yamini roar about <?xml:namespace prefix = st1 ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:eek:ffice:smarttags" /><st1:place w:st="on"><st1:country-region w:st="on">India</st1:country-region></st1:place>’s values, Shobana could not control herself. She virtually pounced upon Yamini and planted a kiss on her cheeks.

The technician who had been a silent witness to the happenings in that video-conferencing room came to shake hands with Yamini.

“Wonderful, Ma’am. I have been here for the past one year. This is the best video-conferencing session I ever had. You made me proud to be an Indian.”

The technician who was in his forties took a step back and then saluted Yamini as if he were a soldier saluting his superior officer. Yamini saluted him back with the same crispness. The technician’s eyes were full.

Yamini then turned to Shobana.

“Shobana, have some mercy on me. You have not yet told me what is this all about. I came here just to get a quote for forming a company and creating the infrastructure for my website.”

Shobana had not yet recovered from the excitement.

“You know I have never been so happy in my life. I am happier today than on the day I saw my CA results.

“Your victory is so large that you owe me a grand treat. But my happiness is so much that I want to do something for you. Come let’s go and splash a few thousands in the most expensive restaurant in the city.”

“But.. Shobana…. it’s already 8 30…”

“Call home and tell them that you’d be back before 10 30. Where do you live?”

“<st1:place w:st="on">West Mambalam</st1:place>.”

“No problem. I’ll drop you there before 10 30. Give me five minutes I’ll clean my desk, shutdown my
    system and come back. You can sit here.”

A perplexed Yamini called home to relay the news.

Last edited: Dec 7, 2008

2. varalotti

Part 2!

“I am sorry I kept you in the dark, Yams. It’s a long story. Given this kind of traffic I hope to complete it before we reach Le Royal Meridian.”

Shobana and Yamini were sitting on the leather upholstered rear seats of Ellantra which was smoothly wading through the Chennai traffic. A chauffeur-driven car was Shobana’s perquisite at E&Y.

“I was getting fed up with too much of hard core professional work. Tax work could really be very taxing. It was not that too much work was killing me. But I felt a void in my life. I wanted to do something meaningful. I told Eric about my problem. He was quite sympathetic and asked me to suggest a solution.

“E&Y’s big bosses wanted to associate themselves with a good public cause just to show the people that after all they also had their system of values. And that they were not like Arthur and Anderson who were caught in the Enron scam.

“E&Y has a scheme to match the contributions made by its members to some approved institutions. Most of our approved institutions are churches, temples, mosques and religious organizations. The top bosses wanted some decent secular non-profit organizations to be included in the list.

“And you know Yamini, WomenWorldWide.com is one wonderful answer to all these questions.”
    Yamini still did not understand the implications.

“But Shobana, I am an engineer. Finance, taxes and accounts are Greek and Latin to me. Can you explain to me in laymen’s terms…?”

“Certainly, dear. The bottom line for you is - Number one - whatever work E&Y does for you will be completely free. In addition to that E&Y will make some contributions to your community.”

“But Shobana if the money comes with some strings attached…”

“No strings attached, Yams. You don’t even have to tell the world that E&Y contributed money.
    You just need to sign a paper acknowledging the receipt of money from us.

"And when we make client presentations we will be boasting that we have also contributed to WomenWorldWide.com.”

“Fine.”

“Number two, and now comes the most interesting thing. Whenever any E&Y member makes a contribution to your organization E&Y will match it dollar to dollar. If I give a thousand dollars E&Y will give another thousand dollars to you.

“The matching part is not just for the money but for the work as well. Suppose I spend 15 professional man-hours for your work in my spare time – like helping you with your accounts, I have made a donation of 15 hours of my time. Our system will cost my time – the ruling cost is about $25 an hour – and E&Y will make a donation of $375 to you.”

“That’s great, Shobana. But there would be some expenses for starting the company – like paying the fees, printing the documents..”

“Don’t worry about that. I will be the first person to make a contribution of Rs. 25000 to your organization. I will get the matching amount of Rs.25000 from E&Y. That will take care of all your expenses.”

Yamini was in tears. She held Shobana’s hands.

The tears of gratitude shed by her thanked Shobana more eloquently than a million words which her mouth could have spoken.

3. varalotti

Part 3!

The car had now joined the late peak hour traffic at <?xml:namespace prefix = st1 ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:eek:ffice:smarttags" /><st1:Street w:st="on"><st1:address w:st="on">Mount Road</st1:address></st1:Street> and was inching slowly towards south.

“You have made me indebted to you for life, Shobana.”

“And you can clear that debt by a simple act, Yams.”

“Whatever it is, consider it done.”

“I want you to have a dedicated Forum for Finance and Taxes and let me manage it for you. I got All-India’s Fifth Rank in my CA Exams.

"And you know Yamini, our CA exams are considered the toughest and the Indian CAs the best in the whole world. I have been with E&Y for the past 12 years.

"I have handled large scale finance proposals, huge projects and have been handing both Indian and International Taxation.”

Yamini smiled.

“But why should you recite your Curriculum Vitae to me, Shobana?”

“I am applying for a job and should not my Boss know my qualifications?”

Yamini tightened her grip over Shobana’s hand.

“You got it, Shobana. But in the process you only made me indebted to you even more.”

“Remember I talked about my getting fed up with hardcore professional work. Eric has allowed me to work for your site half a day in a week during week-days.

"Plus of my own choice I can work during the week-ends.

“The more I work the more will you gain. Even if my work is not that good, you will get the matching contribution from E&Y. That’s a fail-proof revenue model.

"But honestly, Yamini, I’ll use my time to make the Finance and Taxes forum the most useful one to the women of the world. I am not just going to give tips to invest in the stock market. I will make them all financial experts.”

Shobana started talking enthusiastically about the ideas she had for her forum.

The car had just crossed <st1:place w:st="on"><st1:City w:st="on">Hamilton</st1:City></st1:place> bridge in Saidapet and was moving fast towards Le Royal Meridien. Yamini asked her about the formation of a company.

“I have worked out all the details, Yamini. We’ll go for what we call a Section 25 company, a non-profit company without any share capital which is easy to form and easier to manage.

The only hitch is getting a licence from the Central Government.

“But I don’t think they will deny that to a cause like this. Plus people who donate to the company can get tax deductions under Section 80G. I’ll take care of all the formalities. You need to just come and sign below the dotted lines.

“Oh, yes, you need to name another person as your fellow Director and subscriber. I normally advise that you name some very close relative – like your Dad, Mom….”

“I would like to name Kripa.”

“But is she a close relative of yours….”

“If one’s sister is not a close relative, who else is?”

The car had now reached Le Royal Meridian. The guard dressed in a colourful uniform came running to open the door of the car.

4. varalotti

Part 4!

From then on things were moving as fast as that of data passing through a dedicated VPN channel. It appeared as if the Universe was waiting for a movement like that and was conspiring with all the forces to speed up the project.

Janaki was thrilled with the idea of the site. Her husband, a retired Professor, got a substantial amount as pension arrears. He was so proud of his wife being part of an international community that he splashed the entire arrears amount on getting his wife a computer system, a HP Laser Printer-cum-scanner and a digital camera.

Since Janaki was computer-savvy and had learnt the basic tools and operations, she could start using the gadgets from day one.

Her son and daughter-in-law were also thrilled about the project. Their gift to Janaki was a well-equipped mini-kitchen which sat smugly in the alcove near the main kitchen.

That was an ideal place for Janaki to try all the exotic dishes for WomenWorldWide.com.

They also made it clear that Janaki need not slog and she could use the services of the cook for all odd jobs there.

Janaki was ready to pay an extra allowance to the cook for that work. But she refused saying that being taught by Janaki was remuneration enough.

Meanwhile Janaki’s childhood friend, Bala, visited her. She was an expert in cooking non-vegetarian items. Janaki introduced Bala to Yamini.

Janaki suggested to Yamini that the Cooking Forum be divided into two – Vegetarian and Non-Vegetarian to be handled respectively by her and Bala. Janaki made it clear that equal importance be given to her and Bala.

There was a sense of excitement in the air. WomenWorldwide.com now had forums for cooking, Arts and Crafts, Home Decoration and Finance and Taxes. Yamini had to now fit in Prathi.

5. varalotti

Part 5!

At the instance of Dr. Gayathri, the three women met at the Queens Suite of Rohini International on a Friday evening.

Yamini was moved to tears seeing the relationship between the ex in-laws Gayathri and Kripa. Kripa tried to touch Gayathri’s feet.

But the latter prevented it and held her in a close hug. Both the women had tears in their eyes.

“Amma, you have gone down a lot.”

Kripa spoke with concern.

“Kripa, I am greatly relieved to see you so happy and refreshed. I should thank God, for my prayers have been answered.’

“You should thank this girl, Amma. She’s my guardian angel.”

Gayathri hugged Yamini.

“I was crying for several days. The guilt was killing me, Yamini. I thought I had destroyed Kripa by allowing her to marry my son. You know I behaved very cheaply with my Creator. I entered into a business deal with him.

“I swore before him that I will skip my evening dinner till Kripa is fully revived. My Lord has been exceedingly kind towards me. He sent you to me and Kripa is back in action.

"I am going to end my fast today. I have ordered a ten-course dinner just for the three of us. Time to celebrate, gals.”

“Amma, you skipped food on my account? Why was I not born your daughter, Amma? I should have committed some horrible sins in my past lives.”

Kripa was emotional.

Gayathri wiped her eyes and talked to Yamini.

“You have done your part, Yamini. It’s my turn now. I will personally bear all the expenses for uploading the site on the server and maintain it for a year.

“I will also support Kripa in the matters of design and development. I have a net-work of freelancers all over the world. They will join hands with Kripa in developing the site.”

Yamini held Dr.Gayathri’s hands and remained speechless.

6. varalotti

Part 6!

The discussion started. Yamini was surprised to see the change in Dr.Gayathri and Kripa. The women who were so emotional minutes earlier were fighting with each other like children when it came to the design issues.

But Yamini could easily find out that both the women were geniuses in the field of web-design.
    They spent the first half an hour on deciding the logo of the site. Dr.Gayathri had done enough homework on that.

The ladies unanimously approved her design of a rotating globe in blue and brown, with a beautiful woman’s face super-imposed on that.

Then they moved over to the home-page. The crucial part of a web site is its home-page. Anyone entering the site for the first time would enter the home page first.

Many sites had highly colourful, intricately designed home pages. But the problem was that it took quite sometime for the homepage to load up, before which time the user lost her patience and moved over to other sites.

Kripa’s design was as simple as it was intelligent. Inspired by Google, she had designed virtually a blank home page with the space for the logo of the site right in the centre. There were text boxes and forms for logging in into the site or for registering as a member for the first time.

Soon after logging in the members went into something like an airport lobby. That was a central place which had links to all the forums in the site, apart from links to utilities like sending private messages, on-line chatting, user-profiling and finding who’s on line at that time.

Kripa’s plan for the Central Page, or the Forums Page, as they called it was brilliant. By the time the user went to that page she would have already logged in to the site. Which meant that the user’s location and her local time would have been captured by the system.

Kripa used that information to design the background for the Forums Page. The background mimicked how the day would look at that place at that time and at that season.

For example if Yamini had registered as a user in Chennai and she logged into the site at 6 30 AM in the last week of September, then it would be approximately thirty minutes past sun-rise. The page had a rising sun in the left hand corner and the entire page would be swashed in orange colour.

So long as the user remained in that page it would not change. But if Yamini went to the cookery forum and returned to the Forums page after two hours, then the page would have changed to reflect how the day would look like at 8 30 in the morning. After sundown the page would look brightly lit as if by a powerful yellowish sodium vapour lamp.

“How did you do that, dear?” Gayathri was all praise for her ex-daughter in law.

“Quite simple, Ma. I chose some hundred locations in the world. And fifteen different views of how the sun would look like during the course of the day plus one general view after sundown. And roughly six different seasons of the year.

“Then collected pictures for all these items from the net. Created a database of these objects and made the program choose the right object based on the parameters we capture from the user data, every time a user went to the Forums Page.”

They explained to Yamini that in a website like this, a post – or whatever the user wrote – was the basic unit. And the posts of a similar idea are contained in a thread. And threads of a similar nature were contained in a Forum.

Then they formulated the basic rules of the Forums. To start with each of the Forums will have two sub-forums. The first would be named after the Forum Leader, or the Moderator, as they were known in blog communities.

For example the vegetarian cookery forum was to be named as Janaki’s Recipes. In that forum only Janaki could start a new thread.

But any member can post her views, raise questions, ask for clarifications or exchange notes. The Moderator would lead the discussion.

In the other forum any member can start a thread relevant to the main idea of the forum if she thinks that she has something to contribute. Other members could respond to that thread –giving their views, asking questions and providing further information.

The Forum Moderator would have the power to edit, delete any post or thread if she finds them unsuitable in any way.

Apart from the Forums for which leaders had been identified they decided to have a general forum where a member could post her experiences, ask for advice, give advice or post an interesting Forwarded Message.

There was also a Forum for discussing community matters. And one exclusive for the Forum Leaders, which will be invisible to the members, to discuss matters crucial to the running of the site.

“What exactly would be Prathi’s role, Kripa?” Yamini was anxious not to leave her out.

“She will have a dual role, Yams. Number one, as a techie she would have the responsibility of starting a new forum or a sub forum, adding to the utilities, troubleshooting on the problems brought in by the users, functioning more or less like the F1 key in the computer.

"When the site grows big and complex Prathi would be in charge of orientation of the new members. Another role is crucial. All of you are here in <?xml:namespace prefix = st1 ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:eek:ffice:smarttags" /><st1:place w:st="on"><st1:country-region w:st="on">India</st1:country-region></st1:place>. I am sure our site will be an international community.

“When you are all sleeping here people will be logging in from the <st1:place w:st="on"><st1:country-region w:st="on">US</st1:country-region></st1:place>. Prathi will be given the powers of super moderation. She would have the powers to modify or delete any post or move it to the appropriate forum.”

Gayathri clinched the discussion.

“We’ll start with these basic rules. The rest we can make as we go along.”

The bearer came into the room to announce that their dinner was served. The three happy ladies adjourned to the ante-room for their ten course dinner.

7. varalotti

Part 7!

On the following day afternoon when Yamini was having lunch with her mother she told her about the way the site-work was progressing.

“Why don’t you start a Forum on Books and Writing, Yamini?”

“Oh, that’s a good one, Ma.”

Though Yamini praised her mother, she was not very enthusiastic about the idea. She had to locate somebody to lead the Forum.

“Why don’t you ask your favourite writer Arvind to write for your site?”

Food fell from Yamini’s hands. She was staring at her mother.

She then hit her forehead with her left hand.

“Oh, Ma, you’re great. I am such a dumb ass that it did not strike me to invite Arvind for this great movement. You’re right. I am going to give a dedicated forum to him. He can write whatever he wants to.”

Parvathi had now read all the books written by Arvind.

“Even if Arvind were to just post his laundry list in your site, there would be enough love in it to make us cry.”

“Well said, Ma. I’ll use those words to introduce Arvind to our community. But first I will send a mail to him about the site. I’ll seek his appointment and invite him in person.”

Yamini’s heart was dancing in happiness. It was not because that there was going to be one more forum to the site, not even because Arvind was going to write for her site, but because she was going to meet her dream-prince in person for the first time.

She chided her mind not to build so many love-castles in the air. But her mind would not listen.

Destiny was laughing this time too- in the same way it did when Ramamurthy advised Yamini not to go to a Big Four audit firm. But this time there was a trace of sadism in that laughter.

8. varalotti

Part 8!

In the evening when the three had dinner together Yamini briefed her father about all the happenings.

When she told him that Arvind’s office had given her an appointment to meet the great writer on Monday, she blushed for no reason. Ramamurthy did not notice that. But it did not escape Parvathi’s attention.

Now it was Ramamurthy’s turn to contribute ideas.

“There is one thing missing in your site, Yamini. You should have something for God and Religion.”

“Oh Dad, you know me very well, I will never buy into that kind of stuff. I hate religion. It’s nothing but hot air and hypocrisy.”

“But my dear child, how can you impose your preferences on others?”

“But…”

“You see, Yamini, you hate non-vegetarian food. You don’t even touch eggs. You almost puke when you see a meat stall or a broiler shop.

“But you have a full-fledged forum where a blessed lady is going to tell the world how to cook chicken, fish and God knows what. By the same token you should have something on Religion, if not for you, for others who may want it.”

Yamini wanted to protest. But then understood the logic in her father’s words. She could see into her own prejudice now.

She was ready for a Forum on Religion. But who would manage it for her? She voiced her question to her father who was ready with his answer.

“My former colleague, K.Gopalan, retired Commissioner of Income Tax is eagerly waiting for the job. We call him KG. He’s an orthodox Brahmin who has read all the religious texts. He was my boss, when I was in the Department.

“I chanced to meet him a few days back and told him about your site. He told me that he would be eager to contribute. Give him a special place in your site. He will write on religion and answer questions from the members.”

“Dad, he’s a man and so far all our Forum Leaders have been women. And this is a site for Women. I don’t know..whether…”

“While managing the affairs of this world we men did the foolish thing of excluding women from most of the hard core jobs justifying ourselves with lame excuses like women are weak, women can’t handle stress or can’t do hard work.

“And the whole society is paying the price now. I don’t want you or the women of the world to fall into the same trap. Of course your site is predominantly for women. But don’t impose a ban on men.”

“ “

“And I have another question, Yamini. Is not Arvind, the writer, a man? When you told me that you are going to ask Aravind to write for your site and be a Forum Leader, you never raised this man-woman issue?”

This time even Ramamurthy could see his daughter blushing to the roots of her being. He allowed her some time to recover.

“Dad, I don’t want to hurt you. But you see, your ex-colleague had been a bureaucrat all his life. You tell me that he is an orthodox Brahmin.

"Will he not be standing on a high pedestal and speak to us in a “holier than thou” tone? And that may not be relished by the women, especially the professional NRI women.”

“Your fears are genuine, dear. I will ask him to send a sample piece to your mail ID. You have a look at it and then decide.

"Even if you decide not to have him, I’ll understand. You need not give any weight to him because he was my colleague in the Department. Deal?”

“Deal.”

Ramamurthi walked up to the telephone to call KG.

9. varalotti

Part 9!

Yamini tried hard to sleep, but could not. Arvind was now occupying the whole of her heart.

She had already started thinking about the dress she would be wearing when she met her dream-prince.

Why not wear that gorgeous Bengal Cotton saree gifted by Kripa? Or should she go for something bolder – like a pair of Jean trousers and short tops?

No, that beige colour saree would be better. It would show her as a soft person and would be very pleasant to look at in the morning.

Destiny pitied Yamini. Earlier its smile was sadistic. Now it was plain sad.

Yamini was tossing in her bed when she heard an e-mail alert from her mobile. In her excitement she had forgotten to put her mobile in silent mode.

Who’s sending email to her at this hour? Should be Prathi. It was mid <?xml:namespace prefix = st1 ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:eek:ffice:smarttags" /><st1:time w:st="on" Hour="12" Minute="0">noon</st1:time> for her.

Yamini woke up, picked up the mobile and walked out of the room not wanting to disturb her mother’s sound sleep.

Her Nokia N17 told her bluntly that there was a mail from one kgopalan1948@gmail.com and the subject was “There is no God…. There is no religion….”

Yamini remembered the conversation she had with her father.

‘Oh my God! He has sent the sample post! But what a topic! If there is no God and no religion why should we have a forum on God and Religion? ‘

Yamini could not sleep thereafter. She switched on her laptop, muted the volume on the audio control button. She logged in and started reading the mail.

“As requested by my friend Ramamurthy, I am enclosing a sample piece to be posted in the religion forum. If you do not like this please let me know. I’ll try something else. - KG”

Yamini opened the file attachment to the mail and started reading it.

10. varalotti

Part 10!

Sridhara Aiyawal was born in a place called Thiruvisainalluur near Kumbakonam.

He was one person who was really in love with God. He loved God not for getting any favours, not even for getting salvation, whatever that bloody word meant and definitely not for getting an aisle seat in Heaven.

He was in love. Period.

The God he loved was Mahalingasawamy, the presiding deity of Thiruvidaimaruthoor. Every day he used to cross river Cauvery to go to his God and worship him. All he had to offer was a loving heart and a few tear drops shed in utmost love.

Once river Cauvery was in spate and there was no boat service to Thiruvidaimaruthur.

Aiyawal was very sad. ‘Lord, you do not want to see my face. I understand, my Lord, for I am such a lowly man. But why don’t you give your prasadam to me at least? If you let me down, who else will save me?’

The Great Lord who knew nothing more or nothing less than love took the form of the temple priest went to Aiyawal’s place and gave His own prasadam.

Sridhara Aiyawal was in tears. He was repeatedly asking the priest how did he manage to cross the river. To which he got only a mischievous smile as an answer.

And when the floods subsided Aiyawal ran to the temple priest to thank him for taking the trouble of crossing the river to give prasadam to him.

“I swear on the God I worship everyday that I did not come to you on that day.”

As the priest was swearing more and more, Aiyawal’s sobs only seemed to become louder and louder.

But that’s not the main story.

One day Sridhara Aiyawal was making preparations to perform the annual ceremony for his dead father.

A ceremony in a Brahman’s house required that certain prescribed food items should be cooked and Brahmans of the pure stock well-versed in the Vedas should be invited home to partake that food. Before those Brahmans ate nobody in the house should eat that food.

Aiyawal had woken up early in the morning. His wife had woken up earlier and had prepared the prescribed food. It was an elaborate feast with a number of sweets and savouries. Both the husband and the wife had not eaten anything since morning.

Aiyawal went to the river had his bath and then went into the village to fetch the Brahman guests.

On the way he saw a man suffering from hunger. Looked like the man had not eaten for three, four days. The man belonged to the Fifth caste.

And persons who were born in Aiyawal’s caste were not even supposed to see him, let alone go near and touch him. Aiyawal’s heart bled for that helpless man.

Aiyawal forgot everything, virtually carried the man to his house and fed him all the delicious items prepared for the ceremony. Then he asked his wife to cook again for the Brahmans.

He went again to the river had another bath and went to fetch the Brahman guests.

Meanwhile the village Brahmans heard what had happened. There was a great uproar.

Aiyawal had killed all the holy traditions and customs. How could he feed somebody belonging to the Fifth caste with the food intended for the holy Brahmans?

They refused to visit his house for the ceremony. Which meant Aiyawal and his wife had to remain hungry. Aiyawal was also banished from the village. And added to that they banned him from visiting his favourite temple at Thiruvidamaruthur unless and until he went North, took bath in <?xml:namespace prefix = st1 ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:eek:ffice:smarttags" /><st1:place w:st="on">Ganges</st1:place> and cleansed him.

Aiyawal could not bear the last punishment. Let them banish him. Let them not give him food or water. He cared a damn. But if he could not see his beloved Lord.. .. ..

How could he live on this earth without seeing the Mahalingaswamy of Thiruvidaimaruthur? He broke down and started crying.

The Great Lord was watching the scene from above. He found that a large tear drop was about to fall from Aiyawal’s eyes.

Being Omniscient, the All knowing, He knew very well that if at all the tear drop touched the earth, the whole world would be destroyed by floods, for when pure love is scorned, nature will not remain a mute witness.

Lord Rudra made the slightest movement of his head. His consort <st1:place w:st="on">Ganges</st1:place> for whom His head is home understood the loving Lord’s unspoken command.

Before Aiyawal’s tear drop could reach the ground Mother Ganges sprang from the earth with such force and rose to such a height as to receive Aiyawal’s tear drop midway.

The Holy <st1:place w:st="on">Ganges</st1:place> performed an abishekam on her beloved son, Aiyawal. A voice thundered from above.

“Idiots, you wanted Aiyawal to bathe in <st1:place w:st="on">Ganges</st1:place>. And here <st1:place w:st="on">Ganges</st1:place> has bathed him. She did so not to purify Aiyawal, but to purify herself.”
    <st1:place w:st="on"></st1:place>
    <st1:place w:st="on">Ganges</st1:place> flowed in the streets of Thiruvisainallur. The Brahmans fell at Aiyawal’s feet and begged his pardon.

Therefore dear ladies, the first lesson on God and the first lesson in religion is this: There is no God…… apart from love. There is no religion…. apart from compassion. LOVE ALL”

Yamini wiped her tears. WomenWorldwide.Com would surely have a Forum for God and Religion. KG would join WomenWorldWide.Com as its first male moderator.