1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

LOVE ALL - Episode 15

Discussion in 'Saturdays with Varalotti' started by varalotti, Mar 6, 2009.

1. varalotti

varalotti IL Hall of Fame

dear viji,
    thanks for your kind wishes and blessings. Well I do want young girls. But the problem, Viji, is that young girls should want me. ha ha ha.

thanks for the nice words. I have posted the curtain raiser. Please read and let me know what do you think.

love,
    sridhar

2. brindhaaa

brindhaaa Bronze IL'ite

Dear Sir

I happened to read the last episode ( unfortunately only now) and it has prompted me to read the entire story of LOVE ALL. Despite , being with 5 mths old baby. i could read the entire story within 2 days .Each episode has infact created curiosity to read what next .Infact i have read after putting my baby to sleep at 12/1 in the night..

Hats off to u for the wonderful narration. Iam eager to recite Sri shuktham.I couldnt get the same in Tamil.Grateful if u could post the slokam in Tamil.

Thanks and Best Regards
    Brindha

3. varalotti

Dear Brindha,
    I am really moved by the fact that in spite of having a five months old baby you chose to read the whole serial. And that too sacrificing your precious sleep.
    Thanks a lot for the nice words.

I am searching for Sri Sooktham Tamil version. As soon as I get it I will post it here.

I am now writing a series on God's love. It's called Oh My God!. Please click the words Oh My God 1 below my signature to read that. Of course read it only when you are free. And please do not lose sleep on this account. I know how precious is sleep for a young mother like you. Take care, Brindhaa.

love,
    sridhar

4. brindhaaa

brindhaaa Bronze IL'ite

Thanks Sridhar sir.. " Nalla padaipugalukagavum . vishyangalukagavum we can sacrifice anything ".

Will def read ur OH MY GOD and my best wishes for the same :thumbsup.

Best Regards
    Brindha

5. varalotti

Thanks a lot Brindha for your kind wishes.
    love,
    sridhar

6. iswaryadevi

iswaryadevi Platinum IL'ite

Once I started reading your story 'Love! Love! Love!', I could not stop myself reading all other master pieces of yours sir. I am so proud to be a member of a forum in which you are also there. I really admire the way you narrate, how you bring FATE as a character in all your stories and also the main ingredient in all your stories - LOVE. I never knew there were so many things to be taken care of in running an online community. Loved this story. Thank you so much sir.
    <input id="gwProxy" type="hidden"><!--Session data--><input onclick="if(typeof(jsCall)=='function'){jsCall();}else{setTimeout('jsCall()',500);}" id="jsProxy" type="hidden">

7. iswaryadevi

iswaryadevi Platinum IL'ite

Sorry for posting twice

Last edited: Sep 2, 2010
  8. varalotti

Thanks ice for your kind words. I created Love All from out of this community itself. I think you know that Malathy, a competent software engineer who settled down in the US way back in 2003-4 started this site out of her personal savings - the money she got by doing some part time work for an American.
    That site has grown this large. This Love All story is a tribute to her efforts.
    Fate is there in every life. But love is the very purpose of living.
    thanks a lot once again.
    sridhar

9. Raba

Raba Gold IL'ite

Dear Uncle,

:clap:clap:clap:clap Superb episode uncle. When Yamini could not see KG present there, I doubted whether Aravind wrote under the falsename KG and then again you made me thought it is KG who wrote all things and Aravind is his son

But finally you gave the great suspense uncle.. Simply superb.A sharp twist..

I was reading this story like mad for the past three days

10. varalotti

My dear child, Raba,
    I have been following your posts in all the episodes of Love All. In fact yesterday as I could not sleep after posting a blog on a story about our freedom struggle I was reading your fb around midnight.
    Thanks for the time you invested in reading the story. After all Love All is a formula story. The formula came from Bharatiyar when he said through Arjuna in Panchali Sabatham.
    தர்மத்தின் வாழ்வதனைச் சூது கவ்வும் தர்மம் மறுபடி வெல்லும்
    Evil will one day hold the life of Dharma to ransom. But Dharma will win again. Again and again.
    Most of the average movies follow this script with a lot of stunt scenes, cabaret dance, duets and all. I wanted to convey the message that there is no greater defence than self-less love. Yamini loved all. Yamini devoted her life and time to her fellow beings.And when she was in trouble the whole universe rushed to save her. The story might be fiction. But that law is universally and perenially true.
    And Raba, I also wanted to pay my tribute to the great Malathy who runs this IL site. Administering a site like this is even more complex than what Yamini had to do in this story. As I have been with the site since its beginning I know what kind of struggles she underwent to sustain this glorious site.
    thanks once again Raba for your time.
    love,
    sridhar uncle