1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

LOVE ALL - Episode 14

Discussion in 'Saturdays with Varalotti' started by varalotti, Feb 27, 2009.

1. varalotti

varalotti IL Hall of Fame

Dear Malathy,
    thanks. Though I am a law graduate (BGL) and can preach and not practise, I am not an expert. But what I did was to confine my writing only to those aspects which I knew very well and could verify.
    You won't believe that I did a mini research on the names of police stations in Chennai to come up with C1C and C1 Law and Order stations in Flower Bazaar.
    Looking forward to your kind fb in LA 15.
    love,
    sridhar

2. varalotti

Most Gracious Ladies,

I asked for a date with you ladies. Not once, but twice. For Love All 14 and 15. And you willingly obliged.

Emboldened by that gesture of love I am now going to ask for a series of dates from you... starting from 20th March. The time is as usual.. sixish in the evening, IST.

Induslady has been kind enough to allow me go ahead with the next project.

Please watch this forum - Saturdays With Varalotti - on 20th March 2009 for a curtain raiser. And thereafter every Friday evening around six for.. ... well ... ... ... for a different kind of experience.

But mind you ladies, this time it is not going to be free. I am going to demand and extract a price from you.

May God bless you all.

With Love,
    Your
    sridhar

3. Raba

Raba Gold IL'ite

Dear Uncle,

I am sure The Madurai Queen Meenakshi herself stood behind or in front of you while you wrote this episode.

Such an awe inspiring episode,

I am able to feel the vibration completely uncle.:bowdown:bowdown:bowdown

Only thing that disturbed me slightly is the officer using her powers to go for a shopping blocking the traffic to attend a book release.Sorry if I perceived it wrongly

4. SuccessMinded

SuccessMinded Gold IL'ite

Wowowow! What a story! I am so amazed. I feel like its really the Goddess who has come to save Yamini!

5. varalotti

Dear Raba,
    I am sorry I left out on your fb. Please forgive me. Your words were quite moving. Well the officer herself abusing the powers.. have you seen the movie Baby's Day Out. When the baby is rescued from its kidnappers and is being taken home in a police convoy the baby would ask something. The Police Chief would order the convoy to make a detour to accommodate the baby's wishes. That's the human side of the law enforcement agency. I have personally seen it happening in many officers. Hence brought that in to add a human touch to the story.

6. varalotti

Thanks a lot, SM for the time you invested in reading this story. I am really moved by the gesture. thanks for the kind words.

7. NaveenSwathi

NaveenSwathi New IL'ite

Hello Sridhar sir,

I am a new ILite who had started reading your posts with 'Oh my god' episodes. when I saw that there were no results displayed for 'Oh my god - Episode 18' I was so sad and disappointed and then started looking for more of your posts. As I was new to ILite I didnt know where to find them.After a liltle strugle I found them all.... and I was so happy to see so many posts which I am sure would be about Gods LOVE. I started off with Love all and now I just completed reading Episode 14. As you can see I couldnt control myself from posting a reply to a very old thread started in 2009 or so...

And I am so blessed to read all the Episodes at a single strech, otherwise I wouldnt have been able to take the waiting....

I would Like to Thank you Sir! from the bottom of my heart ! for your stories and writings about God's love....
    In some episode I remember reading about your taking lessons from a Guru, Since them I am praying for what you have asked whenever I read your post and whenever I remember your writings, I am know praying again!

God Bless,

Swathi

1 person likes this.
  8. varalotti

Hello Swathi,
    Your fb could not have come at a better time. Only today I was thinking of bringing out the entire story of Love All in book form. I was reading the story again and again from my kindle and wanted to share my happiness with as many people as possible. And your fb comes as a divine affirmation for me.
    thanks for the time invested in my readings. And for invoking the blessings in my favour.
    As they could not allot separate forums for my serials they are little disorganised.
    thanks once again,
    sridhar