1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

LOVE ALL - Episode 13

Discussion in 'Saturdays with Varalotti' started by varalotti, Feb 21, 2009.

1. varalotti

varalotti IL Hall of Fame

dear krips,
    My first thanks are due to azhakana rakshasis for letting their azhakana mother write this azhakana fb.
    Many times I have seen people being quite reckless. I still remember about 7 years back I was involved in a nasty family partition case. The case was fought in several courts. And frequently I had to fly to Mumbai and Chennai to meet and discuss with the lawyers.
    At a very crucial meeting I told the client and the lawyer that we should file a caveat. You see the dates were similar as in Love All. May 2nd in 2002 was the last working day before the Court closed down for its vacation.
    Fortunately my strong recommendation to file a caveat was remembered by my client. The lawyers did not pay heed. They just thought why should an accountant, and that too a mofussil accountant interfere in their work.
    You won't believe krips, the opposite site got a stay order at the nick of the moment. That was the last order signed by the Justice before the court closed down. Thanks to that stay order my clients could not step into the office.
    I still remember the foul language used by my client against his lawyer.
    So these things do happen. Many people think that it won't go to that level.
    But going to the Police unless you have some kind of an influence, is sheer hell.
    You are right Yamini is still in love. But is Arvind also in love with her? We don't know. You will have to wait for the 15th episode.
    Meanwhile don't forget you have committed tomorrow for me. 7 pm Indian time. Tell your ARs to leave you alone for a few minutes to read the episode.
    love,
    sri

2. manu424

manu424 New IL'ite

Hi Sri,

I am very fond of reading the story by you, Love all is really exellent and hearth throbing, i felt so sad when i was reading abt the cops come into Yamini's house and place some cd's etc...............
    I am really waiting for today evening, please post it 6pm or before because i will be levaing teh office at 6:45pm, i cant wait till monday, i dont have net at home...

ok then bye
    Manu

3. varalotti

Dear Manu,
    thanks for the interest evinced in this story. I would also love to do the posting before 6. But the problem is that we do not have any power between 4 and 6. And by 6 we would be in the midst of a crucial process which will go up to half past six.
    Let me try my best to do something about it.
    love,
    sridhar

4. varalotti

Dears,

I now hear that our site will be shut-down for upgrading and adding new features from 6 30 PM on 28th February 2009.

All the more reason why you should read the 14th episode on 27th February itself.

I will be posting the episode by 6 30 PM/7:00 PM today so that you will have close to 24 hours to read the episode before the site is shutdown.

While I will be eagerly, anxiously and nervously waiting for your fb, I would still insist that at least make it possible for yourself to read the episode. And try to do chant Srisooktham once before reading.

The global economic meltdown, the recession in the US is showing its ugly face. Chanting the sooktham at this time will be the best antidote. For are we not praying to our Holy Mother, who is the Goddess of Wealth?

But before Her love for us, all the worldly wealth are but pieces of sand.

Make sure that you chant and read before it is 6 30 PM tomorrow (28th February)
    love,
    sridhar

5. varalotti

Most Gracious ILites,

The time is 6 47 pm. Friday evening Sandhya velai, as my grandmother used to call it.

Have you lit the lamp? Have you chanted the Sooktham?

Even if you can't do any of these just think of Her love before reading the next episode.

May you and yours be always blessed. The Holy Mother will ensure your prosperity for all time to come.

Now give me a few minutes to upload the 20 parts of Episode 14.
    love,
    sridhar

6. padmavathiv

padmavathiv Senior IL'ite

Dear Sridhar Sir,

I am still in my office...so could not light the lamp...but opened the pdf and recited 'Sri sooktham ' at 6.15PM.

Thank you so much for the great experience:)

Regards
    Padma

7. Arunarc

Arunarc Moderator Staff Member IL Hall of Fame

Dear Varalotti
    I did light the lamp not at the India time 7pm but Egyptian time 7 pm:)
    It was so cold that i went off for a nice nap:hide: sorry for this
    but did light the lamp and had downloaded the sloka and read it. My DH was looking at me with wide eyes what is going onBig LaughBig Laugh told him having a date with Varalotti as he knows you by this name......haha
    Then later went out for my dinner party.

Last edited: Feb 28, 2009
  8. varalotti

Dear EQ,
    what about reading the 14th episode? You have to read it soon after lighting the lamp and chanting the sooktham.
    waiting for your initial response before our site is closed down for upgrading.
    love,
    sridhar

9. Arunarc

Arunarc Moderator Staff Member IL Hall of Fame

Hi Srishar
    I have to still read it looks like I can make it only after the upgrading. As I have to go now for sometime let me see if the site is still working will come back and read or tomorrow.

10. meenakshirajan

meenakshirajan Silver IL'ite

Dear Sridhar,
    What a twist! Hats off to your thinking. Happy to know about Parvati. “Thaai pasam”Infact I was thinking of asking you whether you are going to leave her the same till the end.
    KG’s story was good with one more ‘Thaai Pasam’
    It is really soothing to have person like Janaki around. Even I have people like Janaki for which I feel lucky.
    I will rush to the next episode to see who is behind the mobile. Do you really want to finish the story? Think about it my dear friend.
    Love,
    Meenakshi