1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

LOVE ALL - Episode 13

Discussion in 'Saturdays with Varalotti' started by varalotti, Feb 21, 2009.

1. Sriniketan

Sriniketan IL Hall of Fame

Sridhar,
    Sorry I am not able to say yes to your date, earlier..but.now I am here to say YES...:thumbsup
    Waiting to read the episode of Good over Evil..

sriniketan

2. varalotti

varalotti IL Hall of Fame

Sriniketan,
    Thanks for accepting to be my date, at least now. Please do pray for me as well.
    sridhar

3. jothi

jothi Senior IL'ite

Dear Sridhar,

(got the tit for tat, no more Mr.)

Count me in on this date with you, for the happiness of all Ilites and for the crusade against evil..

When I saw the PM, date with varalotti I was dumb struck with surprise...

L,
    Jothi.

4. varalotti

Dear Jothi,
    thanks. I am known for my shock-treatment. I have been working with the script for the past several days. I genuinely thought that the reading of the script should bring all-round peace, prosperity and well-being. Hence I had to do that "date" shock treatment.
    Looking forward to see you on Friday evening.
    love,
    sridhar

5. varalotti

Most Gracious ILites,

As requested by many of you I am posting a pdf file containing Sri Sooktham. The classic verson ends with the stanza "maha devyaischa vidmahe..."
    Our elders have added a few more stanzas for daily chanting. I am posting the full version.

This version also has the meaning. I downloaded this from a web site.
    Well, I am not comfortable with the meanings they have given in many cases. Whenever the story calls for a stanza and its meaning, I have posted the meaning as modified by me.

Please do pray for all of us when you chant the sooktham.

love,
    sridhar

Attached Files:

6. padmavathiv

padmavathiv Senior IL'ite

Dear Sridhar sir,

Really sorry that I stepped in so late…was very busy the whole of last week…
    When I saw the pm about date with the great Varalotti I was overjoyed..I really thought it is an IL meetup or something where atlast I would meet my idol, the master storyteller…but became ecstatic after reading the whole thing…please count me in too..

This episode walks away with the bumper prize:clap:clap:clap…I was riveted to my seat ,did not bat an eyelid and in one breath completed the whole account…Superb to say the least…the unexpected turn of events pepped up the narrative giving it the right zing…:thumbsup

Janaki’s devotional fervor is infectious..I too caught the fever …was in a state of bliss for some time.. silently contemplating on Her bountiful grace and glory… …Janaki’s selfless love towards yamini is so touching …You have once again proved Sridhar Sir, that Words of which you are indeed a master, have the power to transform …I feel spiritually uplifted after this one..

Thanks for the grand treat..:bowdown

Regards
    Padma

7. varalotti

Dear Padma,

Never mind the delay. I am very happy that you could make it before the next episode is posted. Well, Padma, I am neither an idol nor a legend. I am ready to meet anyone who invites me with love.

I am happy that you accepted the date. I have posted the pdf version of Sri Sooktham in this thread. When you have time just go through that. You may please chant the Sooktham on Friday evening before reading the next episode.

Thanks for the nice words about the narration. After having written the 13th episode I was a little restless till I could complete the first draft of 14th. In fact I started replying to the ILites only after I finished writing the 14th episode.

Very moving words, Padma. You are right. The whole world runs because of the selfless love of good souls like Janaki. Not because of our Presidents, Popes, Primeministers, popular saints and gurujis. You will see to what extent that kind of love can go and how dear it is to our Holy mother.

Well, Padma, now that you have accepted to be my date on 27th evening (of course with Sri Sooktham and all) I will eagerly and nervously waiting for you all.
    love,
    sridhar

8. indhusri

indhusri Bronze IL'ite

Dear Sridhar ,
    The reason for Yamini’s scream was unexpected & very shocking . I am so sad for Yams . My prayers for her to get out of all troubles soon . The first happy situation that she faced even at that crucial situation was her mother’s recovery . That itself was a nice omen ,was it not ?
    Parvathi’s humourous comment makes the situation light :

What is life if there is no humour sense in our minds ? That comment of Parvathi did add charm to the situation ! Well- said Sridhar ! :thumbsup

KG’s maturity is amazing ! But in a way Janaki , cursing the Holy mother is quite natural . It was nothing but the momentary outburst of emotion . She is a good soul indeed !

His gesture & the words were extremely touching ! :bowdown.. Sridhar !
    The first statement sent shivers of fear through my nerves whereas the second one made me give a big sigh of relief ! Thanks Sridhar! My prayers are always there for her !
    It was a big suspense that Vindhan was none other than Yamini ! One more nice instance to prove that Yamini was a pure soul !

The conspiracy made by the ‘Boss’ was dreadful but I strongly hope that evil will be punished soon and all will end well !

I was also moved ! ஜானகியின் தூய்மையான தன்னலமற்ற அன்பு பிரமிக்க வைக்கிறது ! . Yams should be very lucky to have Janaki as her well- wisher ! That proves that friends & well- wishers are far more superior than blood relatives !
    Miss Yamini Ramamurthy, Founder WomenWorldWide.com will release the book and the Academy Award Winning Writer Arvind will receive the first copy.
    wow … great news - Arvind ,meeting Yams for the first time ! Be a good boy & give a nice reason for his rough behavior towards Yamini when she visited his office earlier . They would make a nice pair – that’s all I can say . Got my point ? If you go for any other(unlikable) decision ....Rant... Hope you won't !

Whose mobile did that noble job of taking snaps ?
    Who is the ‘ boss’ ?
    How is the great Goddess going to do the ‘samhaaram’ ?
    Will Arvind marry Yamini ?
    How is Yamini’s dear WWW.COM going to be back to normalcy ?
    No doubt these questions are going to haunt me until 27<SUP>th</SUP> .
    Will definitely chant the srisooktham before reading LA 14 on the holiest day of this week at 7 pm ! We will all be with you , Sridhar !
    Love,
    Indhu.

Last edited: Feb 26, 2009
  9. Padmini

Padmini IL Hall of Fame

Dear varalooti,
    i was overwhelmed when i got the pm.
    but i was little hesitant to write to you because i did not get any response from you for the first post i sent to you about the dowry, you wrote. but for this ,i grabbed this opportunity and say yes. sorry, i have not yet read the previous episodes.
    thank you,
    with love
    pad.

10. mithila kannan

mithila kannan Gold IL'ite

Dear sridhar,
    I do not know whether Iam an admirer of Yamini the go getter or Janaki who is what her name denotes,full of love affectionmcre and concern.
    The suspense,who did it is too much.

Iam waiting for the next.
    love
    mythili