1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

LOVE ALL - Episode 13

Discussion in 'Saturdays with Varalotti' started by varalotti, Feb 21, 2009.

1. varalotti

varalotti IL Hall of Fame

dear bas,
    thanks for accepting to be my date on 27th. Never mind the state you are in. Around 7 pm start praying to the Holy Mother. If you know Srisooktham please utter it at that time. Better still you can down load the sooktham on your mobile.
    8 pm is fine with me.
    Take care of your hand. Never mind the long fb. Let it wait.
    love,
    boost

2. varalotti

Dear EQ,
    thanks a lot for accepting to be my date on 27th. After lighting the lamp (at 7 pm our time) please chant the sri sooktham. If you do not have the text, please let me know. I will post it here in this thread.

And then read LA 14. By that time it will be about 5, 530 there in Egypt. The sun would have gone down and you may then go out.

love,
    sridhar

3. varalotti

Dear Ms Jothi,
    (When you write Mr Sridhar, I write Ms Jothi. This is called tit for tat ha ha ha)
    It is not fair on my part to take credit for the story. There are stories which I have struggled hard to write. In this serial especially the last two episodes things fell in place of their own. And I learnt another lesson in the process. When the words come on their own, the words are not yours.

There are many souls like Janaki. Its because of those selfless souls that the earth rotates on its axis without spinning out or spinning in. You will see more of her in the next episode.

Even now I am editing one page of 14th episode and writing reply to one of the posts in turns.

Thanks for the kind words you have for my narration. You have subtly reminded me of the great responsibilities I am shouldering - I have to answer many questions -Arvind's behaviour, owner of the cell phone, Yamini's condition... and I have but two episodes left.

But I am sure that the Holy Mother will help me in this.

Hope you read the note regarding Friday the 27th. Expecting to see you there.

thanks for the fb, Jothi.
    love,
    sridhar

4. varalotti

Dear Pooja,
    One thing is quite impossible with the crooks. You can never imagine to what level they would descend to meet their selfish ends. The only protection we have from such people is God's love. Instead of worrying about those crooks, let's think about Her. The Holy Mother.

Parvathi's cure is the good that came out of the crook's acts. That goes to pure that if we are good even the stones hurled against us will become garladns.

I am happy that you enjoyed the humour in Parvathis words after she is cured.

In those days our Acharyas and teachers were like KG. Much more than that. The teacher-student love is gone in the modern education system. The real Acharyas loved their students without any pretensions.

I am learning the meaning of Azhwar's Paasurams at the feet of a great Master. He is about 70 and holds a Doctorate in Tamil Literature.
    The classes would be only in the afternoons. I told him that with the scorching sun it is very tedious for me to come in the afternoon. Would he please have the class by 7 in the evening. He refused. I didn't know why. But went to the classes as usual. Only much later I learnt from his wife that he did not want me to ride in the bike in the Highway late in the night. Whenever I want to write about KG I imagine about my teacher and the words come on their own.

During my 25 years of career, my fifty years of life I have seen many accounts being talled, many books being balanced. I am not just talking about the books of accounts, I am talking about the books of life. Recently I read about the downfall of a large company. When I saw who was at the helm, I was surprised. About fifteen years ago I had made that person and he was particularly rude to me and to my colleague.

We were vexed at that time. We could not even talk back. Now when I read the papers I could see the beautiful way the accounts are talled. Shobana just took the words from my mouth, 'He is the greatest Accountant ever known.'

Habeas Corpus means literally 'produce the body' not the dead body, but to produce the person before the Court. It's a remedy in equity and is being used for many reasons. If somebody is missing then at the instance of the relatives the jurisdictional High Court can issue a write of habeas corpus. Predominantly such writs are filed when a bail application is unreasonably rejected.
    It is at the root of any democratic system

Did you read about the date with me on 27th February? Please be present on that day. Time, around 7 PM.
    love,
    vara

5. varalotti

Dear Indhu,
    Thanks for accepting to be my date on 27th. Even if it is one's own wife, one has to ask and the other has to accept. I am glad that you accepted, gal.
    You are sacrificing your shuttle game for me... Now I need to work even more on that episode so that it is worth the sacrifice.

As you know very well I have been working on LA 14 for the past 3, 4 days.

About 2 hours are left for your long fb. ha ha ha.
    thanks for accepting to be my date,
    love,
    sridhar

6. varalotti

Oh dear Chithra,
    don't you remember the date we had.. I think it was in March 2006. If I remember right it was the 10th march. We met in your house and then we had a dinner at a hotel near your place. And you gave me a beautiful picture. I do remember.
    You are right the date is with Mahalakshmi. Having a date with her in itsefl is properity. Even our Lord is called Sriman Narayana, denoting his permanent date with the Goddess.
    Thanks for not calling this as some "gimmicks', It is not. You know why pregnant women are advised time and again to read Sundara Kandam? Not any other part of Ramayana? Not even Rama Pattabishekam or Sita Kalyanam?
    Because Sundara Kandam is a turning point in the story of Ramayana.
    Similarly LA 14 is going to be the turning point in the story. A beneficial turning point like Sundara Kandam.. like Hanuman first meeting the Mother..

thanks once again for accepting to be my date..
    love,
    sridhar

Last edited: Feb 24, 2009
  7. varalotti

Dear Aishwarya,
    No need for apologies. Given your kind of workload, the fact that you find time to read my story is in itself a great honour conferred on me. Let me try my best to deserve that honour.
    Thanks for the nice words you have for my narration.

I am really touched that you are asking your grand mil to do lit the lamp. Please do chant the sooktham. At least in your mind. And try to read the episode before the end of Friday.

I can never thank you enough for your prayers.

One of the finest compliments ever paid to my writings.

thanks Aishwarya.
    My namaskarams to your grand mil.
    love,
    sridhar

8. varalotti

Dear Krithika,

Thanks for accepting to be my date on 27th. I know that is a really special day. Please try to chant the Sri Sooktham on that day before reading the story.

Please try to read the last three, four episodes to have a glimpse of the story.

May you and yours be always blessed.

love,
    sridhar

9. varalotti

Dear Varloo,

thanks for accepting to be my date on 27th Feb. And thanks again for the chanting.

I am sure that chanting will remove all the worries in your mind. May you and yours be always blessed.

love,
    sridhar

10. varalotti

Dear Aparna,
    I would love to visit Boston any day. But what can I do? Being a mofussil accountant I can utmost visit Batlagundu which is about 60 kms away from my place.
    If it is Friday early morning for you, it will be really wonderful. Please do the chanting and dedicate the fruits of chanting to Her glorious feet. She knows how to take care of us.
    I am even more thrilled to know that your son and daughter are learning sri suktham. Please do make them chant it.
    And after chanting read the episode.
    love,
    sri