1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

LOVE ALL - Episode 13

Discussion in 'Saturdays with Varalotti' started by varalotti, Feb 21, 2009.

1. Devika Menon

Devika Menon Gold IL'ite

Dear Sri,

This was a wonderful movie oops... read. It felt like watching a movie. I could even hear your characters speak and what a masala filled content. A yummy treat for all readers.:thumbsup

Yes I love all the convos here. And am waiting in anticipation to know the owner of the cell like my other friends here.

This story is only getter better with each passing episode.:cheers

I guess when you write with the heart you capture attention andhearts as well.

Excellent going Sri . Eagerly awaiting 14.

Love,
    Your Mol

2. mithila kannan

mithila kannan Gold IL'ite

Dear sridhar,
    The suspense is too much.Parvathi has started walkingthanks to God.

Realizing the significance of the event the middle-aged medical practitioner placed his right hand reverentially over his breast.<?XML:NAMESPACE PREFIX = O />

“Mr. Ramamurthy, we treat. He cures.”

I simply loved those words, a typical wonderful sridhar effect.
    love
    mythili

3. mithila kannan

mithila kannan Gold IL'ite

Dear sridhar,
    The story is very gripping.I am also overwhelmed by fear what is going to happen to Yamini.
    Very powerful narration sridhar waiting for the next episode
    love
    mythili

4. Arunarc

Arunarc Moderator Staff Member IL Hall of Fame

Dear Varalotti
    Fantastic episode, with so much of ups and downs,
    the conversation between KG and Janaki was superb, what to say, KG has cooled down the anger in Janaki, with the incident that happened in the train.
    KNR why some people can't stay by themselves, all the 5 figures are not equal just perfect for this episode, some people can't see good things around them always want to destroy.
    One thing was good that Parvathi became normal back to herself,
    Now will wait to know what will happen at the book release function will Yamini be able to reach there,
    What will happen to these KNR property people hope Janaki's slokam will become an arrow and hit on these people's faces.

Last edited: Feb 22, 2009
  5. varalotti

varalotti IL Hall of Fame

Most Gracious ILites,
    I am here first to apologize for the delay. Not that I was busy. Or was writing my magnum opus. Or had a million dollar case to fight.

But you simply overwhelmed me with your responses. I got nervous. Having built the tempo I was anxious that the next episode should at least sustain it. I lost sleep over this, got headaches as bonus and finally ended with mild dysentry.
    But then in the meanwhile I was able to complete the 14th episode as well.

Whether it is good or not, you will have to tell me on 28th February. The good(?) news is that the serial is not ending with with the 14th episode. It will hopefully end in the 15th. Simply because putting across the events for 14th itself was quite overwhelming for me.

From now on I will start responding to your posts.

Thanks for being there for me.
    love,
    sridhar

6. varalotti

Sriniketan,

Thanks. It has to be a roller coaster ride as we near the completion. Writing a serial is like running a marathon race. The runners will almost be walking to start with. But as they near the finish line they will be running fast.

Every time I have to run to my library to take an anecdote for KG. This time the incident KG described is what I actually saw when I actually travelled in MRTS. You know how much I had to struggle to hide my tears...

thanks once again,
    love,
    sridhar

7. varalotti

Dear Kamla,

If LA 13 is a roller coaster, what will be LA 14? You have about a week to meditate on this question.

In every good that happens to us there is a seed of something bad. In every evil that happens to us there is a seed of something good.
    One of my friends is a chain smoker. He tried to quit the habit several times but failed.

And then he met with a great financial disaster. He did not know how to proceed with life. At that time without any of his efforts the smoking habit took leave of him. And after a few years when his financial condition improved he was never tempted again to take a puff.

About Manmohan Desai films.. well one day we'll sit down and talk, Kamla. for I know next to nothing about that legend.

You are right about evil coming up in a saga of love. But then the bright blue border in the dhoti serves only to accentuate the white colour and not diminish it. As the story advances you will see how the evil brings out the love in every one.

Not only Sri Sooktham, every prayer, even the simplest one like Hare Rama Hare Rama is a function weapon against evil.

You might have heard about Yogi Ramsurath Kumar. He died recently. He lived in Thiruvannamalai. I had the blessing to meet him in person in 1998 though I could not talk to him.

People used to ask him to recommend "great mantras" to please God. He used to say with a disarming smile, "The only mantra I know is Ram nam. Hare Rama hare Rama Rama Rama hare hare"

KG suggested Sri Sooktham because Janaki is already used to chanting it. A mantra gets its power by repeated chanting and the love that accompanies the chanting. Sri Sooktham scores in this serial. I thought about it several weeks back and started introducing it in the serial even at that time.

You are quite right about Janaki's penance. We lead a happy life today thanks to the selfless penance performed, and being performed by many Rishis, yogis, mothers, wives and sisters..

You will meet that person in the next episode. And see a few more technological tricks as well.

Thanks for the fb, Kamla.
    love,

Last edited: Feb 22, 2009
  8. varalotti

Dear boost,
    thanks. I love your fb. But of late you have become so busy (with your national/international meets) that I rarely see your typical "long" fb. Those long fbs, have always been a pleasure to read, and a greater pleasure to respond to. And ultimately they give me many crucial hints as to the progress of the story in the future episodes.

We have persons like Janaki. Telling Sri Sooktham with somebody like Janaki will give us hundred times more results than if we do it ourselves.

As I told here earlier the incident KG narrated was what I actually saw wiht my own eyes when I took a ride in the MRTS train last week. I was closely observing the family.
    I can never forget the way the three year old boy jumped into his mother's lap and started crying even more. I could see the mother's eyes were wet too. Only at that time I knew how difficult and how embarrasing it is to hide one's tears in a public place. I had to pretend that I was coughing, took out the kerchief, took of the glasses... but my mind was full.

Have I come back with a vengeance? Then SJ is not the cause of the miracle. The woman with whom I celebrated SJ is the cause.

Thanks for the fb,
    love,
    sridhar

9. apar_ram

apar_ram Silver IL'ite

Dear Sri...
    Wah re waah... wonderful episodepaa.. so thrilling, cant wait till next week for the next one. I guessed as much when yamini screamed but hoped it was not so.. lo and behold it is and it has so many repurcussions. How we plan something and SHE has a different plan. She tests us to just show how powerful our thoughts and deeds can be.. How the good can triumph over evil.. why is good being tested?? cause they can survive and come out successful dont you agree?
    So glad that in all the worries, we had something to rejoice. Its so typical of you to give us something to feel happy about. Its Parvathi's sudden recovery. wonderful lines uttered by the doctor to Ramamurthy.
    Hmmm cant wait to see how the cellphone is going to be the need of the day to save yamini!!!
    Aparna

10. varalotti

You hit the nail on its head. I admire your Dad for that wonderful prayer. Ultimately it's all his. In the film Thiruvilaiyadal when TR Mahalingam sings the song, "isai thamizh nee seitha arun sathanai", he would sing, "sothanai enakkalla unakkallavo..."

Draupadi's example is something we always repeatedly quote while explaining prapathi. She first thought that for a woman, her honour is more important than her life. It's true and it's a noble thought. But finally the thoughts in her mind were like this, "My honour, my life, everything that I call mine is yours. It's for you to either protect them or destroy them."
    That's the point of wisdom.

Krips, you know that I am now ready with the next episode. I have got the first draft ready. I have to edit it in the light of all the previous episodes.
    Stay tuned.
    And please post your long fb before I post the next episode.
    Thanks for being there for me.
    love,
    sri