1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

LOVE ALL - Episode 12

Discussion in 'Saturdays with Varalotti' started by varalotti, Feb 14, 2009.

1. varalotti

varalotti IL Hall of Fame

Thanks Krips. LA 13 is due to be posted tomorrow. Your fb did not come even a minute earlier.

In an environment like WWW (as well as IL) ego conflicts are bound to be there. Because there are different forums, different leaders, different popularity levels and different rewards. In IL fortunately for Malathy the mods are all highly matured, talented women who have their heads in the right places. And more importantly have their hearts to in the exact places.

Sorry to know about your mom's friend. Many, many years ago I started having a policy of not giving donations to friends, and not asking for it from them. I don't avail any kind of free service from my friends; nor do I give my service free to any of them.

Even my closest friend comes to my office and seeks professional advice, I tell him about the charges. First it created some kind of an unpleasantness; but now after 25 years of practice, I have both my friends and my money in tact. When they paid for my service they were quite earnest in their questions. When I got money I was quite sincere in my service. It helped both the sides.

What your mother made is a case of an emotionally unaffordable gift. Krips, you will be surprised to know that I wrote a whole article on the subject and it was published in Womens Era. It's there in IL. Try to locate it from CV's index. If you can't find that out I will fish it out for you.

The paasuram not only made you cry; it made me cry. (My daughter is now 23 and is about to be married)
    My Guru who is in his seventies and whose grandson got married recently, he was also emotional when explaining the meaning of the pasuram.
    Shower all the love you have on your little princesses. That way when they get married and walk away from you, you will have the satisfaction of having spent some good time with them. At the end of the day that feeling alone matters.

We stopped waiting in the office long back. When the Assessing Officer wants us to come for a hearing, I invariably call him up, confirm the time and go there. If it is at the clerical level, I make them call me as soon as the order is ready and then only go there.

Anyway the office is just a few blocks away from our office. And as a safety measure I always have some books or reading materials with me.

Stay tuned, Krips.LA 13 might be even more...

no no no... just wait and see.
    love,
    sridhar

2. varalotti

Most Gracious ILites,

I will be posting the 13th episode of this serial Love All, Godwilling, by 9 AM tomorrow.(Actually it has to be before 9; because Rahu Kalam starts at 9 and there will be no power after that time.)

My wife warned me strictly not to give any "build-up" for the forthcoming episode as according to her it is not in good taste.

But I have a kind of mischievous propensity which my wife really finds it hard to manage.

LA 13 is going to be a different one. If you have been used to some kind of soft music during the last 12 episodes, 13 will be a high decibel jazz. For unlike ALS I want to end LA in a high pitch, that is at the height of the climax. LA 13 will prepare us for that.

I should be finishing the serial wit the 14th Episode (or probably one more). And then I will be taking rest for some time.

Don't forget, Ladies. You have a date with me. Around 8 30 AM IST
    Believe me I am as nervous now as I was on the day before my very first date.

Pray for me as well,
    love,
    sridhar

3. Sriniketan

Sriniketan IL Hall of Fame

Sridhar,
    You are in our prayers...I will be awake at the time of your posting..be brave..Big Laugh

As mentioned by you.. I will start with Pallaandu which I read a year back..making it a point to read it daily...I am reading 'kanni nun siruthaambu'..now!

sriniketan

Last edited: Feb 21, 2009
  4. varalotti

Sriniketan,
    As I just opened the system to post the next episode I saw your post. Your words really mean a lot to me.
    I am very happy to learn that you are proceeding in the right direction. Pallandu, Kanninun siruthambu.. and all.
    Best of luck in your endeavours.
    love,
    sridhar

5. varalotti

Most Gracious ILites,

In a few seconds from now, I will be posting LA 13. We have seen a lot about a web-community, their relationships and the problems they face.

Now a time has come where I have to move the story towards its destined climax. This episode is a significant step in that direction.

I am placing my 13th child in your hands. I know your affection for this child will not be less because of the Western superstition attached to the number 13.

Eagerly, anxiously, nervously waiting for your responses.

love,
    sridhar

6. meenakshirajan

meenakshirajan Silver IL'ite

Dear Sridhar,

When I can experience all goody goody people in our story I cannot digest people like Vaishali or may be somebody(man) playing in the name of Vaishali.
    I think Gayathri is going on a right track as a Mother. Good going.
    Sridhar, you are such a nice person please don’t introduce character like Vaishali.
    Koorathazhwan story was touching.
    I can see the love between you and Preethi.
    Thank God I need not have to wait for one week to know the reason for Yamini’s scream. I can read it now itself.
    Love,
    Meenakshi

7. varalotti

Dear Meenakshi,
    You need to really hurry up. You missed the first date with me on 27th Feb. I wont let you miss the second. Which is tomorrow at 6 PM where I will be posting the climax for this serial. You need to finish LA 13 and LA 14 before tomorrow evening.
    Yes, Meenakshi, there are people like Vaishali in this world. It requires a lot of knack to deal with such people.
    In fact when my teacher first taught me the pasuram ஒரு மகள் தன்னை உடையேன் I was crying inside almost for a day or two. That's the impact of the words of Periazhwar.
    Now be a good girl and rush to LA 13 and then to LA 14.
    Thanks for the fb, Meenakshi.
    love,
    sridhar

8. Raba

Raba Gold IL'ite

Oh my God, Superfast episode uncle with twists and turns:thumbsup

9. SuccessMinded

SuccessMinded Gold IL'ite

oh!! What would have happened? would the site be hacked into by now?