1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

LOVE ALL - Episode 12

Discussion in 'Saturdays with Varalotti' started by varalotti, Feb 14, 2009.

1. varalotti

varalotti IL Hall of Fame

Dear Jothi,
    I need to start the fireworks at least now. For I have already spent 12 weeks on the story. And need to complete it in another two or three episodes. You know something Jothi? I have also become addicted to my serials. So before I end this serial I need to think of the next serial. Of course there will be a lot of time in between.
    I had referred to this paasuram when I saw Abiyum Naanum. And had written about in an epilogue to one of the episodes. Malathi had hinted about another pasuram having the same import. But I had replied to her that I will reveal the paasuram when I use it in the story. The Tamil version is the orginal one and it had come from the heart of a loving father who had but one daughter. Even if the daughter is Goddess herself and even if his son-in-law is the Great Lord Himself, that does not prevent him from grieving for his daughter. That's the father's mind.

You are right. Nothing spectacuarly good will happen if our life follows the same path of boring normalcy. So Destiny jazzes up our lives and ultimately we get good or bad depending on our state of mind. Let's see what Destiny has in store for us.

Please wait till Saturday. Since I posted this episode I'll post the next episode also on Saturday. Stay tuned, Jothi.
    thanks for your kind fb.
    love,
    sridhar

2. varalotti

Thanks Aparna. I wanted to inject more dhum in to the story. At the same time I want our readers to know that our own Induslady is not dealing only with good people. Not that there is anybody like Vaishali in IL. But our Induslady has fought against far worse elements and has come out unscathed.
    It is these blacksheep who keep us alert, who make us know about our real friends, and who help writers like me to go ahead with the story.
    Yes, Yamini's scream was quite loud. But if you know the reason for the scream... well, let's just wait. It is less than 140 hours now.
    love,
    sridhar

3. Arunarc

Arunarc Moderator Staff Member IL Hall of Fame

Dear Varalotti
    Beautiful episode.............
    Leaving us all with suspense, what is going to be next, why did Yamini scream???
    Vaishali's situations is somewhat what KG says you don't get everytime good it has to be followed by something bad, like the way along with love you will have some sorrows too coming our way. and visa-versa.........
    Hope to get episode 13 soon, not wait for a fortnight like episode 12.....:)

4. iyerviji

iyerviji IL Hall of Fame

Dear Sridhar

Here I come with my feedback. First of all Happy Valentine day to you. Love all Episode 12 was a good gift to all of us in IL on valentine day. You have nicely written what all the people in worldwide.com have to face. KG's story was very touching. Is Yamini screaming because something is erased from Worldwide.com. I know you are not going to answer this question now but in the next episode. It must be something relating to Worldwide.com only.
    Let me wait till the next Episode to find out.

with love and blessings.

5. varalotti

Dear EQ,
    thanks. I need to build some kind of a suspense at least towards the end, right? We have but two more episodes to go. This time I am not going to be particular about the number of episodes. I am going to go where the story is going to lead me.
    Why did Yamini scream? I too am breaking my head for that. I will hopefully figure that out before posting the next episode. You won't wait for a fortnight. Just for a week.
    Now you had given out your guesses that the other ILites we met are Mr and Mrs.Cheeniya.
    Wrong.
    I will give you one more chance.
    Here are some clues. The lady of the house is an ILite. And you have responded to her threads. I think this slightly better than saying "oh that man has a clean-shaven head" in a place like Thirupathi.
    Another clue, that ILite is a good writer and she posts stories and non-fiction materials. She has won the FP Award both... no no this will be a give away clue...
    ha ha ha
    You have now two different items of suspense to manage. One is Love All and the other is this.
    have a great time EQ.
    love,
    sridhar

6. varalotti

Dear Viji,
    thanks for the kind V'day wishes. Wish you the same. Believe me, Viji, our Moderators have faced far worse people than Internet Service for Individuals and Business Internet Service - www.com. Since Induslady requested me not to mention anybody in IL I did not include any of the real life incidents.
    As you have correctly guessed I can't answer the question now. But will certainly do that (hopefully) in the next episode. And if Godwilling will wrap up the serial within another two episodes. And then take a long, well-deserved rest before writing again.
    thanks for the fb, Viji.
    I might be posting the next episode on Saturday itself as I don't want the gap to be more than a week.
    Please be on the look out.
    love,
    sridhar

7. Lalitha Shivaguru

Lalitha Shivaguru Platinum IL'ite

Dear Boost,

This shows your ignorance...:hide: or you haven't visited your thread of meetups @ Mylapore... The suspense is out... EQ need not break her head. The karyakartha for the suspense to break is adi enn ungal Bas dhan.Big Laugh

8. varalotti

dear bas,
    I am very sure of my ignorance, bas and you don't need this incident to highlight it.

I went to the Mylapore thread only after replying to EQ. I could have come back and edited my post removing those lines.

But then I want my bas to have the pleasure of pointing this out.

(eppadi meesaila iruntha manna thatti vitten paatheengala ha ha ha.. enakku thaan meesaiye illaiye, apparam man eppadi ottum?)

love
    boost

9. padmavathiv

padmavathiv Senior IL'ite

Dear Sridhar sir,

:clap:hatsoff You outdid the yummy appetizer(taste still lingering in the mouth) with a heavenly main course ..every bit was so thrilling ..startling twists and turns ..Sridhar sir…please tell me where do you get ideas from…the narration was so gripping ..I could actually feel the tension of moderators mounting on me with the unfolding of each event and… You have almost produced a 3D effect.. and Lo …yamini’s squeal dragged me back to reality..and here I am typing ..Someone with a weak heart like me cannot take this kind of suspense for as long as a week….so please have mercy and pass on the apparatus through which we can peak into the secret workings of your brain to know how the mystery is being resolved..i can filch your ideas and start writing under the punaipeyar 'varalottirasigai:queen':shhh: …thalaiye vedicchudum pola irukku …as an incentive for waiting,this time we are expecting a dessert too:thumbsup

Regards
    Padma

Last edited: Feb 17, 2009
  10. Kamla

Kamla IL Hall of Fame

Dear Sridhar,

At laaast. I read your 12 th installment of the serial today. How cruel is it? Can you understand how it is to have the yummy treat before you and not enjoy it? I felt like a person who is on a strict diet and is let loose in a food court! I had the episode just a click away, but was unable to click till today.

Anyways, I am now at peace for having read it. But at the same time, once again very very restless and this time too, you are to blame! Why did Miss Yamini scream??? No, don't worry, this question is not directed at you because I know your answer....wait till Saturday!! Yet, all sorts of reasons for this scream are taking shape in my mind. I will now have to see how far off or close to the truth I will be on this Saturday. Lucky me, having read this today, I do not have all that long to wait!!

O O, a lot of intrigue going on this time. People will never let anything go smooth, will they? All the same, this was a spicy episode and enjoyed it. Especially, the thought of reading one more of our clever KG's (clever VS?!) posts is always invigorating. He never disappoints!

Let me also add, reading all the fbs and your responses is sometimes even more interesting. Enjoyed reading the exchanges between you and Malathi, yourself and Lalitha etc etc.

L, Kamla