1. Want to get periods immediately before attending a religious event? Check this out for tips...
    Dismiss Notice

lost weight without the intention of losing it !!!

Discussion in 'Keep Fit & Maintain Shape' started by Priyathama, Mar 15, 2013.

1. mssunitha2001

mssunitha2001 IL Hall of Fame

[​IMG]

Super-sized portions can lead to super-sized waistlines. Do you know how to 'eyeball' your food to see if you're eating too much? Get portion-control tricks.
    (source : google)

thanks for sharing priyathama

2 people like this.
  2. mlsruthi

mlsruthi Silver IL'ite

Thanks for giving your trustworthy experience in reducing weight without starving and eating food on time as well...giving up pastries and fried food is something which is really tough to control...but still no pain no gain...

1 person likes this.
  3. Priyathama

Priyathama Gold IL'ite

yeah i understood like eating in a small plate or using smaller spoon and so on so that while looking at the plate or spoon we will feel that is has more quantity and we will satisfied soon , uhmmm good idea dear Sunitha thanks for sharing the tip

1 person likes this.
  4. Priyathama

Priyathama Gold IL'ite

hey dears , let us motivate ourselves to loose belly fat( which is very stubborn to loose) . i have heard that this fat is responsible for all sort of diseases like, diabetes,cholestrol, fibroids, etc.. etc... So let us workout for our beauty also longevity :) Agree with me ?

5. kylie

kylie Gold IL'ite

dear Priya,

That was quite inspiring - thanks for sharing. Just one query - Are you skipping dinner or having only fruits for dinner ?

Thanks

1 person likes this.
  6. Priyathama

Priyathama Gold IL'ite

No never skip the dinner instead just have veg soups(don't add cheese or butter), oats or cornflakes , or some fruits, some dry fruits especially nuts will give you satisfied feeling (don't fry the nuts), Some times i eat a lot of salads alone , which contains olives , capsicum , carrots , cabbage, broccoli , jalapenos, gherkins etc. Most of these vegetables very good sources of anti- oxidants. You feel full quickly. Try any of these tips you will love the change i'm damn sure. Dear you will feel lighter , skin will glow, complexion will be clear, will feel more energetic. When we consume food with more calories, fats etc, it seems that our stomach struggles to digest and our systems does not know where to deposit the extra fat ultimately our body suffocates , So why create a havoc by eating junk food.

1 person likes this.
  7. tcbhuvana

tcbhuvana Gold IL'ite

Hats off priyathama for your self-control..
    I will follow this..

1 person likes this.
  8. lovelylife2013

lovelylife2013 Senior IL'ite

Congrats dear for the weight loss... take care of ur weight in future..:thumbsup

1 person likes this.
  9. Priyathama

Priyathama Gold IL'ite

Really Bhuvana it is very difficult to control our desires. Whenever my DH and DS eat sweets or such things in my presence i would either leave the place or watch the TV or just go through the newspaper ,otherwise i would be tempted to gorge on the sweets, uhhmm it is very difficult ,still for our good health we have to give up such habits

10. Priyathama

Priyathama Gold IL'ite

of course i will , thanks dear for the support