1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Lost Identity

Discussion in 'Stories (Fiction)' started by malspie, Mar 8, 2008.

1. malspie

malspie Platinum IL'ite

Hi SLP,

Warm welcome to my thread and am glad to know that you liked the Gift. Keep encouraging to make me write more longer posts.. Big LaughBig Laugh and eat your brains slowly Big LaughBig Laugh. Jokes apart dearie, HAPPY WOMANS DAY.

2. malspie

malspie Platinum IL'ite

Hi Sriniketan,

Looking after ourselves, grooming our inborn talents keeps our mind happy. We are not doing to please anyone, when our heart is happy our head is happy too and it adds flavour to our personality. The grumpy, moody side of our trait vanishes and we emerge like the spectrum of light.

Thanks for writing in. Happy Womans Day.

3. malspie

malspie Platinum IL'ite

Hi Roopa,

Kaise hai re thu. My trip towards Pune is NIL, re sweety. Now a days, I often go to Gujarat. I remember the promise and will surely live up to it.

Yes, you have mentioned it correctly, members who have lost their identity should go for introspection and instead of lamenting and worrying, try to do what Viji (the character) did.

Happy Womans Day!!

4. malspie

malspie Platinum IL'ite

Dear Shanthi,

Lovely reply, rediscover yourself to boost your own self esteem and confidence to gain the new innings of love and respect from everyone, is a must instead of wasting time brooding. This post had a hidden message and like a true hunter you discovered it. :bowdown:bowdown.

Thanks for writing in Shan.

5. malspie

malspie Platinum IL'ite

Hi AC Honeypie,

Welcome home again. One need not adapt anything from the outside world but do what she is good at doing, it can be a simple task which brings immense happiness to her soul.Her inner traits which has slept for years has to be woken up to get her back to her hey days - full of laughter and fun. Life is always full or surprises why add more miseries to it.

Keep coming in..

6. malspie

malspie Platinum IL'ite

Dear Chitu,

A warm welcome to this thread.

I always hold you high amongst my friends for your zeal and zest for life. You have definitely rediscovered your abilities and is extremely happy doing what you always wanted to do. You should be taken as an example, when it comes to rediscovering our talent.
    I give my big nod on the line that in your times women were supposed to just be part of their in-laws and adopt to their culture and make them happy. To some extent this still exists but women of today have carved a niche for themselves, the pressure of the in-laws is not felt.

My Mom was like you multi talented but got married to a family where woman never went out of the kitchen. From a liberal background to an orthodox family, she jumped out of her skin. My pop was very liberal, but they lived in a joint family and the usual ding dongs... Within a year and half my parents separated from the joint family and started a new life. My mom never looked back thereon. She lived the life she wanted to and was always a happy woman compared to others of her generation. When your heart is happy, you are happy.

Your presence in my thread is giving me more inspiration to write (the steroids doc gave me took a back seat.Big Laugh).

7. Lalitha Shivaguru

Lalitha Shivaguru Platinum IL'ite

Dear Mals,

A wonderful story!

It is very true women tend to lose their identity in playing the different roles. They also start neglecting themselves. It is really a good eye opener. All women has to lead a life for themselves first. If only they are more strong in their spirit then only others will respect us.

An apt tribute for Women's Day !!!Bow:clap:cheers

8. aishu22

aishu22 Gold IL'ite

Dear Mals,
    It was agreat post from you.I can call this as a GEM.Trust me dear, i met my mom n sis on saturday and was lamenting to my DH, about how tired my mom looks and her identitiy is lost and stuff.I felt so bad to look at her.I even called her and advised her to get a check up done.You are here... with this Post..Telepathy or wat?Infact, im rediscovering myself with my figure now..
    Enjoyed this post throughly mals! Keep Rocking!
    Wish you a Happy Womens Day(belated).

9. vidhi

vidhi Senior IL'ite

Dear Mals

A nice story you have written for women's day. Indeed an apt story. You have conveyed the message in a simple and clear manner. Belated Women's day wishes.

regards
    Vidhi

10. Arunarc

Arunarc Moderator Staff Member IL Hall of Fame

Dear Mals
    That was a wonderful story. I was so carried away by the story did not realise it ended. While reading thank you very much dear Ilites I was wondering why did you put this in the middle of such a lovely story...........bonkrealised it already ended.
    This indeed is a real tribute on the woman's day.