1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Losers Delight - Day 11 - Eureka Day!!!!

Discussion in 'Snippets of Life (Non-Fiction)' started by kashvya, Jun 4, 2010.

1. kashvya

kashvya Silver IL'ite

Ever since I started this 'Project Losers Delight' I have been asking myself the same question over and over again!What triggers me to eat, in fact, over act! I was busy at work today after when I had that 'Eureka' Moment - Boredom
    I realized that boredom made me think about food. If I was busy and if I hadn't eaten in a long time, I wouldn't even realize when I had eaten my last meal.
    Anoth:er trigger I realized was happiness - I realized that when ever I was happy , I had a tendency to eat ; my happiness would make me swallow loads and loads of food and I would almost have no control!!!!

Now, all I would need to do is a strategy to combat these 2 triggers. While I would be happy to be happy, I would need to train my thoughts into living the moment rather than celebrating it more with food.
    Boredom - I would defenitely need to a solid plan to combat that! Read more books; do creative cooking (hmmm..) meet more friends, blog more and exercise more; the list could get long!!!

Getting back to today, it was not a bad day indeed. Yesterday's fiasco of gaining 1 kg more inspite of doing all the right things last week, I seemed to have gained a kg :( I woke up feeling depressed this morning! But I forced myself to exercise - worked out to Leslie Sansone's Walk and Kick (Part of Leslie's 5 day fitness - a gift from my dear SIL in the US) for 30 minutes. Then had all the meals at the right time and portion controlled quantities. Wow! My only repentance is that I wish I could have exercised more :(

Will make up tomorrow - But tomorrow is going to be a busy day ; My grand parents (Mom's parents) are visiting me and I'm going to be really busy spending time with them

I'm ready for this change. God - Please bless me and support me and guide me to finally acheive what I have always wanted to do - lose weight; be healthy and wear great clothes!

Lots of love
    Kashvya

2. shivachoubey

shivachoubey IL Hall of Fame

Its just 11 days. Give yourself sometime. Every morning when you wake up tell yourself you are loosing weight, say it without fail.

You have put on weight over the years, give yourself atleast 11 months to get it down.

Good that you exercised in spite of feeling low. Good show.

regards

Shiva