1. Would you like to join the IL team? See open jobs!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Liked anything that you read here? You may nominate it as the Finest Posts!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. What can you teach someone online? Tell us here!
    Dismiss Notice
  4. If someone taught you via skype, what would you want to learn? Tell us here!
    Dismiss Notice

Lord's International School -vs- Good Earth School, Tambaram

Discussion in 'Schools/Playschools/Daycares' started by Vgee, Apr 4, 2010.

1. Vgee

Vgee New IL'ite

Dear All,

I was reading a lot of threads in the forum

http://www.indusladies.com/forums/schools/6920-schools-in-near-tambaram.html

I thank you all for providing valuable information.

I want to put my daughter (turned 2 years this March) in an international school so that I can continue her education in international schools in Bangalore in case we relocate back to Bangalore.

From the forum above, I have heard good things about Good Earth School. Would it be possible to also get some first hand information on Lord's International school as well?

Also, are there any apartments available for rent in an around these schools? My husband has to start working in Perungalathur (Shriram SEZ) and we have to take a call on where we have to reside.

Any advice would be highly appreciated.

Thank you.

Best Regards,
    Vgee

2. Sumathi_t

Sumathi_t New IL'ite

Hi,

Good earth and lords both are good schools. Good earth is already established. Lords is still growing as its newly started.

Sumathi

3. srijothi

srijothi New IL'ite

Hello Vgee,

Where have you put your kid. Any reviews about Lords International, like their fee structure, transportation, method of teaching etc?

4. navaneethakrish

navaneethakrish New IL'ite

Just beware of this school. The correspondent is a lady full of arrogance, not ready to hear to any feedback. They sent one of the students, writing his term exam, out of the school just because the parent stated that the staff didn't treat her with respect. The kid is just a 5th grader and what is his fault and just imagine his state and experience about schooling in India. This is in spite of the fact that the parent had shifted from abroad and paid to the tune of INR 75k for the period of just 3 months in the school. Probably they have a political background so, swindling of money is just a natural process. No mark of any institutionalism.��If you are someone shifting from the US or UK, don't even think about this school. You can earn back money you lost but can't teach good principles to the kids, putting them in schools like Lords'.... there is nothing international about this school to say the least.... even the name Lords' is a misnomer.... only Lord save everyone� of us from such schools...