Lord Krishna..

Discussion in 'Religious places & Spiritual people' started by RamyaVaradharajan, Sep 14, 2007.

1. Shanvy

Shanvy IL Hall of Fame

hi ramya,

you are welcome..

2. subham

subham New IL'ite

hello ramya here after i will also be sharing my views with you.

3. Abha

Abha Bronze IL'ite

Hi Everyone

I heartily adore and love krishna... we have bal gopal in my parents house, we celebrate his birthday.. besides krishna janmashtmi... we also consider the day he came to our house as his birthday...

my parents frequently go to vrindavan... which is the brij bhoomi... there is a very famous temple of "baanke bihari"... I have heard so many true stories of his miracles and his "leelas"...

For me krishna is everything... without his wish nothing can happen...and Radha is inseparable from shyam... wherever there is radha there is shyam... so always say

Radhey Shyam

Please come up with more stories of Krishna and anything related to krishna and let us discuss his leelas in this thread and go into another world

Thanks Ramya for starting this lovely thread...

4. RamyaVaradharajan

RamyaVaradharajan Bronze IL'ite

Hello ma, a very prosperous evening to you!

Am really happy that you have joined this wonderful site ma.:)

Thank you and a very very warm greeting from IL to share your views.

5. RamyaVaradharajan

RamyaVaradharajan Bronze IL'ite

A very cheerful evening to you Abha ma'am:-D

Thanks for your comments and suggestions. Am really very happy that you share your views with us in this divine thread (as it deals the divine hero:2thumbsup:'s leelas).

Its a very pleasant news that you have an idol of Lord Krishna in your parents house. I feel i should call the same as an idol. Always i used to wonder and assert to myself telling Krishna himself is standing there when ever i see any Krishna's so called statue or an idol.

According to me, there is life in whatever we see and hear:-D. I truly believe that it is a fact Abha ma'am. I think even you will agree with my view point here. Only when we respect the life that runs through another soul, we can find divinity in our own selves.

You know something Abha ma'am; I used to tell my mom (when i was in IV standard), that, the very first entity of Lord Krishna in our home will be bought by me (and me only:-D) with my first salary. I smile as i write this now. Yet to earn; and am thinking of what my mom used to share with me. She often tells "I know you will not even keep a single buck with you when you are going to earn". This is because, i used to tell her that when i start to earn, i will spend all my money in constructing and decorating my own "Krishna temple-like" in our home.

I am sure that when we realize certain facts of life, we tend to realize that there is pure divinity within ourselves and that we search for the same outside, without interrogating our inner soul.

Regarding Krishna's leelas; one such leela comes to my mind. Yashoda was pacifying bala Krishna telling that he should not go out during the day time to steal butter since she will give him the same during night time when it is very dark. Guess how our shrewd Krishna counter attacked Yashoda ma?!! He closed his eyes and face with his hand, and told his mom "Amma everything is dark for me now, give me butter as you promised":2thumbsup::-D

A thumbs up for all the patience you had to read my reply. Thank you once again.

Looking forward to share more leelas. Let us sink our minds in the ocean of Lord Krishna's love and affection!!

6. yenetishashi

yenetishashi Senior IL'ite

hi ,
    the pictures r very good:) .
    i set one of the picture of lord krishna on desktop .
    thanks for sharing with us.
    bye,
    shashi

7. Abha

Abha Bronze IL'ite

Hi

I would share one very good leela of krishna...

like always krishna was surrounded by gopis... but seeing all this radha was very jealous... so one day somehow a few gopis went to radha's house and instead of offering them cold buttermilk radha offered them Hot steaming Milk to give them a sort of discomfort... and then Radha went to meet krishna... and saw that Krishna ji had Boils on his chest (chhala on chest) so radha became so worried and asked him ohhh what happened to you... so krishna ji told her that this is the effect of the hot milk you served my gopis... it dint have any effect on them but it did affect me...

so basically krishna ji loves people who love him... all he needs is LOVE... he can only be pleased with LOVE and nothing else.... he doesnt want any Elaborat Poojas or long procedures of aartis.... anything done with love is what he appreciates... so even if someone doesnt know the huge procedures of pooja and stuff... he/she can still be close to krishna by just offering his love and he can have his own speial relationship with HIM.

~Abha

8. manjumnair

manjumnair Silver IL'ite

Hi Ramya,

Thank you for starting this wonderful thread.... I love the posts here...the pictures and leelas of Lord Krishna....Keep posting...:yes:

9. manjumnair

manjumnair Silver IL'ite

Hi Abha,

Thank you for the Krishna Leelas you have shared with us in this forum.... Waiting for more from you....

10. manjumnair

manjumnair Silver IL'ite