Lord Krishna..

Discussion in 'Religious places & Spiritual people' started by RamyaVaradharajan, Sep 14, 2007.

1. RamyaVaradharajan

RamyaVaradharajan Bronze IL'ite

Dear most Srini ma'am,

Sorry for the delay in feedback. Nice to listen to the coincidence that flashed :)

Hope you will benefit from the seventh chapter too !! Looking forward for the fruitful discussion we always used to have.

Regards with Love
    RamyaVaradharajan

2. RamyaVaradharajan

Dear most Puni ma'am,

You are most welcomed !! :)

Regards with Love
    RamyaVaradharajan

3. Arunarc

Arunarc Moderator Staff Member IL Hall of Fame

Dear Ramya Dearie
    Had finished 5th chapter long back but forgot to tell u today finished 6th and now have to start 7th chapter.
    Thanks dearie

4. Sriniketan

Sriniketan IL Hall of Fame

Ramya,
    Nowadays only coincidences....I am learning the 7th chapter now from my mom and am able to know its meaning through your posts....

GOD is everything and everything is in GOD...as we had been hearing this for a long time, it will take time for me to put into practice and see the results....but I will surely try...

sriniketan

5. RamyaVaradharajan

Dearest Aruna and Srini mesdames,

Thank you very much for your continuous support here !!

Of course yes, practise makes a man perfect Srini ma'am!! When we tend to see the Supreme in everything else, ultimately we end up in seeing Him in Ourselves :)

Regards with Love
    RamyaVaradharajan

NB: Srini ma'am, am slowly catching up with your strenuous Thirukkural translation work. Kindly apologise for not being there for a while. Once I cope up, I shall trouble you with my feedbacks and questions there :):) At present replying all my backlogs here !!!

6. Sriniketan

Take your time, Ramya...i also need time to get ready for your attacks..:hide:

sriniketan

7. Sriniketan

Ramya,
    Got to read the rear portion of the 7th chapter and also the 8th chapter today...
    The questions raised by Arjuna are those thoughts which ran through my mind while reading the lines of the 7th chapter...
    He is the only one, who takes different forms to help us out of this birth/death cycle...
    We take births only due to our Karma...
    When we face the reality, we find it difficult at first to put this into practice and begin asking questions like why and how ....

sriniketan

8. RamyaVaradharajan

Dearest Srini ma'am,

That's very true. Only when we begin to face reality with true guts, we find ourselves immersed in the question pool !! Very true !!

Here I would like to share something that I read recently. I will quote the same lines as it was very simple to understand; but profound !!

"The Gita is the greatest harmoniser of all Yogas. As a matter of fact, once you make Gita the guiding star of your life, the way you act will be Karma Yoga, the way you feel will be Bhakthi Yoga, the way you reason will be Jnana Yoga. It will become automatically so. What you do must be in line with Dharma; what you feel must foster Prema; what you think must reveal Sathya"

Guess, that summarises the Gita's picture. When I read the lines, I just got reminded of you and Aruna ma'am and wanted to share :)

Regards with Love
    RamyaVaradharajan

9. MrignayniBansal

MrignayniBansal Senior IL'ite

Namaste,
    Some of my collections are-
    [​IMG]
    Jai Shri Krishna
    [​IMG]
    Jai Shri Krishna
    [​IMG]
    Jai Shri Krishna
    [​IMG]
    Jai Shri Krishna
    [​IMG]
    Jai Shri Krishna

10. Sriniketan

As always very nice pictures of Lord Krishna..
    Thanks for sharing MrigNayni..(liked your name..may I know what does it mean?)

sriniketan