Lord Krishna..

Discussion in 'Religious places & Spiritual people' started by RamyaVaradharajan, Sep 14, 2007.

1. Arunarc

Arunarc Moderator Staff Member IL Hall of Fame

My Dear Ramya
    Finished with 3rd and 4th chapter have to start the 5th one.
    I want to just thank you for putting me into it to read, really happy dear to do so.Bow

2. RamyaVaradharajan

RamyaVaradharajan Bronze IL'ite

Dear most Aruna ma'am,

First accept my apologies for not having posted the further chapters for quite sometime. I logged onto IL only for a few hours owing to review and other works, so ended up reading that day's treasure hunt, going through our garden here, posting the answer and finally kicking off my sack !!

I guess I will be regular enough from today.

Thank you very much for showing interest !!! Its really a great treat for me !!

Regards and Love
    RamyaVaradharajan

3. Arunarc

Arunarc Moderator Staff Member IL Hall of Fame

Dear Ramya
    There is no need of apologies dear I know you have your studies as these are few last months of your studies. Take your own time no worries.

Super just as the leaf of the lotus is untouched by the water even after being in water, campared to a person who do not have attachments towards and actions is untouched by evil. Great saying.
    I liked this, God is not responsible for any doing of a man good or evil,
    Human beings are responible for what they do and even after knowing that some of the things that they r doing is wrong but still they ignore themself from correcting it.

4. Sriniketan

Sriniketan IL Hall of Fame

Sorry Ramy, my FB is late----
    what has been said in Gita, like controlling of senses, detachment from the fruits of the action of ours,etc are like clues with which we should try atleast to climb the ladder.
    I read in a book that, it is we who should take the 1st step and for the other steps to climb, He will help us...

Trying.....to take that 1st step..

sriniketan

5. RamyaVaradharajan

Dear most Aruna ma'am,

Thank you very much for understanding !! Its really helpful !!

Ya true. We are responsible for what we do but we end up blaming the Almighty for certain patty things and actions of ours.

Regards with Love
    RamyaVaradharajan

6. RamyaVaradharajan

Dear most Srini ma'am,

You are always one of a person who is very supportive and kind. Never have I had any complaints of you posting late feedbacks.:bowdown

Very true. I experienced the same only last week. You might have guessed what am going to talk about now. Yes, my sobbing day, a few days back. When i could not get into the second day, when I had realized I have a Himalayan support from my dear ILites irrespective of whether am happy or sad !!! Yes, I could not detach myself from the fruits of my action. That was the day I realized what it is to practice Yoga in reality ! I knew I can never, but if tried, may be I can know what it is !! Not a age to repent, but one to know and learn !!

Regards with Love
    RamyaVaradharajan

7. Sriniketan

Ramya,
    Yoga of Self-control---mm, very nicely explained how to control, what to control, in a lucid manner.
    Mind is the friend or foe---depends on how we controlled them, how true...

Controlling will take time, which we should practice, practice and practice...

sriniketan

8. RamyaVaradharajan

Dear most Srini ma'am,

Very true. Controlling our mind and senses.. Ah, indeed the toughest of all tasks !! Evil mind is a devil's workshop and an engaged mind routes to success ! Whatever we choose, the yield will follow the suit !!

Regards with Love
    RamyaVaradharajan

9. Sriniketan

Ramya,

My father was explaining the same,that how a person's sadhana is continued even after his death, to his next birth, quoting this same stanza.....what a coincidence...i am beginning to understand it....poorva janma puniyam or papam...continues in this birth too...

sriniketan

10. puni88

puni88 Moderator Staff Member IL Hall of Fame

Hi Ramya,
    Thanks for sharing this Lord's picture.

Regards.