1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Lord Krishna says," I am helpless."

Discussion in 'Snippets of Life (Non-Fiction)' started by PushpavalliSrinivasan, Aug 20, 2008.

1. PushpavalliSrinivasan

PushpavalliSrinivasan IL Hall of Fame

Lord Krishna says,”I am helpless”

Arjun, the ardent devotee of Lord Krishna, was very much depressed. The reason for his depression, the news he read in TOI this morning. An elder brother smashed his younger brother’s head with a stone when he was fast asleep, because he asked his share of insurance money which they got after their father’s demise. Not only this news, also the terrorist attacks in Ahmedabad, Bangalore, Rajasthan and Hyderabad also was the cause for his frustration. The disturbance at Kashmir where people died in police firing and lots of people who died in a stampede at a temple festival. All these happenings disturbed him very much. He was deeply concerned and worried and praying to Lord to bring solution quickly.
    He queried, “Oh My Lord Krishna, How can I live in this world? I am a peace loving, ardent devotee of you. I wish that my end comes soon. I feel so frustrated seeing chaos all over the world.. You yourself have said that you will take avathar in this world when ever there are breaches of Dharma. Now what happened to this vow? In your previous avathars, you killed Rakshasas who were very strong and fierce. Now only the humans are creating all these troubles and innocent lives are lost. Can’t you take one more avathar to finish off these wretched cruel humans who are worse than wild animals and demons? If not I beg you to take me to your lotus feet.”

Lord Krishna said, “Arjun dear, I can understand your concern. What you said was true. During my previous avathars I fought with demons like Hiranyaksha, Hiranyakasipu, Ravan, Kumbakarna, Kamsa and others who fought with me directly. Now the humans have become so cruel that they appear as human bombs, they just use remote controls to ignite bombs and make them blast simultaneously at so many places. By taking one avathar it is impossible to kill these invisible persons. In this kind of situation I am helpless. But I can do one thing. The kali yuga is nearing its end and so I will destroy the whole world and then will create a new world.”
    There was a loud bang as a funeral procession of a politician was going in the street exploding rockets and Arjun aroused with fear thinking that a bomb exploded. He realized that he dozed off with paper in his hands.

2. Malathijagan

Malathijagan Silver IL'ite

Mom, that was a real creative first of yours! Congrats! I loved it.
    Love
    Malathi

3. Anandchitra

Anandchitra IL Hall of Fame

My dearest Pushpavalli.. I absolutely enjoyed reading this.. fantastic.. very good imagination.. At the end I catually did expect a big bang and end of civilization we see it.. Keep wrting my friend.. Am rushing to nominate your blog for the finest this month!

4. Sriniketan

Sriniketan IL Hall of Fame

Dear Mrs.Pushpavalli,
    A very good imagination, eventhough it is the hard reality...
    see even the God is not able to control them individually, so He is going to destroy the entire earth...Easy job for Him, rather than fighting and killing the asuras...

sriniketan

5. PushpavalliSrinivasan

Dear Malathi,
    I am very much elated to to see your appreciation. You are the one who inspires and encourages me to write. Thank you my dear,
    Love
    PS

6. PushpavalliSrinivasan

Dear AC,
    Thank you for your kind words of appreciation.As Arjun I am also very much upset by the happenings around us. In fact all peace loving people will think like me. We are helpless to do anything except praying to the Lord. It is unlikely to see the world as "Amaithi Poonga" in our life time. Once again thanks a lot for your promt encouraging FB.
    Love,
    PS

7. PushpavalliSrinivasan

Dear Sriniketan,
    Thank you my dear, for your appreciation. I really feel frustrated when I see and read these kind of news and just keep lamenting about our helplessness. Why people have become so heartless and cruel? Our ancesters have forewarned about the happenings in kali yuga and their predictions are true. Even God can't change this now!
    Love,
    PS

8. Anandchitra

Pushpavalli Is not that the reason for us to turn our minds inward instead of outside.. forgive me if I am trying to act as if I know.. but this thought occurred to me after I read your comment.. what is your opinion.. do share.

9. PushpavalliSrinivasan

Dear AC,
    Perhaps it may be true with some people. But for those who have implicit faith in God from childhood it is not a new experience. Time and again they dwell in these thoughts and try to find an answer without success. They keep on searching to find the answer. Thank you for sharing your views,
    Love,
    PS

10. Anandchitra

Dear PS
    I came across this today..
    "Upon earth, each human being has his own way of seeing and feeling things, and as no two of these ways are the same, each one is different from all the others, so everybody disagrees with the others in one way or another and no real harmony can be established. This is why the world is such a painful chaos.
    The Lord alone with His total vision can create a harmony, by putting each being and each thing in its right place if the world surrenders to Him unreservedly. For it is only by uniting with Him that we can realise a harmony in our existence and get thus protected from the surrounding disharmony.
    This is the only remedy.

- The Mother [p-76, White Roses, Sixth Edition, 1999]"​