loosing mind v/s business

Discussion in 'Entrepreneurship' started by Isis, May 10, 2014.

1. Isis

Isis New IL'ite

Due to bad childhood i became introvert, recluse and cant make friends easily
    I lost my job recently because of same reason they didnt want to continue with me primarily because of my communication skills which are poor and interpersonal skills are lacking

I dont have anyone to talk with my hubby is busy whole day at work and there are no friends in colony because 80% colony is empty and 20% occupied but people dont come out

There are no neighbours and no childhood friends, no college friends.

No relatives or anywhere to go visiting since they cut off from us during childhood because of my fathers drinking problems.

So basically everyday its just home and same routine. I want to start some homebased business. I like making things especially craft. I am not very good at it but average.

I dont want to go out and learn also as many people out there con and dont teach properly. I want to learn on own and then sell on small scale i cant put stalls, or talk about selling them.

It would be just online selling. Any suggestions you people can give?? given that my poor communication skills, my interpersonal skills and my moodswings which craft would be good for me.

2. RADIODOC679

RADIODOC679 Gold IL'ite

Dear Isis!
    business means you have to constantly interact with people esp if you are seller.Since buyers will interact with you.Even if you put up website you need minimal people handling skills.I suggest you start to mingle with your apartment people slowly first,then learn some people skills online-google-soft skills ,Learn these,do meditation,search online which craft you like to do,which craft you can learn fast,& which has demand.I was also in same boat-very very introvert-somehow situations forced me to come out of my shell-Though not 100% but atleast 30%.Plese dont stay at home & isolate yourself-

1 person likes this.