1. U.S. Elementary Education : What Parents Need to Know
    Dismiss Notice

Looking to start moms club/playgroup in Alexandria,va

Discussion in 'Indians in Fairfax' started by Sreyavas, Aug 23, 2009.

1. lakshmi2009

lakshmi2009 New IL'ite

Hi Sreya,
    how r u now?what happend?r ur kids going to school and is life normal.i could sense something is not good. god gives us strength to be strong.so i hope u could come out of that problem as early as possible.give me hint like where do u stay around area or grocery store somewhere near by so that we can meet.
    take care
    cheers
    lakshmi.

2. Sreyavas

Sreyavas Bronze IL'ite

Hello frnds,

how r u both? well i definetly need your help and suggestions for me to get out of here .

first i don't have access to car.

so i can meet you near to my apt (walkable distance only).

i have my 3 yr old always with me and wherever i go i must be back by 2 pm to pickup my son from school bus stop.

if you know the nova community college then we can meet there only in the morning but sometimes i don't even know when my hubby is working from home , (and i know sri is working lady and i don't know about lakshmi) and weekends it is hard.

so this is my situation and if you can think of anything. please let me know.

god bless you both .

sreya.

3. Sreyavas

Sreyavas Bronze IL'ite

Hello Sri and Lakshmi,

how r u frnds? My heartfelt happy new year wishes to you both.

Take care
    sreya.

4. lakshmi2009

lakshmi2009 New IL'ite

Hi Sreya,
    Happy Ner year to u all.sorry was a bit busy at domestic front so could not reply u again.i hope u r staying close to nova community college.i do know tje area.i think we both of us stay near by if weather is fine its walking distance like 1 kilometer or so.actually i have to drop my son and pick him up from preschool.i dont have access to car too.so sometime we can plan up and meet either at fort ward park or nova college. do u guys stay near by garden apartments.do type the first letter of ur apartment complex so that i can identify.i do have idea on that area
    ok take care
    bye
    lakshmi.

5. Sreyavas

Sreyavas Bronze IL'ite

:waveLakshmi,

Wish you a happy sankranti. on this occasion this would be our new beginning. good to hear from you frnd. how are you dear? Yes you got it right we can meet at the telugu cultural association washington dc sankranthi sambaralu 2010 held at fairfax high school on 16th jan.

i don't know the timings of this but by any chance are you member of this. if it is possible for you let me know we will be attending to this.

otherwise we will meet some other time "A" possible for you , you just drop a note and i will be there.

let me know we can plan accordingly.

hope everything works out well.

take care

:thumbsupsreya

6. lakshmi2009

lakshmi2009 New IL'ite

Hi Sreya
    how r u dear,
    a very happy new year 2011.
    u still in alexandria or moved to any other place,
    hope u r now out of ur problems.
    cheers
    lakshmi

7. Sreyavas

Sreyavas Bronze IL'ite

Hey Lakshmi,

Thanks and wish u the same .

It's been loooooooong time , what z up? So gud to hear from u dear .how r u?

yup! still in alexandria. Life in problems come and go . I believe in Never giving up.

hope to meet u some day..,

cheers
    sreya.

8. dreaminpeace

dreaminpeace New IL'ite

Hey...did you start this play group and moms club? I have a 4 yr old and we are new to ALexandria...a little over 6 months now...I am a stay home mom.... and we neither my toddler have no friends here and not used to that:( more company the merrier is what we believe. Hope to hear from you
    Thanks

9. shshah

shshah New IL'ite

does such a group for moms still exist?