Looking to create an Opportunity for Home Makers - Want Suggestions

Discussion in 'Pune' started by tomharry, Feb 16, 2016.

1. tomharry

tomharry New IL'ite

It has been constantly on the back of my mind to start a venture which can tap the untapped free resources in the form of Home Makers who are doing a good job managing their families and kids but are capable of doing much more, and will be willing to work professionally for a few hours a day with flexibility and dedication.

The reason behind this is fairly simple, most of them are well educated and capable but are not able to take advantage of their talents, though many of them do indulge being in independent ventures or some home based work but still most of them are left who do not wish to go solo or get into biz are bored because they are not able to utilize their time productively.

I wish to start a biz model which would be flexible, challenging and of course rewarding. I am looking for all you Ladies out there for suggestions, for business ideas (which you have but are not able to implement), for proposals of associations etc... anything and everything that you have in ur mind might help in the cause to make it a better startup.

The whole biz will be for the ladies, by the ladies... Looking for your suggestions

1 person likes this.

2. shobhamma

shobhamma Gold IL'ite

What a good idea
    I will tell you what I would be interested in
    Online activities like research, translation Hindi - English , writing. transcribing/ typing research notes/ manuscripts, lessons development
    Hope this will help you in your idea bank.

3. tomharry

tomharry New IL'ite

Hi Shobha,
    This sounds fantastic, and surely something that would add to my list of ideas... I dont know why but the participation out here is so less... i wish to create a firm that will be organizing, channelizing them in a more productive and competitive way which can create a reckoning force... But need more participation to define the vision as well as to bring it to life... Lets hope for best... We all together can surely do it...