1. Would you like to join the IL team? See open jobs!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. What can you teach someone online? Tell us here!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Take the 100 Days Positivity Challenge : Join Here
    Dismiss Notice
  4. If someone taught you via skype, what would you want to learn? Tell us here!
    Dismiss Notice

Looking for work from home jobs

Discussion in 'Working Women' started by noinita, Jan 15, 2010.

1. noinita

noinita New IL'ite

Hi Everybody !!

It has been a long time since I have been searching for some genuine opportunities to work from home online. I am at present in taking up data entry and data conversion jobs. I do not have content writing at present on my mind as it is going to take long for me to start on it and other jobs also like e-mail reading and surveys are too slow to begin now when I have ends to meet. I am really near to bankruptcy sitting at home and trying to find a genuine data entry job for Indians which will give me at least 15K to 20K to start with.

If anybody knows of a genuine data entry jobs for Indians online either in India or abroad please let me know soon. I am really desperate to start.

I have gone through all the sites on the above forum for work at home and have not found anything as yet.

Looking forward to hearing from you all soon.

2. Khyati22

Khyati22 New IL'ite

There are many freelance jobs available in the net. You can do online surveys, DTP works etc. Check out sites like freelance, odesk which offers lots of work from home jobs.