Looking for Volunteers to start and help make a Grocery price list for Qatar stores

Discussion in 'Indians in Doha' started by soann, Feb 23, 2014.

1. soann

soann Silver IL'ite

Hello lovely ladies

I just read CS's message in one of the threads.

http://www.indusladies.com/forums/indians-in-qatar/248219-relocating-to-doha-help-needed.html

I think it would super helpful if we ladies who are already here can do things to make it easier for the ladies coming in. I was thinking...

We could start an excel like the one in the Yahoo link. I'm leaving Doha in a month, so we first need a volunteer to head this process.

What can be done....

Head Volunteer:
    1. Make a rough excel sheet with the list of grocery items. Once the excel is posted online our ever helpful ladies will help adding more stuff to the list.
    2. List all the popular Grocery stores. We will then need ladies to volunteer to take up the responsibility of each grocery store. 2-3 for each maybe.
    3. Once this is done, make a new thread " Grocery Pricing in Doha Stores " or something like that and upload the excel and update it as and when changes happen.

This will help the ladies already here as well to decide between stores.

Volunteers for each store....you will not have to do anything out of the way. When you go for your usual grocery shopping just note the prices on the phone or something and come home and update the excel or send them to the head volunteer to update it.

Is this idea good? I was just trying my luck by making a plan...it is all up to you ladies.

:2thumbsup:

2 people like this.

2. log2loga

log2loga Bronze IL'ite

Re: Looking for Volunteers to start and help make a Grocery price list for Qatar stor

nice one soumya...

i could do the list for food palace in al saad.....
    this is the one i could visit frequently...

3. soann

soann Silver IL'ite

Re: Looking for Volunteers to start and help make a Grocery price list for Qatar stor

:2thumbsup: Logeswari

Since you replied first...would you like to head the process as well? :thumbsup