Looking For Two Wheelers For Women

Discussion in 'North Eastern and Eastern States' started by bhaswatismiles, Jun 8, 2009.

1. bhaswatismiles

bhaswatismiles New IL'ite

Hi everyone,

How are you all? You all know what I have got a job recently. It is my first job and I am so happy, :rotfl:rotfl I am planning to buy a scooty, it will be easier for me to commute to my office everyday. But, I really dunno which two wheeler to go for. There so many two wheelers in the market, I am looking for the one which has good mileage and it should look trendy and should also be stylish.

I hope many of you commute in scooty. So please girls help me, I am sure you all will.

I am expecting many replies.
    Bye, Bhaswati

2. makpad2002

makpad2002 New IL'ite

hi
    if you are not comfortable with a geared vehicle, go for an ungeared one, I have used kinetic honda dx for the past 11yrs , my vehicle has never ditched me in whatever terrain I have used it, with tenures in the himalayas, deserts of jodhpur, jaisalmer, pune and assam.
    Now i am again in the hills and the old vehicle does find it difficult to pull me when I have a pillion rider, I have done extensive market survey and have zeroed down on honda activa, its features are perfect. I am planning to buy one next fortnight
    hope this was of some use to you
    padmini

3. mousumi4ever

mousumi4ever New IL'ite

Hi Bhaswati,

First of all, congrats on getting a job. Ever since I am working, I drive Kinetic blaze. This one is good, really good. Count on me. Since you are looking for trendy looking scooters, I tell you the design of Kinetic blaze will spin your mind, it is designed in the famous Italiano, it will surely grab the attention of the passerby and so will the cheesy sticker at the rear ‘Catch me if you can’. The side panels are sculpted - the integrated brakes are an added advantage. Storage capacity is ample. Handling is extremely safe at even indicated speeds of around 80kmph. :bowdown :bowdown

It is a powerful 166cc 4-valve engine scooter. The fuel capacity is 6 liters. Your ride to office will be enjoyable and safe. So check it out.
    Do tell me if you go for this one…

Love, Mousumi

4. aditimajumder

aditimajumder New IL'ite

Hi Bhaswati,
    Congrats for the job…for me the best two wheelers for you would be Hero Honda Pleasure. It comes in flashy colors from Tahitian blue metallic, force silver to the ever- trendy color black. All the features of this scooty make it a head-turner, trust me. It is very comfortable and the seat is broad. It has huge luggage capacity. You can ride it at a top speed of 77 kmph. It is a four stroke single cylinder OHC.

Once you ride it, you will understand why I am recommending this to you. You can actually glide with this scooty.
    Do inform me, if you go for this one.

5. swathi14

swathi14 IL Hall of Fame

Hi, congrats for your first job. What about Honda activa? Its very stylish, easily maintainable and looks trendy also.

andal

6. lathaa

lathaa Bronze IL'ite

7. bhaswatismiles

bhaswatismiles New IL'ite

Hey Padmini, Mousumi, Aditi and Swathi

Thanks a lot for helping me out, I was really very very confused about what which to do. I see that you all have given so many options and I am so glad. Between thanks for congratulating me on getting my first job. You all are my true friends. Now lemme see which one to go for : Honda active, Hero Honda Pleasure, Kinetic blaze and kinetic honda dx. It will be tough deciding though…lol!!!!
    Thanks again everyone.