Looking for the best OB/GYN in Irving Area

Discussion in 'Indians in Dallas' started by thescorpion, Oct 8, 2013.

1. thescorpion

thescorpion New IL'ite

HI All
    We are moving to Irving shortly from New York, probably in a week's time. Can anyone recommend a good OB GYN in Irving and close by areas. My wife is currently in her 32 week of Pregnancy. Yes, I know its too late to relocate but we have no other option. My job requires me to relocate to Dallas/Irving.

Any ref for a good OB/Gyn would be much appreciated.

Thank you
    Thescorpion

2. shrutimanjunath

shrutimanjunath Platinum IL'ite

Hi..
    Check in yelp, its really helpfull.

Just for your info: I found this with maximum ratings

MacArthur OB/GYN | Irving, Las Colinas, Grand Prairie, Hurst, Euless, Bedford, HEB | Obstetrics, Gynecology & Infertility

All the best and Congrats!!

3. thescorpion

thescorpion New IL'ite

Hi shrutimanjunath
    Thanks a lot for your help. I will surely refer this link. I see there are 4 doctors at this place, do you have any ref to which is the best/

Also, may be a weird question. Do you think it will be good for my wife to travel at this point of time? She will be in her 34 weeks by the time we travel. Do you see any problem with that, then getting used to a new place, setting up everything again. I am worried for her during these times for the travel.

Thanks
    scorpion

4. anitharavindran

anitharavindran New IL'ite

hi

I hope everything is good on ur side. I will refer jennifer staud MD, she is my doctor and helped me to deliver my second child. She is friendly and listen to u.

TUSCAN OB-GYN ASSOCIATES

5. thescorpion

thescorpion New IL'ite

Hi
    Thanks for your reply. So far things are good (touchwood). I was trying to get an appt with dr Shelley Ramos from Tuscan OB GYN, but looks like she is booked. Will try for Dr jennifer tomorrow morning.
    What is the hospital these doctors associated with?
    Do you think it is safe for my wife to travel at this point of time? Any problem you foresee?

Thanks
    scorpion

Last edited: Oct 8, 2013
  6. anitharavindran

hi
    I think shelley ramos are not taking any new one and about jennifer, she is talking new patience. They are associated with las colinas medical centre.

About travelling u better talk to her doctor in ur place. U see every pregrancy is different even for first child and second child.

Take care

7. thescorpion

thescorpion New IL'ite

Hi
    I could not get an appt with Dr Shelley, even Dr jenniffer is busy. they are not taking new patients. However the office said dr Steven Hoffman is available and accepting new patients. I believe he is a senior dr at Tuscan OB-GYN. Any idea about Dr Steve?

Thanks

8. anitharavindran