1. U.S. Elementary Education : What Parents Need to Know
    Dismiss Notice

Looking for Telugu/Indian Friends in Newark, Delaware

Discussion in 'Indians in Delaware' started by krae, Apr 16, 2010.

1. PunarvasuAnand

PunarvasuAnand New IL'ite

Hi All,

Good to see so many people active in this site specially from newark.Well I just shifted to Newark a month ago from Dallas,TX.Its a good change so far I am staying with my husband in Valley stream apartments and would like to make some frens around Newark and I hoping to have some reply .

Cheers ladies..:)
    Vasu

2. AlekyaShra1

AlekyaShra1 New IL'ite

HI ALL :)
    i recently moved to cavaliar apt in newark'anyone from the same apt.....wanted to make friends,getting bored sitting at home :(

3. AlekyaShra1

AlekyaShra1 New IL'ite

Hi Ramya,
    I am alekya.....staying in cavalier apt....from which place are u from in india?

4. srdeep

srdeep New IL'ite

Hello All,

I am deepti will be moving to Delaware soon and looking for apartment where Telugu friends stay. I am from hyderabad. Pls advise which apartments are gud , i have a 4 year old daughter also any preschools near?? how are you finding the place??

Last edited: Mar 15, 2013
  5. tans

tans New IL'ite

hi lakshmi,
    i am from bangalore,india and i am also residing in allandale village appartment and i wold like to make friends. i am on H4 and i am in usa from jan 2013.if u r interested then plz reply back.

6. divya123n

divya123n New IL'ite

Hi ,

I am divya....i am moving from chicago to delaware next month...trying to find a nice apartment in newark...does anyone have any idea about village of barrett run apartment in newark,DE....do indians stay in this apartment...please help!!!!

Thanks,
    Divya......

7. maderan

maderan New IL'ite

Hi! We are a telugu family from Bangalore moving to Delaware.We are looking for good apartment communities with considerable Indian population in Hockessin,delaware/Red clay school district(which is supposed to be a good one).preferably near to one of the elementary schools north star elementary or linden hill elementary.
    also looking for any options in any one of the following classes in the given order of preference
    1)Hindi classes
    2)art & craft
    3)Indian classical music
    4)abacus

8. Rni2205

Rni2205 New IL'ite

Hi All,

I am Ramya and i recently came to the US and am based out of Wilmington, Delaware. I am here on L2 visa and have just got my work permit and will start looking for jobs now. I am interested in Indian Classical music. Does anyone know any good vocal or veena teachers in Delaware?

9. Rni2205

Rni2205 New IL'ite

Hi...the area i live in is close the Hockessin area and has a lot of Indians living in these apartment complexes. Its called Greenville Place.

10. maderan

maderan New IL'ite

Thank you rni2205
    By any chance do u know if north star elementary school is close by.or cud u suggest any apartments near this school?