1. U.S. Elementary Education : What Parents Need to Know
    Dismiss Notice

looking for telugu community apartment in torrance

Discussion in 'Indians in Los Angeles' started by sirishamanne, Sep 14, 2007.

1. sankisa25

sankisa25 New IL'ite

Hi, This is kalpana from hyd.My husband got job in El Segundo.He finalised one flat in Torrance 90503.I am searching for telugu friends near torrance.I may come in Dec or Jan.
    Thank You
    Kalpana

2. jwala

jwala New IL'ite

Hi Malathi,Vidhya,Kalpana,

I'm Keerthi from Andhra and we will be moving to Torrance CA by December end. We are looking for apartments in 90503 and 90504 areas with Indian communities. It would be great if there are kid's parks near by.

Please suggest us better apartments. Looking forward to meet you people soon.

Thanks in advance.

3. sankisa25

sankisa25 New IL'ite

Hi Keerthi,Hope u r fine and settled in Torrance..sorry for the late reply...even i arrived to US at the end of december....Where r u living in Torrance...I stay at Seville townhouses ,Anza Avenue....

4. quizzer

quizzer New IL'ite

Can you all recommend good apartment communities in 90503, specifically coming under Anza elementary school?

I'm debating Torrance or Cypress or Cerritos at this moment and have to decide in 1 month.

I will be moving with wife and 2 kids (3 and 9). We will be interested to make a lot of friends.

5. priyadayalan

priyadayalan New IL'ite

Hello

We just moved to torrance[FONT=Verdana, Geneva, sans-serif] last week from SF bay area as my husband got project here. I am originally from tirupathi, but bought up and schooling in chennai. I speak both telugu and tamil. I like to make new friends too. I am looking for apartments in or around Torrance.Please someone suggest me good [/FONT][COLOR=#009900 !important]apartments[/COLOR][FONT=Verdana, Geneva, sans-serif] with good Indian population. [/FONT]

Thanks
    priya