looking for tamil ladies in alqasmia area

Discussion in 'IL'ites in Sharjah' started by sivshankari, May 12, 2011.

1. RamyaSridhar1978

RamyaSridhar1978 Gold IL'ite

Hi nisha
    Do u know immigration road Citibank..... Inside in the residential areas is the mahatta park actually near two dirham centre. Well I think u run a babysitting also right . I too have a yr and half old babies...actually no longer babies . Toddlers now na.. Very naughty ones. I have a boy ang girl.... Twins...
    U are from chennai... . Hats off to have a babysitting I guess u must be having tons of patience .... For that.. I always pray when my kids will get big ... Sometimes they get on the nerves.
    Me ways kit ... Let's try to catch up.. If we can with one more il ladies...

2. indira87

indira87 New IL'ite

Nisha
    We are planing to deliver in UAE. Thanks for the wishes.
    I will post you all the updates

3. get2nisha

get2nisha Junior IL'ite

wow ramya twins???? really nice to know my son is one and half yr old,, i have nt started babysitting just statred but yet to have any kids cumin,, sure v shall meet sumtime, untill then keep in tuch

4. RamyaSridhar1978

Nisha where in India are you from? ... My kids are of the same age as your son... How is it going is he talking. .. How about eating I have a tough time on that .. My girl talks few words my son blabbers something I think some kind of baby talk ... . My daughter speaks few sensible words.
    Hey share some receipes yaar to feed the kids what do u give?

5. get2nisha

get2nisha Junior IL'ite

hi ramya,,

i am frm chennai and hw abt u i know u r frm maharashtra but where is ur native in TN?my son does speaks some words and asks for something he wants. eating is a disaster time for both of us morning i try giving him sumthing with veg. like veg dosa, veg idly, veg n cheese omlette,etc etc with sum juice, afternoon rice with rasam, sambhar, dal, mixed with veg fry i make for me., eve some kollukattai, night dosa, idly, idiyappam, aapam... i dnt make spl recepie for him coz he must get used to our eating habit but i make sure things are cooked softly and choped very very finely. u do share some recepies and tips.. have u trained ur kids for bathroom habits??? hey whats ur kids name???

6. RamyaSridhar1978

Hi nisha
    My kids name my girls name is vaibhavee and boy is vedant. I am born and brought up in Bombay and married and have a house in Bombay... But my parents are from thanjavur.we are iyer Brahmins. No I havenT yet toilet trained my kids I think it's little early apart from that I read many pl saying that it happens .. My sis too says start at 2 . So I am going to wait. I too have a very very tough time to feed them .. If one eats breakfast well the other doesn't.t very rare do both eat well at the same time... One skips bf then the other lunch.. Oflte it's become terrible for me...with respect to their foOds if they donT eat well they don't sleep well . I m in desperate need for some interesting receipes for them...
    I have noticed the day my hubby is T home they eat well. I too trymy. Y best to give what we eat but sometimes I have to make spare baby food too in case they refuse to eat what we eat of late it's become like that.. In bw hey used to eat just with us.... Ne ways ... Can go on with our babies .... Mannerisms etc..
    Hey u have e I'd or something may be we can exchange numbers and talk too.
    Tc kit
    Ramya

Last edited: Dec 22, 2011
  7. get2nisha

get2nisha Junior IL'ite

hi ramya

i have given a req in face book do accept and v shall exchange num and start talking ... do u have any frnds here in dubai???

8. bowya

bowya Gold IL'ite

Hi all,
    I am Bowya staying near Al habtoor towers.. Great to see this thread.....

9. sivshankari

sivshankari Gold IL'ite

Hi Bowya....Welcome to IL ........sorry for late reply....im staying near mashreq bank....keep in touch.

10. get2nisha

get2nisha Junior IL'ite

hi bowya,,

hw ya duin??? tell more abt u.. i am nisha stayin behind giftvillage mother of one kid....

shankari ka..

oorla irunthu vanthuteengala????