Looking for support, positive vibes and hope

Discussion in 'Fertility & Trying to Conceive' started by Meghaa, Jul 12, 2014.

1. Meghaa

Meghaa Silver IL'ite

So the Doctor called today - and she said the ball is in my court. Whether we keep trying naturally or go for clomid & IUI. I said we will wait until end of the year. She thinks thats a good plan.
    Guess we go on now.
    This morning the high fertility flashed on the clear blue test - I know it just means my estrogen is up .I havent seen a positive on the OPK yet , so this smiley is making me feel a little hopeful ...fingers crossed..

2. Vasumathy

Vasumathy Moderator Staff Member IL Hall of Fame

Thats good one dear! Hope all will go well!
    Hope soon all your struggles will come to an end!
    Take care.

1 person likes this.
  3. Meghaa

Meghaa Silver IL'ite

I have a pretty bad Vitamin D deficiency. I have been taking 2000 IU supplements for more than a year now. It went up initially but now seems to ahve gone down by 2 points. I am getting a lot of aritcles on the net which relate Vitamin D and fertility.
    I have stopped using sun screen and trying to stay in the sun as much as I can in addition to taking the supplements.

Ladies - anything else I can do to to improve my levels/speed it up?

4. Vasumathy

Vasumathy Moderator Staff Member IL Hall of Fame

I think sun is the major source to Vit D for us. Hope you will get the required level soon!
    Take care. All the best.

5. Meghaa

Meghaa Silver IL'ite

Ironic and funny : I finally got a + opk :) I think it was because of acupuncture , but DH was very unwell and we could not do the deed :(

6. coolwinds

coolwinds Platinum IL'ite

what form are you taking it in? oil based drops are more effective.

7. MalStrom

MalStrom IL Hall of Fame

The sun is the best source.
    However if you have very low vitamin D, the doctor will usually prescribe a high dose pill of 50,000 U, to be taken weekly for 8 weeks to get the levels up quickly. They should then retest you and you can probably go back to the regular supplements thereafter.

8. Ramyawithhope

Ramyawithhope New IL'ite

Hello mom to be :) im new to dis forum..jsut logged in and found something cery much useful. Im ttc fr 1.5yrs and no positive results yet..need ur blessings n wishes dia month so that I can get a bfp :) :) :) good luck to all of u :)

9. Meghaa

Meghaa Silver IL'ite

Last cycle , I got a positive OPK . But my temperature did not shift.
    Still I was happy that it was an improvement. I also got the period on my own after a 37 day cycle. That was an improvement too ( I used provera to induce periods the last 2 times). Maybe its acupuncture I have to thank for this.

But I am on Day9 of period right now. It started off scanty and now its medium but its loong ( Sorry for TMI) :( Is this a symptom of my fibroid? I was really hoping to have a real chance this cycle .....

Last edited: Aug 25, 2014
  10. jayasrini

jayasrini New IL'ite

Hi all
    Im looking for support. I did twice iui. Nw I did my first ivf after embro transfer on 10th day I had bleeding cramps. I went hospital immediately. I took b hcg blood test it was positive. They stopped cramps by injection. Again I went on 15th day blood test was just 3.96. I came to know its negative. But doctor said anything. She told to be in rest for 2 more days again blood test shld be taken.
    I lost hope on god. When it is negative. Why they need me to take again blood test .
    When I did on 10th day, it was 37.76. Nw just 3.96.

Im 31yrs old now. 10yrs of married life passed.
    Please help me from this confusion.