Looking for support, positive vibes and hope

Discussion in 'Fertility & Trying to Conceive' started by Meghaa, Jul 12, 2014.

1. Meghaa

Meghaa Silver IL'ite

Hi All ,

We have been TTC for around 9 months now. Short time - you might say. But I am worried. I have always had irregular periods. Been on BCP for a little less than a decade. One tube lost to a cyst. Few months shy of 30.
    Just started acupuncture and herbs. As per the ultrasound ovaries looks normal ( guess that means no PCOS??) , but I have a fibroid.
    Treatment for which will depend on the HSG findings next week.....
    Wish me luck and anything positive an hopeful you can send my way will be appreciated.

Thank you all
    -Meghaa

2. jaden

jaden Gold IL'ite

Good luck Megha!!Once the fibroid is removed try aggressively probably by charting.Hopefully you will conceive .I have heard good things of accupunture and have tried it myself this month.I think this cycle is gonna long since i am getting positives on my opk on d22 d23 and 24 .Not sure whether the accupunture is contributing towards it since i do get my periods like a cloakword every month .What i have noticed is plenty of EWCM .
    My story is pretty long and not easy and i have one tube.
    If by naturally trying for another 6 m you dont conceive i think you should visit a Re to speed up things.
    Again good luck hon

Last edited: Jul 13, 2014
  3. Meghaa

Meghaa Silver IL'ite

Thank you Jaden. Good luck to you too!

4. wantmyangel

wantmyangel Silver IL'ite

Hi Meghaa,

If you stay positive, all the good things will happen to you. I would just pray that your tube shall be open and healthy. Keep yourself calm and maintain a healthy lifestyle. Lets pray to God that we will have a positive this year.

All the best to you and Jaden...
    I took panchakarma ayurvedic treatment this month, and the results are good. After my D&C in May, My cervix was dry and ovulation was haywire. Now all of that has come back to track and I have lost a couple of Kgs of weight. Just my update...

Lots of babydust....

2 people like this.
  5. Vasumathy

Vasumathy Moderator Staff Member IL Hall of Fame

Hi Meghaa,
    Hope all will go well with HSG and hope soon your ttc struggle will end as well!
    Try to relax & eat healthy!
    Take care.
    Baby dust to you.

6. Meghaa

Meghaa Silver IL'ite

Thank you wantmyangel. Feels good to be able to talk and have support :)
    Its not easy to just not think about it. Husband doesn't completely understand and I would rather have it that way - if he gets anxious too , that will push me over the cliff.
    Cant talk to family - if I want to keep my sanity. Its difficult to explain to friends who had unplanned babies or without much trouble.
    Thank you Vasumathy.

7. confusedwoman

confusedwoman Silver IL'ite

Hi Megha,

wish you luck and success :)

1 person likes this.
  8. MaliniHari

MaliniHari Gold IL'ite

I am sure you would be blessed with baby. No worries. GOD is getting some special angel ready for your womb. Wishing you love and babydust!

Never ever lose hope. Be positive, take proper medication and above all, trust in GOD(if you are a believer) or in mother nature(if you are not a believer).

One of my friends had this irregular periods and the same problems you have listed. She regularly had carrot juice and her periods got regular. Ty this too. Nature makes miracles! No harm.

Warm Hugs!

1 person likes this.
  9. wantmyangel

wantmyangel Silver IL'ite

Hi Meghaa,

All husbands have their ways of thinking. But make sure he supports you through your journey. That is most important. I remember doctors giving me ultimatum of going for donor eggs and me sitting and crying over it. My husband will be completely calm and tell me that we will surely have a baby naturally. I never understood his thoughts but his confidence kept me going.

It is rather good not to let the family know because expectations from the family will only add to the pressure. And I don't see any reason why you need to explain your personal life to your friends. If they are close to you, they will understand your situation without asking. And if they are just friends, you don't need to explain things to them.

Most important thing is to keep yourself calm and not have stress. I know it is easier said than done... but the fact is over a period of time, I have realised that its better to stay calm and stress free if we really want some positive result.

Just think it this way.... God is trying to create a special one for us, so he is taking out special time for that. Lets pray, imagine and visualize how our loved one would be and its importance in our life....

All the best dear.....

1 person likes this.
  10. Meghaa

Meghaa Silver IL'ite

Thank you wantmyangel.
    When I said explain - I meant trying to share ,to get some support. I realise I dint phrase it very well :)

Last edited: Jul 16, 2014