1. Would you like to join the IL team? See open jobs!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Liked anything that you read here? You may nominate it as the Finest Posts!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. What can you teach someone online? Tell us here!
    Dismiss Notice
  4. If someone taught you via skype, what would you want to learn? Tell us here!
    Dismiss Notice

Looking for preschool in malleshpalaya,c.v.raman nagar

Discussion in 'Schools/Playschools/Daycares in Bangalore' started by priya78, Apr 9, 2010.

1. priya78

priya78 Bronze IL'ite

Hi we just moved from USA to India.My elder son got admission at National Centre For Excellence Malleshpalaya Banglore.I am looking for a Preschool/Nursery in and around Malleshpalaya.Please help me out:bowdown

2. vaidehi

vaidehi Silver IL'ite

Hi priya,

I used to send my son to Sprucekids which is near the HAL factory and GM Palaya entrance road. Its a homebased(independent house) preschool /nursery..... we were quite happy with the school and my son learnt a lot from there. You can try it if its near for u.

3. priya78

priya78 Bronze IL'ite

Thanx Vaidehi Will try the same:thumbsup

4. shruthi75

shruthi75 New IL'ite

Hi. I think you should visit Le Dauphinz Preschool near Malleshpalya Vignan Nagar, My son loves to go to school, they have a lot indoor as well outdoor activities, they have a big lawn and lot of things to play. As we also moved from US we found it similar to the preschool there.