Looking for playschools in Ghaziabad.

Discussion in 'NCR' started by Khyati22, Jan 22, 2010.

1. Khyati22

Khyati22 New IL'ite

Hi,

My cousin is re-locating to Ghaziabad with her Kids. She is looking for a good playschool to enroll her kids. Does anyone know any playschools in Ghaziabad?

Thanks in advance.

Regards,
    Khyati.

2. mridula85

mridula85 New IL'ite

Hi Khyati,

Ask your cousin to check out Sunrise academy play school. They have day boarding facilities too. They have all kinds of facilities that are safe for every kids. They also give regular feedback to us about our kids performance. It is in Shipra suncity, Indrapuram.

3. neetusharma

neetusharma New IL'ite

Hi,

Check out The Daffodils. They have safe and secured day boarding facility. They are located in Niti Khand-II, Indirapuram.

4. anandisingh

anandisingh Senior IL'ite

My sister-in-law has just joined Guncha, which is a playschool for blooming kids. It is located in Indirapuram, <?xml:namespace prefix = st1 ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:eek:ffice:smarttags" /><st1:City><st1:place>Ghaziabad</st1:place></st1:City>. She is very excited about her new workplace. She enjoys and appreciates the objective of the school which is to introduce a child into the world of learning in a fun-filled and enjoyable manner.

The curriculum, she says, is age-appropriate and the teaching methods are of international level. The playschool aims towards the all-round development of a child. It takes special care to ensure that the child is always accompanied, heard and understood. My friend is thinking of admitting her daughter at Guncha.

Their contact number is (0)9716000250.

5. amritasharma

amritasharma Senior IL'ite

I have also heard about Guncha. One of my colleagues has just got her child admitted there.

You can also enquire about the Kidz Kingdom Playschool. I happen to know a few teachers of this school. They say the primary mission of this playschool is to provide an opportunity to playschool children and their parents to participate in playschool activities. This, they say, both supplements and complements learning at home. The playschool thrives to provide a friendly learning experience through interesting activities, storytelling, art and music.

The main mission of this school is to help parents in observing and participating in the physical, intellectual, emotional and social development of their wards.

The address of this playschool is: 156 - 157, Gyan Khand - IV, Indirapuram, Ghaziabad (U.P.) <?xml:namespace prefix = st1 ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:eek:ffice:smarttags" /><st1:country-region><st1:place>INDIA</st1:place></st1:country-region>.

6. Khyati22

Khyati22 New IL'ite