1. U.S. Elementary Education : What Parents Need to Know
    Dismiss Notice

looking for nice collections of skirts

Discussion in 'Shopping/Restaurants in Bay Area' started by campo, Aug 19, 2008.

1. campo

campo New IL'ite

need ur suggestions to buy nice casual skirts for dinning, parties,etc.

Where do u guys buy nice skirts in bay area?Can u suggest any malls,shops,apparel shops,etc.

Also, tell me latest pattern,fabric and how to choose top for the skirts.

2. sprasanna

sprasanna Senior IL'ite

You can buy skirts in any clothes store, there are so many stores selling them. Sears, JC Penny, Macy's , K-Mart etc. Go to any mall close to your places , you will find all kinds shops selling skirts and skorts too. Long, short, demin, a-line . You will find tops and blouses too. You have to decide for your self what looks good on you. Try them in the fitting room before you buy, thats all. Btw, there are sales on at some of these places too like K-Mart has one now.

Happy shopping :-D

3. advitha

advitha Silver IL'ite

I usually buy skirts from Coldwater creek or Ann's Taylor Loft or Macys or NYC (online). The ones that I bought from other stores didn't have a good finishing, so stopped buying from elsewhere. Newyork & Co (NYC) has a good formal collection.

-advitha

4. asharvi67

asharvi67 New IL'ite

Hi,

Skirts in Kohls and JCPenny are good.
    I tried few from coldwater creek... but i was not satisfied!

Cheers,
    Ashwini

5. advitha

advitha Silver IL'ite

Actually a while back I bought 2 skirts from kohls and their zippers went off in the first time wear itself. It happened at my work luckily I happened to notice it and thats the end to buying zipped skirts from kohls. I'm not sure about JCPenney though their tops are very good. I don't know what's wrong with Cold water creek though?

-advitha