Looking for ladies gym / beauty parlour.

Discussion in 'Indians in Eastern Province' started by srividhyaraghu, Jun 3, 2010.

1. Lenishjerone

Lenishjerone New IL'ite

Re: anybody in khobar saudi arabia ?

Hi

Tis is Lenish, I came to Khobar three mnths ago....i was looking for a fitness club....I wanna reduce weight...pls tell me whether yoga nd aerobics help me in reducing my weight...If yes, pls let me knw wat are the classes u take, timing, location...
    Thanks
    Lenish Jerone

2. Lyba

Lyba New IL'ite

Please detail the location, with your reply it looks that al Gym are in Hospitals, please confirm.
    Also do any one has idea about class fee's
    thanks,

3. muskan0569

muskan0569 New IL'ite

Looking for ladies gym in thuqbah or khobar

Hello Vidya.
    you told there is a gym in Al-Jazeera Clinic Thuqbah area ... i wanted to knw do they still hv it , if yes den can u plz also tell me charges fa aerobics in Al-Jazeera Clinic ???....

Kindly plz help ....

4. kruts

kruts New IL'ite

hi all , im krutika. Im new to IL and shall be moving to al khobar by 1st week of aug 2012. Im a fitness instructor since last 5yr in mumbai and shall be moving along with my husband to khobar and would be keen to train women of all age groups.
    I would also like to render my services to private fitness centers and schools/colleges in khobar area too. Looking forward to favorable responses and meeting like minded women, where fitness becomes a MANTRA of LIFE.
    " a HEALTHY BODY is a HEALTHY MIND ".

5. khanshabana

khanshabana New IL'ite

Re: lina need ur contact

hi lina i am shabana new to indusladies live in khobe you take aerobic classes and yoga classes.i want to take your classes please can you give me you information i will call you
    thanks take care

6. alady

alady Senior IL'ite

Hi Lina,

Sorry I am replying to a very old message of yours. I was wondering if you are still in the Al Khobar area and are interested in providing Yoga or Aerobics lessons. Please let us know of a way to contact you to find out more details. [It seems like in your message the external link was removed for certain administrative reasons.]

Thank you so much.

7. suneera

suneera New IL'ite

Re: anybody in khobar saudi arabia ?

hi Miss Lina,
    I am Suneera and have been in Khbar from a year now and really looking forward to join aerpbics classes to tone up and get back in shape. Please could you advise how do i contact you as well and rest of details regarding you teaching aerobics. i stay near knobar cornishe are close to al mana hospital.

Regards suneera

8. suneera

suneera New IL'ite

Hey krtitika

Please could you let me know a way to ctc you as I have been here since a year now and really am interested in fitness training.If you would be taking classes please could you let me know the details.

Regards,
    Suneera

9. kruts

kruts New IL'ite

Dear All,
    Apologies, for reverting so late, as couldn't make it, due to long visa procedures.
    Well the good news is, I'm currently in Al Khobar and finding a suitable location to conduct fitness classes.
    So, if any one could suggest a good location in Khobar area, where i could organize my classes.

thanks
    krutika

10. kruts

kruts New IL'ite

Hi all , i am Krutika and new to IL . I'm a fitness instructor since last 6yrs in mumbai and shall be starting my fitness mantra classes in al khobar and would be keen to train women of all age groups.
    I would also like to render my services to private fitness centers and schools/colleges in khobar area too.
    Looking forward to favorable responses and meeting like minded women, where fitness becomes a MANTRA of LIFE.

" a HEALTHY BODY is a HEALTHY MIND ".