Looking for ladies gym / beauty parlour.

Discussion in 'Indians in Eastern Province' started by srividhyaraghu, Jun 3, 2010.

1. srividhyaraghu

srividhyaraghu New IL'ite

hi i am vidhya .i came to saudi three years ago .i want to know any ladies gym is there in khobar area ?and beauty parlour ?pls tell me where to buy good gold jewellery in khobar r in dammam .:thumbsupi am very glad to join ILand meet u all .especially smt krishannamma and chitvish guidence and recipes .it is so useful and very informative .

with love
    vidhya

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 8, 2010

2. linaanup

linaanup Junior IL'ite

Re: anybody in khobar saudi arabia ?

Hi Vidya,

Nice to see your message, infact I am also staying right in Kobar very close to the Al-Dosaary hospital, Though by profession I am an engineer I also give lessons on Yoga and Aerobics .Why dont you join my lessons, you can get more informations here

Thanx,

Lina

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 21, 2010
    3 people like this.
  3. balavijay

balavijay New IL'ite

Re: anybody in khobar saudi arabia ?

Dear All

I am BalaVijay from Tamilnadu (Trichy).

My husband is working as HR in an Oil and Gas company.

I am going to join my husband in a couple of months.

I would like to know is there any South Indian (from Tamilnadu) in Khobar area.

We are searching for a small family flat in Khobar area where South Indians reside.

Please help us to find one.

Thx in advance .

Regards,
    BalaVijay

4. HayaIsmail

HayaIsmail New IL'ite

Hello Vidya.

There are two gyms I know of have worked out at. One is at the Al-Mana General Hospital, Al-Khobar, and the other is at the Al-Jazeera Clinic in the Thouqbah area. I liked the aerobics classes at Al-Jazeera Clinic much better :) Though Al-Mana also has swimming classes and water aerobics.
    And gold jewellery is available well in Gold market of Thouqbah, a lot of people from Khobar come here to buy gold, its slightly cheaper. No idea about Dammam.

5. simrah

simrah New IL'ite

Assalamwalykum Haya... i came across your post while searching. iam moving from australia to khobar {pmu}.. i am blessed with 9yr old daughter.. can you please suggest good schools for her. and she goes to swimming here are there any facility to learn swimming... how much they charge. do you have any idea. And i go to gym here almost everyday. i came across curves website... because you went to gym how much they normally charge.. do they have swim and gym instructur.. are they good. what type of clothes she can wear... sorry for such along message. Please help me out.

6. umarman

umarman New IL'ite

Hi Simrah,
    r u in khobar now? can u gimme d details of the gym u found out?

7. simrah

simrah New IL'ite

Assalam umar
    Iam still in aus.... no one replied to my message but i googeled on net and came across procare which is near farm5 other one belongs tosaad hospital i think curves.......... but its circcuit training. i hoe this helps. Do let me know if you find any.

8. aliyascandy

aliyascandy New IL'ite

lina need ur contact

hi lina

i am yasmeen and new to indusladies and in khobar..just like vidhya i am as wel in search of a good workout.i stay near logina suites near panda khobar..u said ki u take aerobics and yoga classes.i wish to join ur classes can u please give me your contact number so that i can cal u for the adress and the details for joining like fee...timings etc
    eagrly waiting for ur reply
    bye
    tk cr

9. srividhyaraghu

srividhyaraghu New IL'ite

thanks for ur information .i really appriciate you

10. neha186

neha186 New IL'ite

hi everybody,

I need help...I am staying in al-khobar near aqrabia.....i m a cpmplete graduate women want to do job as per here ladies cant do job....but i know mehndii designing good.I am giving home services also or any one can come to home also ...can anyone help me by giving my number to thr ladies link or anywhr can i get job in plaour.....can anyone help me plzzzz