1. U.S. Elementary Education : What Parents Need to Know
    Dismiss Notice

Looking for Kerala restaurants in NJ and NY

Discussion in 'Indians in New Jersey' started by sillygurl, Jun 3, 2010.

1. Nitha J

Nitha J IL Hall of Fame

Any new restuarants?????

2. writeme

writeme Silver IL'ite

Urban Spice near Oak Tree road. Their weekend buffet is good. There is an Arisuvai chettinad restaurant in New Brunswick with very good ratings; havent been there though. Both of these are not kerala restaurants.

@Nitha,

Lil off the topic - Nitha, clear your inbox and sent items. You are over your private message limit; have been trying to msg you since 3 weeks ;-)

3. Mable01

Mable01 New IL'ite

<style> <!-- BODY,DIV,TABLE,THEAD,TBODY,TFOOT,TR,TH,TD,P { font-family:"Arial"; font-size:x-small } --> </style>
    Don't have much idea about such restaurant where you can have this KERALA dish. But I can assure you that there are so many good restaurant, which are famous for the delicious food that they offer to their customer.

Last edited: Aug 20, 2012
  4. tinytj

tinytj New IL'ite

Aroma Palace in Bloomfield,nj has kerala buffet lunch on sundays...rest of kerala food will get in Long Islang,NY..

5. Nitha J

Nitha J IL Hall of Fame

Anything new to add to this list?

6. Anj1234

Anj1234 New IL'ite

Last week I went to Aroma palace and they had a notice saying they are shortly moving to Edison !

7. navu

navu New IL'ite

dear nitha,

if u looking for homely Kerala foods like kappa,appam,avial etc send me a message bcz in my apartment (edison,nj) one malayali family is there they will prepare amazing Kerala food.especially kappa&fishcurry ,meenpolichathu in banana leaf ,rasa vada & idiyappam with potato stew is very tasty:) with affordable price.yesterday i bought kappa &fish curry for $6 only.if u want let u know i will send her phone number.
    if u r looking a Kerala restaurant Aroma palace ,379 Bloomfield Ave,Montclair, NJ 07042 is one of good place to get Kerala food:)

Last edited: Mar 5, 2013
  8. navu

navu New IL'ite

dear friend,

if u looking for homely Kerala foods like kappa,appam,avial etc send me a message bcz in my apartment (edison,nj) one malayali family is there they will prepare amazing Kerala food.especially kappa&fishcurry ,meenpolichathu in banana leaf ,rasa vada & idiyappam with potato stew is very tasty:) with affordable price.yesterday i bought kappa &fish curry for $6 only.if u want let u know i will send her phone number.
    if u r looking a Kerala restaurant Aroma palace ,379 Bloomfield Ave,Montclair, NJ 07042 is one of good place to get Kerala food:)

9. Nitha J

Nitha J IL Hall of Fame

Anj; they have been mentioning about their move since last August. Wonder why they haven't done yet.. Did they mention any address?

Navu, you are lucky :)) PM me the phune number pls

10. dhanyaarun

dhanyaarun New IL'ite

Hi Navu,

Can you please let me know the contact details for kerala foods you mentioned.
    I am dying to have good kerala food....