1. Would you like to join the IL team? See open jobs!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Liked anything that you read here? You may nominate it as the Finest Posts!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. What can you teach someone online? Tell us here!
    Dismiss Notice
  4. If someone taught you via skype, what would you want to learn? Tell us here!
    Dismiss Notice

Looking for jon in Bahrain/ Kuwait

Discussion in 'Africa & Middle East - Other Areas' started by saria, Feb 27, 2010.

1. saria

saria New IL'ite

hi every1 dr...i'm from indiaand m new to indusladies.. i wanna share this pain which i cant with any1 else... i was a hindu reverted to a muslim 2 years back... i then now have a guy who my parents are not ready to accept cuz he's a muslim i'm hurt and disappointed don knw wat to do..... we both have tried every way possible.. but stilll...... they finally agreed on a condition that he needs to be settled in 2 years and then they'll agree to it... my guy is workin on double shifts but this hurts me... want to know if he can get a job in bahrain or kuwaiyt do they employ indians there? PLZZZ HELP!!

2. Priyaalagu

Priyaalagu Silver IL'ite

Re: hiii

Hi saria...........

Welcome to IL!!!!!!!!!!

u pl check in the online newspaper of that country. They do appoint Indians. 4 qatar check gulftimes. will let u know if i get to know the others. hope this helps.

3. arshina

arshina New IL'ite

Re: hiii

Hi Saria
    Have hopes,everything will be alright.Its better if he goes abroad and gets settled there,though the situation in middle east is a little bad,still if he has good qualification then he can manage to grab a job.it will be better if he goes there on a 3 month visit visa and start looking for jobs because the info available through net and papers will be limited.
    All the best dear.h