Looking for jon in Bahrain/ Kuwait

Discussion in 'Africa & Middle East - Other Areas' started by saria, Feb 27, 2010.

1. saria

saria New IL'ite

hi every1 dr...i'm from indiaand m new to indusladies.. i wanna share this pain which i cant with any1 else... i was a hindu reverted to a muslim 2 years back... i then now have a guy who my parents are not ready to accept cuz he's a muslim i'm hurt and disappointed don knw wat to do..... we both have tried every way possible.. but stilll...... they finally agreed on a condition that he needs to be settled in 2 years and then they'll agree to it... my guy is workin on double shifts but this hurts me... want to know if he can get a job in bahrain or kuwaiyt do they employ indians there? PLZZZ HELP!!

2. Priyaalagu

Priyaalagu Silver IL'ite

Re: hiii

Hi saria...........

Welcome to IL!!!!!!!!!!

u pl check in the online newspaper of that country. They do appoint Indians. 4 qatar check gulftimes. will let u know if i get to know the others. hope this helps.

3. arshina

arshina New IL'ite

Re: hiii

Hi Saria
    Have hopes,everything will be alright.Its better if he goes abroad and gets settled there,though the situation in middle east is a little bad,still if he has good qualification then he can manage to grab a job.it will be better if he goes there on a 3 month visit visa and start looking for jobs because the info available through net and papers will be limited.
    All the best dear.h