1. What can you teach someone online? Tell us here!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. If someone taught you via skype, what would you want to learn? Tell us here!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Take the 100 Days Positivity Challenge : Join Here
    Dismiss Notice

Looking For Job Search Advice

Discussion in 'Working Women' started by Caughtinbetween, Mar 18, 2020.

1. Caughtinbetween

Caughtinbetween Gold IL'ite

Hi

So the new situation is that H got a new offer and we will be moving to the west coast in next couple of weeks . I could not get a transfer and had to resign and now I am looking for a job in the west. Now a days i see networking is so very important and i dont have a good network to begin with . I am mostly relying on the marketing consultancies and doing my search on all the job portals. its a challenge to me to get my resume picked up through the initial screening . And besides aiming at getting atleast two certifications before i land there (~roughly six weeks) . and this would be my first job search in this field . how is the market over there ? are there any specific resources you can guide me to which could help. I am targeting WA state area , entry - midlevel cloud architect roles. Any help is much appreciated in terms of which technologies to learn , any certs that would help or any portals that would help. thank you. i want to make max use of this time that i got before we actually move , unfortunately with corono issue all are at home which makes it all the more difficult to study but will do it somehow.

hermitcrab likes this.